Options

nokia e71 on 3

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 686
Forum Member
✭✭
thinking of replacing my samsung tocco with the nokia e71 in white.
whats the qwerty keyboard like to use? music player any good? anyone got one on 3 for signal quality?

many thanks

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    riaz wrote: »
    thinking of replacing my samsung tocco with the nokia e71 in white.
    whats the qwerty keyboard like to use? music player any good? anyone got one on 3 for signal quality?

many thanks

I got the grey one 2 weeks ago as an upgrade from 3. the signal quality has been excellent, no drop calls and browsing has been smooth. although 3 signal quality has always been good in my area.

as I had an E61 previously, adjusting to the keyboard was no problem. i think it may take you a couple of days, but once you learn the clever shortcuts its very simple to use.

music player is nothing to write home about, it does the job basically. im sure there are applications that will improve the graphic display but as i dont use it mainly for that, im happy with the installed player.
  • Options
    ih8mondaysih8mondays Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy with mine too - again upgraded from an E61 - I'm happy with the keyboard, even though the phone is smaller than E61 (which is good for the pocket) it's still easy to type.

Plus the four shortcut buttons (which provide 8 functions - press or hold) and the two blue keys provide access to the most used functions very quickly - they're all customisable (although four of the keys have symbols on them - eg calendar and contacts, so changing them might be confusing!).

Not sure about the music player, don't really use that.

Signal is fine for me, never really have a problem, whereas my vodafone mobile is a bit poor in a number of locations. I guess as 3 has it's own network and swaps to orange (currently) if it can't get a 3 signal - you get "twice" the coverage.