Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 379
    Forum Member
    Crikey....

This does go at least some way towards addressing the debate of does Chris fancy Ashleigh or not! :o

Also,
    He tells Christopher: “I’m so pleased that Pav got that letter…but why the f*ck? He’s only been here two and a half weeks!”

Wasn't the choice between Zoe and Pav, both who've been there 2.5 weeks? So what does it matter? :confused:
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still think Zoe is outta there Friday. Shame because she made one stupid comment and that was it. Chris is now going on and on. Plus, it would be great to see the reaction it both newbies outlasted another original come Friday ;)
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the comments below that article, people still support Chris for the most part.

I think he's gone off the rails this week and is treating Pav exactly the way he was treated at the start. Horrid to watch.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow!

Is it just me or is Tellymix getting a bit biased in it's reporting.

I think out of the house with some distance Chris will admit he lost perspective and hold his hands up.
  • Options
    MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creep. Pav will knock the puke out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris adds to the 18-year-old: “When we get out of here, I’m giving you the biggest hug you’ve ever had”

:o:o:o
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Chris should be evicted before he tries to kiss young Ashligh.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it confirms that he fancies her. It's understandable to feel protective and love your friends in a platonic way. I feel protective of and love all of the people in my life .... and my cats. Doesn't mean I want to do them ;-)

However .... I hate that I've been here longer attitude with a passion >:( Just cos some have been there from the start, it doesn't give them any more entitlement over those that haven't.
    2 and half weeks or 2 and half months ..... Pav has every right to his letter and to be missing his loved ones just as much >:(

Big boo to Chris :(
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope he isn't a goner , I like him ,Chris , Christopher and Ashleigh are my top three.
    Chris has not had an easy time of it in there and I can understand him being resentful of the newbies getting to the end over him.
    Hope this prediction is wrong :(
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His love for her is familial - nothing whatsoever creepy about it!! >:(

:blush:
  • Options
    psychedelicpsychedelic Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    His love for her is familial - nothing whatsoever creepy about it!! >:(

:blush:

You're quite right Bunions but that doesn't fit the agenda of those who have been longing for a chance to stick the boot in to Chris ;-)
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theredendi wrote: »
    Crikey....

This does go at least some way towards addressing the debate of does Chris fancy Ashleigh or not! :o

Also,

Wasn't the choice between Zoe and Pav, both who've been there 2.5 weeks? So what does it matter? :confused:

I assume he thinks there shouldn't have been a choice for either of them to have a letter in the first place. Just like he feels somebody who was openly planning to target him and his closest ally should have stayed, purely because he's been there longer.

Pav and Zoe are essentially second-class citizens in there because of the fact that they entered 6-weeks in, something that is hardly their fault. I really don't like this whole "We've been here longer, so ____" mentality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's played this whole week since Steven went all wrong.

He's kissed Helens ass in the most uncomfortable scene this years BB. Then he confronts Pav over ridiculous claim that he's stares at Ashleigh and now he's had a go at the guy for getting letters. Recipe for eviction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it confirms that he fancies her. It's understandable to feel protective and love your friends in a platonic way. I feel protective of and love all of the people in my life .... and my cats. Doesn't mean I want to do them ;-)

However .... I hate that I've been here longer attitude with a passion >:( Just cos some have been there from the start, it doesn't give them any more entitlement over those that haven't.
    2 and half weeks or 2 and half months ..... Pav has every right to his letter and to be missing his loved ones just as much >:(

Big boo to Chris :(

BIB: This, very much this.
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Come on, folks, it's clear that someone in the house is infatuated with Ashli - but it's not Pav.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pav has every right. He's had nowt but shite for the last week and half. He deserves for some happy words towards him. The charismatic god.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Markren wrote: »
    Pav has every right. He's had nowt but shite for the last week and half. He deserves for some happy words towards him. The charismatic god.

Exactly! If anything he probably deserves it more than anyone .... he must feel so alone in there :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly! If anything he probably deserves it more than anyone .... he must feel so alone in there :(

I had tears running down my 42 year old cheeks when he said he was nervous about staying. Tears if respect for that man.
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're quite right Bunions but that doesn't fit the agenda of those who have been longing for a chance to stick the boot in to Chris ;-)

I used to really like Chris & I don`t think he is "in love" with Ashleigh, he said he loves her, thats not the same at all, but, having said that, I think he was bang out of order the way he confronted Pav, who the hell is he, the house police???

If Ashleigh had a problem with Pav she is perfectly capable of telling him & if not she could tell BB and they would tell him, Chris just wanted to have a go at Pav over something & using Ashleigh as an excuse meant he didn`t have to admit it is because he is pissed off that there are 2 noobs in the house.

As for Pav, he should get a pair of sunglasses, because apparantly staring at the girls and make crude comments about them is perfectly acceptable if you are wearing sunglasses, if we are to believe Marlon and the rest of the boyband earlier in the series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 379
    Forum Member

I think you'll find many people who aren't Chris fans now used to be Chris fans a couple of weeks ago. I'm one of them, and I know there are a good few more.

I can't speak for everyone but I refuse to blindly love a favourite once I've got one, regardless of what negative stuff they do. That'd be pretty weak minded behaviour, imo, and I prefer to keep an open mind based on people's actions.
  • Options
    SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted if Chris goes he's been a great Hm.
    Zoe... can't stand her but hey ho.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you'll find many people who aren't Chris fans now used to be Chris fans a couple of weeks ago. I'm one of them, and I know there are a good few more.

I can't speak for everyone but I refuse to blindly love a favourite once I've got one, regardless of what negative stuff they do. That'd be pretty weak minded behaviour, imo, and I prefer to keep an open mind based on people's actions.
    Are you, me? ;)

I'm as fickle as they come.....if one I like pisses me off, I'm outta there :D
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow this Chris guy is an absolute fruit loop, can't wait for his eviction on Friday
  • Options
    psychedelicpsychedelic Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too! But there again I haven't seen anything from Chris to make me change my mind. I know how C5 use clever editing to put across the point they want us to believe and I make up my own mind, I like Chris, he's been a good HM, he's been a great friend and support for Ashleigh and Christopher and I would like all three of them to be in the final.