Julia Bradbury - baby news !

Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
Forum Member
✭✭✭
News from HELLO magazine - Julia has given birth to a baby boy named ZEPHYR !!

Comments

• RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Julia and new arrival :)

I can so imagine him at the earliest opportunity being strapped into one of those baby carrier things, and finding himself halfway up some mountain or other :D
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joanne yy wrote: »
    News from HELLO magazine - Julia has given birth to a baby boy named ZEPHYR !!

congrats but I have to ask will her next child be called Zodiac.
  • SuperbeastSuperbeast Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Z name child for a Z list celeb... ah well, least she can walk off that babyweight on another series where she walks incredibly boring place to incredibly boring place while pretending she cares and isn't just collecting a cheque for reading an autocue... at least this also gives her something to talk about considering she appears to have all the personality of roadkill despite being quite fit... so everyone wins.... except the child when he gets bogwashed on a weekly basis once he goes to secondary school.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    splendid name! congrats to the couple i know they have been trying for years so thats great news
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Superbeast wrote: »
    A Z name child for a Z list celeb... ah well, least she can walk off that babyweight on another series where she walks incredibly boring place to incredibly boring place while pretending she cares and isn't just collecting a cheque for reading an autocue... at least this also gives her something to talk about considering she appears to have all the personality of roadkill despite being quite fit... so everyone wins.... except the child when he gets bogwashed on a weekly basis once he goes to secondary school.

I take it you don't care for her much? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently her partner's called gerard... i always thought she was a lesbian for some reason. mildly surprised she's not.
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats she must be getting on a bit,for her first.
  • Cha Cha HeelsCha Cha Heels Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is she?
  • Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL at the name how ridiculous sounds like something you'd call a dog!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    I think there was a Hi-Tec trainer called Zephyr... they must be quite smelly now. Perhaps she can call her next child after a clapped-out second hand car as well, the Sirocco.
    i always thought she was a lesbian for some reason. mildly surprised she's not.
    Someone tells me she's greek. Easily confused?
  • Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is she?

Julia is a presenter on - Countryfile : Iceland Advenure: Canal Walks : Secret Britain: Kill it, Cut it, Use it and Wainright walks :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    congrats but I have to ask will her next child be called Zodiac.

:D:D:D:o:p
  • Cha Cha HeelsCha Cha Heels Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joanne yy wrote: »
    Julia is a presenter on - Countryfile : Iceland Advenure: Canal Walks : Secret Britain: Kill it, Cut it, Use it and Wainright walks :)

That's why I don't know her.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    apparently her partner's called gerard... i always thought she was a lesbian for some reason. mildly surprised she's not.

i always thought so too...was quite surprised :)
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her walking programmes, she almost inspires me to give up my couch potato status....almost!

Congrats on her baby, but the name, WHAT??!!
  • roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Gorgeous Helen is much better on Countryfile....just turn the sound down when she speaks.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Preposterous name, but congrats to her anyway.
  • BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too. :o

Congrats to her.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats on healthy baby. Shame about the idiots who'll be raising their latest accessory.

Parents deserve all the ridicule they get for lumbering poor "Zephyr" thusly. It's a child, not a car so don't give him a name that sounds like the latest Renault people carrier!
  • SuperbeastSuperbeast Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it you don't care for her much? :)

I'd like her if there was something to like. Even on Come Dine With Me she exhibited all the charisma of a rock. I appreciated the attempt at cleavage showing but displaying just how skinny you are and how evident your collar bone is didn't exactly arouse. I can do with pointless presenters assuming they have some charisma (Jenny Powell, Nadia Sawalha, Phillipa Forrester) but you could swap Julia Bradbury for Kate Humble and I'd be happier just to have someone that's not basically reading autocue with all the enthusiasm as a corpse in rigor mortis.

Incidentally, the whole Canal Walks thing is itself a total waste of time because... really... who WALKS canals? Houseboats and narrowboats and canoes use them, but who actually goes out of their way to walk a canal rather than sail it, since that's what it is there for?

I'm just waiting for motorway walks and bike path walks eventually.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must be the only one who likes the name Zephyr.

It's good, solid Ancient Greek name, not one of the usual made up celeb names like; Halfpast Seven, Princess Tiamii, Jermajesty or MoonUnit! :rolleyes:
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like her if there was something to like. Even on Come Dine With Me she exhibited all the charisma of a rock. I appreciated the attempt at cleavage showing but displaying just how skinny you are and how evident your collar bone is didn't exactly arouse. I can do with pointless presenters assuming they have some charisma (Jenny Powell, Nadia Sawalha, Phillipa Forrester) but you could swap Julia Bradbury for Kate Humble and I'd be happier just to have someone that's not basically reading autocue with all the enthusiasm as a corpse in rigor mortis.

Incidentally, the whole Canal Walks thing is itself a total waste of time because... really... who WALKS canals? Houseboats and narrowboats and canoes use them, but who actually goes out of their way to walk a canal rather than sail it, since that's what it is there for?

I take it then that you don't like her.

Lots of people walk along canal banks quite possibly more than travel on boats along them. I walk along one almost every day and see a whole range of people walking, cycling, running etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am sure she speaks highly of you too ! I have met her, and she is lovely, down to earth, friendly and IMO a very good presenter ! I wish her all the best with her new baby !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member

Even if she was gay,she can still have babies. Happy for her & her partner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    lexy_86 wrote: »
    (It's a good, solid Ancient Greek name, not one of the usual made up celeb names like ... MoonUnit :rolleyes:)
    Aha! Where is a post-it note...? :D