JORDAN AND PETE split saga cont... (merged)

gingerballsgingerballs Posts: 824
Forum Member
✭✭
thought i'd start this thread for all katie and pete news

as there's so many threads aready on here so it would be cool in the news was all in one place:)

here is the latest: cow never loved me

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/82415/KATE-NEVER-LOVED-ME/

Comments

• nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    Good idea ! I keep getting lost between them all :D

DS - dont believe a word of it ! Im kind of on katie's side but i very much doubt pete would say this, he knows he loves him !
    I also dont think she is stopping him from seeing harvey.
    Forum Member
    Natasha Montana, 40, from Birmingham, said: “It was me in the video. I feel bad for Jordan – she’s being exploited.”

intresting ! however it is from the DS so dont know ..
    Forum Member
    :o awww @ the drumkit and rapping paper pic

Im sure katie let him give it to harvie :)
  • gingerballsgingerballs Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i never did think katie would cyber cheat with that bloke in big brother lol

he's on heat magazine cover this week, well it's been confirmed now that it was this other girl?

but i'm shocked she would go near dane i thought they hated each other.
    Forum Member
    I dont think she did go near dane Tbh - Again media rubbish i would say. He treated her real bad when they were together
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Article says he is "desperate for an apology" he is also desperate for a number one he isn't going to get that either!

Those pictures are so posed it vomit inducing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    When it first was announced I smelt a huge publicity smelling rat but now I am wondering.
    I think Katie is being very crass about the whole thing
    1stly taking 2 of her kids out the country and leaving one behind, I agree with Harveys schooling etc but

what message does that send to her 6yr old son who has emotional needs greater than the rest of them.
    She obviously knew Pete would go to his family but she fleed first then refused to let him take Harvey with him.

Then not allowing Pete full access to Harvey when he has been a brilliant father figure to her son and never treated him any differently to his own kids.

I think the Dane bowers incided is to wind Pete up, she was noted as saying last week "Pete gets insanilly Jealous"
    What better way to wind him up.

I think she is going to dig herself into a katie sized hole
    she is fighting a divorce and custody battle what ammunition she has just handed him when she does stuff like that. I personally prefer them together, she is a much more likable person with him but if not It would be nice to see her be grown up about it and allow the kids to still have a relationship with their dad ( including Harvey )
    Poor kids never saw his Dad on his Birthday :mad:
    I do hope if she doesn't stop all her childish crap, Pete gets full custody of his 2 and access rights to Harvey.

Fiona Shackleton is a great lawyer but when she fought Maccas case he was the innocent party and she had strong grounding, he was married to a total loon ball, Fiona isn't going to look like a numpty by fighting her corner when she has been the one playing away and Pete has been a good role model and devote dad to her 3 kids, as it won't do her upper class image any good to start throwing mud when nothing can stick :rolleyes:
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry but im with pete on this she will grab at straws trying to ruin his rep and she cant bascially

she even then said herself i know he wouldnt do anything to hurt me-so shes blurting out stuff just to be a bitch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, you've thought about this a lot! I will reserve my judgement...every day brings something new in the KP PR saga!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    sorry but im with pete on this she will grab at straws trying to ruin his rep and she cant bascially

she even then said herself i know he wouldnt do anything to hurt me-so shes blurting out stuff just to be a bitch

I agree
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    Article says he is "desperate for an apology" he is also desperate for a number one he isn't going to get that either!

What! Is the loo out of action?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    What! Is the loo out of action?

ha ha I like it :p
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member

Yep I agree, I also think she's invited Bowers round just to annoy Pete. So much for fighting to save her marriage, nasty, selfish cow... she's really not thinking about her children either. She will be sorry.
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If not posed, he doesn't appear to be discouraging the photographers. In the link, go to the picture on the shingle beach and click enlarge. The paps appear to be very close, possible of course that Peter made a deal for a few pics and then to be left alone. I do believe Peter Andre is a very decent human being.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1186881/I-want-quickie-divorce-Peter-Andre-rejects-Katie-Prices-pleas-reconciliation.html
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Bowers wife has had enough too.

"Meanwhile, Kate’s ex-boyfriend Dane Bowers has split from his wife – two days before Pete and Kate, aka Jordan, announced their separation"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2009/05/28/peter-andre-splashes-out-on-birthday-presents-for-harvey-115875-21394409/
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    She's acting like a nutter! There's just a tiny niggling thought at the back of my mind that wonders whether her behaviour has been SO outrageous (fleeing the country with his children, spending hours with the horse riding bloke, bitching about photographs, partying with Dane Bowers :eek:) because she's unhinged that Pete's pulled the plug on their marriage. There were often times when I thought she was obsessively possessive with Pete and that it was quite unhealthy.

Either way, her behaviour is idiotic. Acting as if she's out of control isn't likely to help the situation at all.
    Forum Member
    Mutter wrote: »
    If not posed, he doesn't appear to be discouraging the photographers. In the link, go to the picture on the shingle beach and click enlarge. The paps appear to be very close, possible of course that Peter made a deal for a few pics and then to be left alone. I do believe Peter Andre is a very decent human being.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1186881/I-want-quickie-divorce-Peter-Andre-rejects-Katie-Prices-pleas-reconciliation.html

If the paps are following you (and they seem to be following him constantly at the moment) I think you've got 2 choices. You can act all arsey (like Kate does on their show), snarl at them, hide away, and spoil your day - or you can not let them bother you. I think that's what he's doing. He seems to be naturally pleasant and friendly to people - and that's how he's treating the paps.

Overall, I think he's got the right idea.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I don't think the pictures were posed. The one by the boating lake looks to have been taken with a long lens.

Katie is just determined to bring Pete down at every turn, Twittering about the split all the time and doing herself no favours if she had this 'booze-up' with Dane Bowers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    According to the DM there has been a locksmith van at the house. I assume the house must be in her name alone then? Otherwise she has no right to change the locks or even kick him out.

And I do find it hilarious that she accuses him of selling pictures when she's one of the biggest media **** in the business.
    Forum Member
    I think that house is hers, and the one in Cyprus is his.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here we go again, don't we all know that everyone in the whole world is the one to blame in her book. Now it's Pete on the recieving end of her bile becuase he wanted to leave her, slagging him off constantly in public, saying he's having affairs, when it's clearly her who was.

now she bans pete from her son's party, when he wanted to be there. there's no reason for that, they are both adults and should be able to get on for the sake of the children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mutter wrote: »

The best one is a picture with Claire (aka source close to/friend) in the background who although probably isn’t but looks like she is selling them as they are being taken.......why is she there? To tell him how to pose?

She, KP would have been rightly so slaughtered for pictures like that and yet he isn't insania.
This discussion has been closed.