Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album.

Comments

• Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From yesterday:
    We've had such a good day today! did some exciting filming for something which we will fill you in on as soon as we can ;) just finished a good styling session so now its time for chillin n bedy byes :D who's seen the first episode of our Little Mix Diaries for MSN? what do you guys think?! :) check it out here if you haven't seen it yet... http://bit.ly/JzRr6X xxJesyxx

From today:
    Little Mix ‏ @LittleMixOffic

With our tms boys 2day recording a new track for the album woop woop exciting times Jesy xx

Could the filming be for their music video? Please dont let their first single be Yet Another Generic Dance Track. The airwaves are flooded with those.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please dont let their first single be Yet Another Generic Dance Track. The airwaves are flooded with those.

Will be sad if they follow in the steps of Alexandra Burke and Cheryl Cole - dull lifeless soul-free euro pop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Will be sad if they follow in the steps of Alexandra Burke and Cheryl Cole - dull lifeless soul-free euro pop.

Somehow I dont think TMS and Andrea Martin (Don't Let Go) would be making euro pop. ;) I just hope the first single doesnt go that way since I am completely unimpressed with what's getting released lately. If I hear one more song with "on the floor" in the lyrics.....

Hmm, an intriguing tweet from their Syco person:
    Anya Jones ‏ @AnyaJones

@LeighLittleMix @jadelittlemix @perrielittlemix this is getting intrstng

Or maybe they're just horsing around in the studio.
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    They're shooting the single and album artwork today!
    Little Mix (@LittleMixOffic)
    At a shoot for our single and album artwork!!! eeeeeeeeeee :D whoop whooooooop! x Leigh x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They seem to be going thru a lot of footwear today. I hope they've redone that extremely bland logotype.

Is there usually a B side with the single?
  • Options
    ShellmanShellman Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They seem to be going thru a lot of footwear today. I hope they've redone that extremely bland logotype.

Same; love Little Mix, hate the font.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Shellman wrote: »
    Same; love Little Mix, hate the font.

Looks like they're keeping the font.
    http://yfrog.com/ocxq5waj

This is from the shoot today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like the font in that picture, I just don't like it when they add that 3D background like on the single.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know that both Leona and Alexandra had (great!) B-sides, but I think they were tracks that had just missed the cuts for their debut albums. Unless LM specifically record something for a B side, I'd be surprised if they actually had one yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shellman wrote: »
    I like the font in that picture, I just don't like it when they add that 3D background like on the single.

Yikes. I'm going to close my eyes, click my heels 3x and hope that's just a neon set piece that they blow up to later reveal the new artwork. That current logotype is blander than bland. The drop shadow makes it even worse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I actually quite like the logo on the Cannonball single, it's colourful and really suits them, but the "new" logo is just NO! That tells nothing about Little Mix (while the "old" one shows they are young and cheerful).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Thursday

Working on a new track today with our tms boys potential single so excited for u guys to here it xJesy Xx

Please get your music out so we can be spared the endless media onslaught of mythical dating stories.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Simon likes the single...
    Simon Cowell‏@SimonCowell

I have just played the new @LittleMixOffic first single, it's brilliant! These girls are really really good!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Woohoo! :D
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Brilliant!!!! :D:D:D

Lol I really can not wait to hear it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping to hear some R&B elements.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    I'm hoping to hear some R&B elements.

Yes I agree, lets hope it's not a generic pop/dance song!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want them to be successful and win a Grammy so I can see their classic reaction beamed across the world. :D
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if they do, Jade might jump higher than ever before :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

day off yesterday...very exciting photo shoot today! cannit tell you what it is yet but you'll find out reeeaaall soon ;) xxjadexx
    Little Mix
    15 minutes ago

Hey guys it's Perrie! How are all the little mixers today? Where doing a photoshoot right now, and its so exciting (: But I'm not aloud to say what it is. Cant wait for you all to see it though, its well FUN! :D Enjoy the rest of your weekend Mixers! ♥

Calendar? Single artwork? Album cover? The "reeeaaall soon" makes me think the single preview may be out in 2 weeks or so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So excited for their single :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have already posted this on LMAT but when the single gets premiered on VEVO and when I buy it when it comes out. It will be getting played non stop! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Make way for the endorsements. Little Mix and M&Ms.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Make way for the endorsements. Little Mix and M&Ms.

You could post this on Little Mix's Appreciation Thread aswell if you want :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer open discussions. :)

Their manager is having fun tonight:
    Photo shoots on a sunday should really be illegal. What happened to the day of rest? #norestforthewicked

This @LittleMixOffic shoot has descended into utter chaos. No change
This discussion has been closed.