Options

ITV Super Soap Week (may contain spoilers)

JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
Forum Member
✭✭
Keep hearing about this week on ITV with Emmerdale and Corrie airing massive stunts...

Anyone know more info on what could happen or when this week is? Could it be the week beginning Monday 10th? If so we will receive press info soon, the ITV press centre spoilers would drop tomorrow.

In 2013 it was the third week in Oct though so may be next week.

Comments

• Options
    Louis_BradyLouis_Brady Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the week beginning the 17th October.
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a rumor that there would be a Corrie/Emmerdale cross over and the rumor started because there was a picture of Danny Miller and Jeff Hordley outside of the Rovers.
  • Options
    al_capoal_capo Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a rumor that there would be a Corrie/Emmerdale cross over and the rumor started because there was a picture of Danny Miller and Jeff Hordley outside of the Rovers.

If thats the case then they best get Ross down there to wind up the locals. Norris and Mary would hate him :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    al_capo wrote: »
    If thats the case then they best get Ross down there to wind up the locals. Norris and Mary would hate him :D

No way Kate Oates would do a crossover with out her favorite Emmerdale character. Ross would be bedding Michelle, Sarah, Eva, Maria, Sinead, Alya even Gemma:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way Kate Oates would do a crossover with out her favorite Emmerdale character. Ross would be bedding Michelle, Sarah, Eva, Maria, Sinead, Alya even Gemma:o:D

As well as nicking Roy's car and robbing the Kabin :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As well as nicking Roy's car and robbing the Kabin :D

LMAO!!!:D:D
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member

I'm not sure if you're being serious :p

but if you are then pretty sure that the picture was from the summer party not sure if it was an itv thing or just something the corrie and emmerdale cast do but it isn't the first time it's happened
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    willows wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you're being serious :p

but if you are then pretty sure that the picture was from the summer party not sure if it was an itv thing or just something the corrie and emmerdale cast do but it isn't the first time it's happened

I am. http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/211368/Are-Emmerdale-and-Coronation-Street-set-for-crossover-episodes
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member

ok well my point still stands the picture was because them two and others from emmerdale were at a party on the cobbles :p
  • Options
    WhatYouGonnaDo?WhatYouGonnaDo? Posts: 6,014
    Forum Member
    willows wrote: »
    ok well my point still stands the picture was because them two and others from emmerdale were at a party on the cobbles :p

yeah, pretty much the entire Emmerdale cast was there that night, Emmerdale hosted it last year, guess it was Corrie's turn.

Websites making a 'story' out of nothing, who would believe such a thing? ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Danny realise that he isnt in character and that he can smile? :D

Maybe they took the picture in between filming you know some of the best actors like to stay in character even when they are taking break from filming.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they took the picture in between filming you know some of the best actors like to stay in character even when they are taking break from filming.:)

Well that can't be the reason then ;-)
  • Options
    JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmerdale's sounds interesting apparently never shot like that before and filmed at Pinewood

Corrie meanwhile have a stunt directed by Tony Prescott.

Odd how they must have all been filmed yet no real leaks.. just shows that spoilers are a decision not a necessity
  • Options
    wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member
    James J wrote: »
    Emmerdale's sounds interesting apparently never shot like that before and filmed at Pinewood

Corrie meanwhile have a stunt directed by Tony Prescott.

Odd how they must have all been filmed yet no real leaks.. just shows that spoilers are a decision not a necessity

There are probably more snippets out there than you think - just depends on where you look.