Dexter Needs to Vanquish Sam

2»

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But wrote: »
    It's not going to happen Sam has already shown he sticks up for himself if he needs to.

Only if money is concerned. He has been a very dreary dull HM and all I know about him is that he picks his nose, bites his nails and makes lewd comments about women.
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    He'd need to wake him up first :rolleyes:

:D marvellous!
  • Options
    DocMajorDocMajor Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    With Callum and the love triangle now old news, Dexter needs to focus on his rival for the crown.

He needs to out Sam, who is snoozing his way to the final. Dexter has already hinted as much, but he needs to go for it and create a storyline, by overtly bashing Sam.

How is Dexter going to out Sam? is he gay? what has Sam done?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny enough I really liked Sam I even did a thread about being one my Favs. (TO win)) But sadly he has let me down he really has..he really has.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DocMajor wrote: »
    How is Dexter going to out Sam? is he gay? what has Sam done?

Very little, I'm afraid. I would like to see him challenged for snoozing his way to the final and not being entertaining.
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    At this point in time, Dexter doesn't need to do anything at all - as most of the other desperados are busy digging their own graves...and that includes Sam, who is showing some true (unpleasant) colours.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At this point in time, Dexter doesn't need to do anything at all - as most of the other desperados are busy digging their own graves...and that includes Sam, who is showing some true (unpleasant) colours.

I would say this was spot on.

Just sit back and allow them to hang themselves.

Sam's thunderous face during last nights task when it was revealed "who is the HM more popular in the house than outside" was actually him BB were describing, was a picture.

His self righteous rant against Dexter after the big twist, while Dexter just sat there and let him get on with it, made him look stupid and pished off that someone else had got a free pass to the final.

The twins' bitchiness and back stabbing of Dexter just shows them up to be exactly what they are.

Just sit back Dexter, and let them hang themselves over it all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    Very little, I'm afraid. I would like to see him challenged for snoozing his way to the final and not being entertaining.

I think Dexter is scared to say anything to Sam, he know's if he does, he has lost.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed he is, Sour Grapes.:D:D;)...
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I don't have a particular favourite HM this year but with all this over zealous bashing from Dexters minions I think I want Sam to win over dexter, so it's their fault! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    I would say this was spot on.

Just sit back and allow them to hang themselves.

Sam's thunderous face during last nights task when it was revealed "who is the HM more popular in the house than outside" was actually him BB were describing, was a picture.

His self righteous rant against Dexter after the big twist, while Dexter just sat there and let him get on with it, made him look stupid and pished off that someone else had got a free pass to the final.

The twins' bitchiness and back stabbing of Dexter just shows them up to be exactly what they are.

Just sit back Dexter, and let them hang themselves over it all.

They have maintained there hate for him throughout the series.
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    I liked Sam until he said yesterday that he was doing Big Brother for deaf people. How is it going to aid deaf people? See enough of that on X Factor... people taking advantage of their disability and going for the sympathy vote. I think that is the worst he could have said.
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    Damanda wrote: »
    LOL. Vanquish?

Do you think it's a 18th century novel :)

I think Dexter would like to get rid of Sam, but how?

Haha!!

I agree with the OP though!!

Dexter should just tell Sam and the two twits to **** off!! :D
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Sam until he said yesterday that he was doing Big Brother for deaf people. How is it going to aid deaf people? See enough of that on X Factor... people taking advantage of their disability and going for the sympathy vote. I think that is the worst he could have said.

It was very 'X Factor' wasn't it ?

And to think he keeps going on (and on) about Dexter having a gameplan :rolleyes: