Change the record, Peter!

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
As it getting bored now to kept talk about Katie, as saw it on the cover Heat magazine this morning!

Also nice new fake romance on OK with Georgia!
(remember KK and Lucien Laviscount as no fake CBB this year so they going for Peter!)

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/44568/Celebrity-Big-Brother-fans-Find-out-how-you-can-get-a-FREE-tour-of-the-BB-house-/

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    This guy is sooo sad he will do and say anything to stay in the limelight:rolleyes:just have a seat somewhere peter and stay there you non-talented fame-**** simpleton moron:rolleyes: phew got that off my chest i can get on with my day now:D:D:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who the heck is Georgia ?

Is this an actual interview or is it one of OK's made-up photoshopped front page?

What does he say about Katie?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    As it getting bored now to kept talk about Katie, as saw it on the cover Heat magazine this morning!

Also nice new fake romance on OK with Georgia!
    (remember KK and Lucien Laviscount as no fake CBB this year so they going for Peter!)

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/44568/Celebrity-Big-Brother-fans-Find-out-how-you-can-get-a-FREE-tour-of-the-BB-house-/

I'm getting board with the constant stream of threads about PA and KP! Can we please just have TWO threads (one for each of them), which are pinned at the top of page one of Showbiz, so that anything new about them can just be added to their threads? It really is tedious now!
  • Hungry Hippo!Hungry Hippo! Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter is so desperate its cringey now.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Who the heck is Georgia ?

Is this an actual interview or is it one of OK's made-up photoshopped front page?

What does he say about Katie?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a363019/peter-andre-katie-price-wanted-me-back-but-we-cant-be-friends.html

He just can't stop talking about her can he. Weird, one would almost think this was some kind of reaction or retaliation for what's happening on twitter.

Doesn't he realise how he comes across saying this stuff? Smug and gloating aren't good looks Peter. As desperate and perhaps deluded as he makes her out to be, I think he comes across worse here.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a363019/peter-andre-katie-price-wanted-me-back-but-we-cant-be-friends.html

He just can't stop talking about her can he. Weird, one would almost think this was some kind of reaction or retaliation for what's happening on twitter.

Doesn't he realise how he comes across saying this stuff? Smug and gloating aren't good looks Peter. As desperate and perhaps deluded as he makes her out to be, I think he comes across worse here.

Thanks changa

Hilarious how he says "we need to draw a line under it all"

Oh the irony!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you are Peter. Now shut up and go away.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeez Peter:yawn: You're wetter than pissed bedsheets. He really does make you cringe with all the 'romances' he is in, and the music career. It does seem like it is getting desperate. The fact he also keeps bringing up Katie it's like he's reaching for the newspaper columns. As weird as it sounds, between him and Katie who is the worst? Well i'd take Katie over him anyday!:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter is so desperate its cringey now.

He's just the most pathetic little man.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He gets right up my nose......Just be grateful for the £££ you have made though getting back into the limelight for that period of time and for the lovely children you have. Enough already....:sleep::yawn::sleep::yawn::sleep::yawn::(
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget the Oxford Union http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1624040

I used to get annoyed but now I find the desperation really funny.:D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Due to the failure of his music career, fauxmances that nobody believes, "presenting" etc, if he didn't have Katie Price to talk about, Andre wouldn't have a media profile anymore!

Georgia Salpa wants a career that involves more than wearing a bikini on Grafton St in the middle of December to flog crisps. Latching onto a zeleb who can get onto the cover of OK (providing there's a juicy bit about his ex wife) is a handy move for her. It's slightly less humiliating than having to do Nuts or Zoo.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Glad everyone agree.

Here the cover of Heat today; :rolleyes:

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2012/01/Whats-in-the-new-heat-magazine/
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Due to the failure of his music career, fauxmances that nobody believes, "presenting" etc, if he didn't have Katie Price to talk about, Andre wouldn't have a media profile anymore!

Georgia Salpa wants a career that involves more than wearing a bikini on Grafton St in the middle of December to flog crisps. Latching onto a zeleb who can get onto the cover of OK (providing there's a juicy bit about his ex wife) is a handy move for her. It's slightly less humiliating than having to do Nuts or Zoo.

That depends who the "celeb" is.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    Why do I get the impression he is hiding something?

Anyway, has he ditched the 'secret' dancer ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I'm getting board with the constant stream of threads about PA and KP! Can we please just have TWO threads (one for each of them), which are pinned at the top of page one of Showbiz, so that anything new about them can just be added to their threads? It really is tedious now!

Awww :cry:

Why not take your complaint to Forum Support?:) Nobody here has the power to fulfil your wishes,:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

That would be talent.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    He is a joke! I heard he walks around with a bodyguard like he is someone important
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Ah,this will explain why she flew into a rage over christmas,got pissed and starting slagging him off on twitter,because he didn't want to get back with her..Glad you cleared that one up pete ..pmsl..
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

All these "secret" romances since splitting with his missus ;). Is he slipping back into his pre-KP manwhore routine? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit it is getting a bit boring now, and I really like Peter, he needs to give C.Powell and good kick up the backside, the publicity at the moment for him is chronic. Georgia wobbly boobs, oh dear he looks terrified.!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit it is getting a bit boring now, and I really like Peter, he needs to give C.Powell a good kick up the backside, the publicity at the moment for him is chronic. Georgia wobbly boobs, oh dear he looks terrified.!! :D
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    All these "secret" romances since splitting with his missus ;). Is he slipping back into his pre-KP manwhore routine? :confused:

Funny you should say that, I had a flick through heat to see what he had to say, the front cover made it look juicy ( it was'nt). The part that stuck out for me was the question ..."How many women have you slept with in the last six months?" he answered "A few".
    Now there was me thinking his ex was the sl*g!:rolleyes:

I'm so glad people are starting to see through this man .He makes my skin crawl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Any self-respecting woman would avoid this creepy media-**** anyway. He's simply left with a shallow pool of like-minded women who will simply see any relationship with him as a mutual means to further each other's career and boost their profile.

Sad, pathetic, lonely, little man. I feel sorry for his kids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 hour ago
    » BlackSheep_Mgt Black Sheep
    What happened to someone being sick of discussing KP? #thatdidnotlastlongnowdidit
    Because of legal issues we won't comment yet on claims in Heat today. The truth will out.
    1 hour ago
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    1 hour ago
    What happened to someone being sick of discussing KP? #thatdidnotlastlongnowdidit
    Because of legal issues we won't comment yet on claims in Heat today. The truth will out.
    1 hour ago

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/295519-peter-andre-fed-up-talking-about-katie-price/ :D

What a moron!
This discussion has been closed.