Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is a movie definitely on the cards ?
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is a movie definitely on the cards ?

Howard said he had written a first draft but so far there hasn't been any news that is definitely happening.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been watching the first couple of series back, really want the Simon/Alisha thing to be tied up properly, really annoying thinking they just kept on in a continuous loop.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also think the milk episode where they all become famous is the best episode there is.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willz wrote: »
    I've been watching the first couple of series back, really want the Simon/Alisha thing to be tied up properly, really annoying thinking they just kept on in a continuous loop.
    Same. I loved them as a couple and want them to get out of the time loop. It's Misfits I'm sure they can get a power that stops it (if a movie happens)
    Willz wrote: »
    I also think the milk episode where they all become famous is the best episode there is.

I loved that ep, so many eps I loved. GTA ep was great, also when Curtis keeps going back in time and when Nathans gay and likes Simon and we finally get to know Superhoodie's identity.
  • Options
    JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Shaun Dooley as the Probation Worker might be my favourite Misfits character now, with Rudy a close second. I liked the final episode thought it was a good summation but an opening for a move :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Just got around to watching S5 in the space of 3-4 days.

Overall, I loved S1/S2, S3 I kind of lost interest in, and I don't think I even finished it in the end.

S4 I fell back in love with the show (and realised Rudy might be better than Nathan!), but for whatever reason it took me a while to watch S5 - which lucky in a way as I think it's even more enjoyable watching them all back to back.

I've never watched them on repeat so am only going by memory but I'd say S5 was my favourite of them all. The cast were an improvement on what was already a good original cast, particularly Rudy and Finn, but all of them were great together.

Very disappointed it was the last series but at least it went out on a high.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Cant believe that this is the last series :(

This was a fantastic show!
  • Options
    Hershal_GreeneHershal_Greene Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was crap.

I ended up liking Finn and got bored of Rudy when gje got with the girl.

The last ep was crap and the probation worker didnt die. Actually he saved the show being a borefest.