unintentional funny scenes or lines in soaps

124»

Comments

• ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,373
    Forum Member
    EE Patrick falling a whole 6 inches doing the curtains and breaking his arm.
    Also Patrick in the wheelchair with the bottle of booze when the chair fell over!
    Carol falling over chasing David.
    Alice's random shoplifting choices.
    Bianca attacking Kane on the stairs.
    Max on last night's EE on finding out Lauren has liver failure saying "it's important we don't let her drink".
    Laurens yellow make up making her look like a character from the simpsons.

And of course, the incomparable "bubblys in the fridge" :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    fat pat
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EE,

You need slapping down,
    I made some cottage pie,
    Kane in a scottish accent - Manners dont cost a thing in this world!

Kanes face!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIzPvIICUAARvq1.jpg:large
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was when Jack got shot in the club, Libby was looking for her boyfriend then Darren came and said something like 'only found this' and it was the guy wheelchair (not funny written down but on screen it was)
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,373
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    EE,

You need slapping down,
    I made some cottage pie,
    Kane in a scottish accent - Manners dont cost a thing in this world!

Kanes face!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIzPvIICUAARvq1.jpg:large

Wonder if he is related to these two

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p1gxRVddvus/THl7w8h1M_I/AAAAAAAABis/2Kg2RxhXU8w/s1600/league-of-gentlemen.jpg
    Would explain a lot :D
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was amused at Eastenders after Jack had been shot, when he awoke in hospital and could only make noises like Chewbecca. Of course it wasn't meant to be a laughing matter! :o
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any scene in EE where Kirsty's hat makes an appearance:o
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Really tough to beat "Oh no, poor Libby."
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had to add this Holly Cunningham trying to do drunk, it was absolutely AWFUL:eek:
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Liam berated Bianca over her purchase of cheap baked beans.
  • PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    When Liberty walked in on Theresa and Ethan messing about. Worst acting EVER.

Oh, also when Cameron yelled at Carl to "STAY DAHN!!!!" in the live episode.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Tom peed himself after seeing Clare :o
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Tina farted in Corrie crying over her father's death:o
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Wasn't that over Graeme and Xin's betrayal rather than her father's death? Perhaps they were around the same, I can't remember. Anyway, here it is for you to enjoy again! :p
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or Izzy from Corrie crying. Hilarious.

Oh gosh yes! Her face is hysterical! :eek:

I also found EE Stella jumping off the roof and saying "watch me daddy" quite funny for some reason!?! :D
  • Judas82Judas82 Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    I haven't read all the thread so apologies for any repeats :
    EE Sharon saying "My son's in there .......eating a biscuit" when 'Denny' was in the Brannings kitchen.
    EE : When Ronnie awoke to find Michael in bed with her and Jack returned home and Ronnie saying 'Jack I don't know how he got there'
    EE Sharon again "I'm Sharon .... and i'm an addict" Just Letitia Dean's delivery of lines make scenes funny.
    And nothing tops EE Vanessa "Bubbly's in the fridge"
  • Loud and ProudLoud and Proud Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned, "Get Den Watts he'll know what to do." The whole fairground scene was just a classic for all the wrong reasons.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    I always found it hilarious when on NYD in 2002 the aftermath of little mo hitting Trevor with the iron (eastenders if you haven't guessed :P) and the slaters were discussing what to do, Lynne said now nan has gone we can stop pretending to be the Mafia xD always made me laugh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Well obviously this little gem.... :p:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMGcQAzdSs

Any excuse to watch this again :D

hahahahah :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    Oh gosh yes! Her face is hysterical! :eek:

I also found EE Stella jumping off the roof and saying "watch me daddy" quite funny for some reason!?! :D

I though that was a very witty take on James Cagney in a film whose name escapes me....on the Empire State Building "Top of the World, Ma!"

It was my gran's favourite, but I reckon most people didn't get the joke
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"tea? coffee? me?"
    "... It's DISGUSTIN'!"

:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DbXXbUjs0o

one of the best and funniest episodes of corrie this year, so many great one liners.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was funny how Brian nearly pounced on Sylvia on Friday night's episode when she was bringing him his pie and chips :D
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,791
    Forum Member
    Great Question/Thread OP! :)

Here are some of my favourites.......

Grant Mitchell and Phil running around the square onto George Street I think as if Grant was the "better" stronger and faster Terminator doing the 200 metres on the bend when he and Phil thought Nigel had a heart attack and was in hospital and they where racing to their jag! :D:D:D:) Nigel ended up having indigestion! :D

Another one was when Grant. Nigel and Phil where running in a single file way looking all stressed through the square's "garden" when they thought Nigel's step daughter had been kindnapped by her baddie real dad!

In Corrie, I think this was supposed to be intentionally funny but that Xmas Day when Jack and Vera went out for a drink and came back to find out this black dog they had taken in had managed to open the oven door and had eaten half of the turkey! Jack put his hands on his knees shouting "BAD DOG" and the dog started to bark at them and then chased them up the stairs! Jack and Vera had to hide upstairs and call for help! :D:D:D:p