Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    #17 now.

I'm pretty sure Labrinth performed first that week :confused:

edit: #14 now :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Little Mix are still thinking about their 3rd single, I really hope they consider case closed
    Forum Member
    Has there ever been a case where the 3rd single is from the deluxe album?
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Has there ever been a case where the 3rd single is from the deluxe album?

Nicki Minaj - Superbass and that went worldwide!

Edit: I'm not sure if it was the 3rd single though.
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    #17 now.

I'm pretty sure Labrinth performed first that week :confused:

edit: #14 now :eek:

sorry i read your message wrong i thought you were saying JLS performed first ;):D
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #13 now. :)
    Forum Member
    Nicki Minaj - Superbass and that went worldwide!

Edit: I'm not sure if it was the 3rd single though.

Never knew Superbass was a bonus track :eek:

Just listened to the Case Closed snippet again and I feel like it actually can be a hit if it's chosen to be the next single.

Is it me or does Jade's voice dominates the chorus in quite a lot of the songs? :confused: I can barely hear the other girls voices.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow just ordered my DNA EP. I love Instrumentals because they give people a chance to hear some things you never hear when they're not singing

I think if Syco is not high on drugs, they should consider it. I think a lot of older fans will buy it as well :D

Edit: I can hear all the girls singing. It seems Jade is doing the high harmonies
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »
    Wow just ordered my DNA EP. I love Instrumentals because they give people a chance to hear some things you never hear when they're not singing

I think if Syco is not high on drugs, they should consider it. I think a lot of older fans will buy it as well :D

Edit: I can hear all the girls singing. It seems Jade is doing the high harmonies

You mean a full album of instrumentals? :eek: I'd like that! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean a full album of instrumentals? :eek: I'd like that! :D

LOL, i should have made it clear. I meant releasing Case Closed...Like you said it could be a hit for them
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    DNA at 11 already - impressive! :D
    Forum Member
    Wings has climbed back to #5 in Oz :eek:, thought it was gonna be out of top10 soon as it had fallen to #8 yesterday but I can't be complaining right now :D
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    DNA at 11 already - impressive! :D

Yay top 10 soon! :D
    Forum Member
    Wings has climbed back to #5 in Oz :eek:, thought it was gonna be out of top10 soon as it had fallen to #8 yesterday but I can't be complaining right now :D

you may have missed my post at the start of the thread but this will make you even happier they charted at 3 this week :D

http://www.ariacharts.com.au/chart/singles/340
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I purchased the EP this morning but accidentally deleted the song after I finished downloading it and didn't have chance to put it on my iPod :mad: Is there any chance it still counted as a download even if someone deletes it? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Rayforever wrote: »
    you may have missed my post at the start of the thread but this will make you even happier they charted at 3 this week :D

http://www.ariacharts.com.au/chart/singles/340

Thanks that's very great news! :D

What's even better is that DNA has entered the top 10! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we should be worried about Bruno Mars doing so well early on - he could easily fall with LM being on X Factor, if it worked for Labrinth then why can't it work for the girls? But it has to be a groundbreaking performance, I have faith.
    Forum Member
    I purchased the EP this morning but accidentally deleted the song after I finished downloading it and didn't have chance to put it on my iPod :mad: Is there any chance it still counted as a download even if someone deletes it? :confused:

Did you download it from iTunes? If so I think you can re-download it for free and yes it'll be counted :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you download it from iTunes? If so I think you can re-download it for free and yes it'll be counted :)
    Yeah it was from iTunes, and thankyou I will redownload it now!
    Forum Member
    I don't think we should be worried about Bruno Mars doing so well early on - he could easily fall with LM being on X Factor, if it worked for Labrinth then why can't it work for the girls? But it has to be a groundbreaking performance, I have faith.

Mcfly are also up there for competition they are 5 atm but like Bruno its just a single no EP. I'm kind of glad they are where they are in the charts this morning with so many known artist releasing songs at the same time.

Just hope sales keep following all week
    Forum Member
    Rayforever wrote: »
    Mcfly are also up there for competition they are 5 atm but like Bruno its just a single no EP. I'm kind of glad they are where they are in the charts this morning with so many known artist releasing songs at the same time.

Just hope sales keep following all week

I'm really liking that McFly track :o I won't be worried about it too much though as it'll probably be very frontloaded.

God knows how that Bruno Mars track is doing so well, it sounds very underwhelming to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up to number 8! Slowly but surely catching up. Bruno, watch your back! ;)
  • BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems Little Mix have a LOT of fans who are grown men. Just saw this tweet. :D:D
    @fadedfully Contemplating downloading DNA little mix on iTunes 😳 #dontjudgeme
    Forum Member
    I'm really liking that McFly track :o I won't be worried about it too much though as it'll probably be very frontloaded.

God knows how that Bruno Mars track is doing so well, it sounds very underwhelming to me.

Me too :o I will buy it next week :p
    Forum Member
    It seems Little Mix have a LOT of fans who are grown men. Just saw this tweet. :D:D

I would've thought so too :D I've been visiting other music forums and quite a lot people who like LM on there are grown men and women.
This discussion has been closed.