Cain and Home Farm

CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cain should buy Home Farm y'all.

Just have him strutting all about the place in a nice three piece suit, lawwwdd have mercy!

I don't even care what kinda of shady way the writers give him the money to buy it, pimp out Moira, sell Debbie's body parts on the Black Market, start up a whirlwind affair with Val and rob her, I don't even care. Just have him acting all grand in that big ass house.

Chastity can be his assistant, Alicia can stay working there because I think Cain and Alicia would look good together, Nicola's sarcastic ass can stay and they can hold Monster truck rallies or whatever shenanigans Cain be getting into in his spare time.

Cain in a suit y'all. Cain in a suit.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit give him a pipe and one of those pocket watch things. Make him a grimier version of Patrick Jane from the Mentalist.

Lawwdd Patrick Jane and Cain Dingle in suits y'all.

Comments

• GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheri wrote: »
    Cain should buy Home Farm y'all.

Just have him strutting all about the place in a nice three piece suit, lawwwdd have mercy!

I don't even care what kinda of shady way the writers give him the money to buy it, pimp out Moira, sell Debbie's body parts on the Black Market, start up a whirlwind affair with Val and rob her, I don't even care. Just have him acting all grand in that big ass house.

Chastity can be his assistant, Alicia can stay working there because I think Cain and Alicia would look good together, Nicola's sarcastic ass can stay and they can hold Monster truck rallies or whatever shenanigans Cain be getting into in his spare time.

Cain in a suit y'all. Cain in a suit.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit give him a pipe and one of those pocket watch things. Make him a grimier version of Patrick Jane from the Mentalist.

Lawwdd Patrick Jane and Cain Dingle in suits y'all.

:D:D:DOh dear lord, I'm obsessed with Cain, my mother is obsessed with Simon Baker. I think you and me might be related:eek::D:D
  • CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girl! I might just be your Momma's secret!

-- I just realized how insulting that sounds, that is actually a thing we say in the South of USA all the time, it sounds so bad though!
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Cain is Patrick Jane, I guess Cameron is Red John :D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girl! I might just be your Momma's secret!

-- I just realized how insulting that sounds, that is actually a thing we say in the South of USA all the time, it sounds so bad though!

:D:D:D Don't worry you should hear some of the jokes I make to her:D:D:D She's never been to the USA, though, so unless you were born here in Bonnie Scotland...:eek: If you were, I'll definitely start asking her questions:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    If Cain is Patrick Jane, I guess Cameron is Red John :D.

Lmao can you imagine?

Cameron's skinny self going all about Emmerdale murdering up everyone. Drawing a big ass eye instead of a smiley face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D Don't worry you should hear some of the jokes I make to her:D:D:D She's never been to the USA, though, so unless you were born here in Bonnie Scotland...:eek: If you were, I'll definitely start asking her questions:D

Well I've got an usual love affair with tartan.....

And I've never seen a birth certificate......

I am Black on my mothers side though, so that could just halt these conspiracies Lmao!
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lmao can you imagine?

Cameron's skinny self going all about Emmerdale murdering up everyone. Drawing a big ass eye instead of a smiley face.

Haha :D.

He's already murdered a member of Cain's family as well, so Cain has good reason for revenge much like Jane with Red John :D.

One thing's for sure, if Cain got the keys to Home Farm - expect Charity the Gold-digger to be sniffing around him again (especially after she finds the truth out about Jai's baby) :D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've got an usual love affair with tartan.....

And I've never seen a birth certificate......

I am Black on my mothers side though, so that could just halt these conspiracies Lmao!

:D:D:D It probably does, Scotland not being the most racially mixed country in the world, but you never know! My grannie travelled a lot in her young days, that could explain it:D:D:D

I'm surprised at how many Americans watch Emmerdale, there's a few on these forums. Is it quite popular over there? We get so many American programmes on our t.v, but you don't think about it going the other way.
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we get premium cable programming packages, we get the BBC but that's about it. I have Verizon FiOs but I never bothered to go through all the channels. I usually just watch Discovery Fit and Health.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we get premium cable programming packages, we get the BBC but that's about it. I have Verizon FiOs but I never bothered to go through all the channels. I usually just watch Discovery Fit and Health.

Are you in the States as well?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D It probably does, Scotland not being the most racially mixed country in the world, but you never know! My grannie travelled a lot in her young days, that could explain it:D:D:D

I'm surprised at how many Americans watch Emmerdale, there's a few on these forums. Is it quite popular over there? We get so many American programmes on our t.v, but you don't think about it going the other way.

:D:D

No I live in England now, I came for a holiday when I was 15ish and fell in love!

In America we get BBC and things but I don't think we get Emmerdale.