What Brings You To This Forum?

Teabag84Teabag84 Posts: 2,066
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi All,
It's my first thread, so please be gentle.
I was just wondering what makes you all come to this forum.
I wondered if it's because you just want to share your thoughts, read others thoughts, or anything else? Thank you.

Comments

• Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your not allowed to make threads that aren't soap related... believe me... I know... ;-)

My Virgin BB brings me here on the information super highway.... :)
  • Teabag84Teabag84 Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that first thread of mine went well......
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just to talk about soaps really, I used to use Yahoo Answers, that was soo sooo sooo shite! It took hours to get 1 reply, You ask a soap question, and you get people trying to sell you diet pills as answers! ^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats on your first thread! :)

The forum is great, glad I joined, you will like it here and make friends, were all a friendly bunch, well most of us anyway! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Just to talk about soaps really, I used to use Yahoo Answers, that was soo sooo sooo shite! It took hours to get 1 reply, You ask a soap question, and you get people trying to sell you diet pills as answers! ^_^

Do you... :) Link please...

It sounds much more interesting than on here sometimes...

Not this thread though OP... It's ACE... ;-)
  • Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine would be

- I like to share my thoughts on soaps I love and story lines i love/hate and matters that arise in soaps that matter to me and characters I care about or hate.
    - on the reverse of that I also enjoy reading views of others on all of the above
    - I also come here because there are some great people here, some funny, others friendly, others with ALOT to say and others that post enough to be noticed but at the same time quiet enough to not get too much attention - there are some who cause trouble but for the most part many posters here have made my time here either reading or posting worth every second of my time
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome Teabag. Great thread!

I honestly dont know! I clearly enjoy talking rubbish about fiction and its a great stress reliever! Also some answers here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1960428

Hope you enjoy the forum!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you... :) Link please...

It sounds much more interesting than on here sometimes...

Not this thread though OP... It's ACE... ;-)

Its a scam though, I hated that place!
    Trust me, Yahoo Answers is dead, its very much more interesting on here! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sounds interesting! I was just wondering if it's to discuss the soaps, or because the soaps can resonate with people on some level and they want to comment.
    Soaps like to make people think and show real life issues, so I wondered if that was why people came to the forum. To discuss the real life issues that perhaps they had experience with or wanted to discuss further for whatever reason.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Teabag :)

I come here mostly because there's a lot of very funny and witty posters of all ages and backgrounds, who never fail to make me laugh, quite a few of whom have become good friends over the years. :) I particularly like that you can just pop in whenever you feel like it, and unlike in the real world, nobody gets offended if you just wander out again. :D

I also like to get the soap spoilers on here and speculate about them too. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Welcome Teabag. Great thread!

I honestly dont know! I clearly enjoy talking rubbish about fiction and its a great stress reliever! Also some answers here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1960428

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Really enjoyed that thread, good fun and laughs, but it soon died when it was moved to chatter! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Hi Teabag :)

I come here mostly because there's a lot of very funny and witty posters of all ages and backgrounds, who never fail to make me laugh, quite a few of whom have become good friends over the years. :) I particularly like that you can just pop in whenever you feel like it, and unlike in the real world, nobody gets offended if you just wander out again. :D

I also like to get the soap spoilers on here and speculate about them too. :)

I have to admit that much as I love a decent debate over a storyline, I like reading spoilers too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed that thread, good fun and laughs, but it soon died when it was moved to chatter! :(

We had a Vortex. It got sucked into the black hole of Chatter. >:(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a scam though, I hated that place!
    Trust me, Yahoo Answers is dead, its very much more interesting on here! :)

I trusted you before... and that got me a week long shore pass... ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We had a Vortex. It got sucked into the black hole of Chatter. >:(:(

Wanna start another one on this? I tried, but it failed! Was really in the mood as well!
    Its a Sister thread to, Trapped in the soap forum vortex! :D

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=73126524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wanna start another one on this? I tried, but it failed! Was really in the mood as well!
    Its a Sister thread to, Trapped in the soap forum vortex! :D

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=73126524

:D:D Very good. I'll pass. Im trying to cut down my forum habit. :D:D:D Its not working! :(:kitty:
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two words: episode threads. Love them, like our own version of gogglebox, do jpin op and welcome. Plus its the only place i can meet like minded people who loathe James Barton and love Moira Dingle. People who i know in life have not a clue who they are. Furthermore there are loads of ppl i adore here, hours ago i was on here while on the train laughing at something said :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D Very good. I'll pass. Im trying to cut down my forum habit. :D:D:D Its not working! :(:kitty:

It will never work, Us and DS is like Rainie Cross and Crack! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two words: episode threads. Love them, like our own version of gogglebox, do jpin op and welcome. Plus its the only place i can meet like minded people who loathe James Barton and love Moira Dingle. People who i know in life have not a clue who they are. Furthermore there are loads of ppl i adore here, hours ago i was on here while on the train laughing at something said :D

And again JoP in English... you been on the sauce again... ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And again JoP in English... you been on the sauce again... ;-)

yip just heading home now :( I'm drunk but i need more alcohol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you drink anymore, you'l start seeing The Ghost of Pat! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know the feeling...
    Not tonight though... just quenching down another glass of red... ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the feeling...
    Not tonight though... just quenching down another glass of red... ;-)

i have been on the cockyils and vodka. Mistake, my bloke is a really bad influence, he only had coca the whole night. Whit!!!
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^This. I came for the spoilers, stayed for the hilarious range of people. Every single person who contributes to the Daily adds something brilliant, and even on threads of soaps I don't watch I can get a good laugh. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love getting the first post on Page 2... ;-)