Linda totally OWNED Emma.

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    Thought she did well - made in clear she enjoyed her time in the house and didn''t want it to be over-shadowed by her relationship with Jim, which others seem to want to define her time by
    I honestly believe (and Linda confirmed this) that Linda and Jim were doing fine.....till he hit the drink. Then the real nasty nit picking Jim emerged from his cave poking and nipping and stirring the poo .
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL owned Emma? I don't think so... Bringing Emma's husband into the discussion does not equate to owning her in any way.

Linda was in usual form - no grace, no dignity, no decorum and bitter 'till the very end.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She was SUPERB ! Admitted to being disappointed yet managed an honest interview. One of the most honest eviction interviews ever !:)

I'm not a fan of Linda but she handled silly Emma very well indeed. Truth rather than the usual sycophantic bulldozing interview.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I thought she was rude and quite ignorant. She butt in saying she didnt want her full interview to be about jim then tht was all she spoke about. She is completely delusional
  • STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bully, vs a weak presenter who already is biased in he favour over Jim .......

The crowd and us voters totally own Linda though

the voters don't own anyone.Bt own the voters.
    I don't vote.
    I just comment.:D
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Linda but she handled silly Emma very well indeed. Truth rather than the usual sycophantic bulldozing interview.

If anyone was silly it was Linda.
  • Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the voters don't own anyone.Bt own the voters.
    I don't vote.
    I just comment.:D

Vodafone actually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Her whole time in the house was her baiting and bitching at Jim, even before she walked into the house she was bitching about Jim, she is a bit nutty if you ask me, she was obsessed with him.

Yet even Rylan said on Loose Women today that nothing is ever shown of Jim's instigation and wind ups. Well said Rylan and very brave!
  • Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was actually glad she was as strong in her interview as well. What these type of housemates show is that the moronic crowd may boo and chant nasty things to them, but it doesn't mean they have to cower into a little ball and tell them how sorry they are. So whilst Linda was far from being a favorite of mine, I respect her for not being railroaded by the pathetic crowd that were showing over the top hatred towards her.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Anne but she has deserved every negative post about her ..she is one nasty bint

Including ones where she has been called a fat horrible cow, a witch, a bitch, an old hag and evil? Ones where people are happy that she looked upset at being booed? Someone saying they were reporting her to the benefits office? What has she actually done that she deserves that?
    Forum Member
    I didn't like her and am glad she's out, but I don't see how you could fail to admire her performance in that interview. I wonder how her critics here would cope in those circumstances.
    She was amazing. No matter what you think of her in the house she totally owned that interview. If Emma expected tears and whining she must have got a right shock when faced with a fiery lady in red.:)
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has there ever been a more deluded and in denial woman?
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    Thought she did well - made in clear she enjoyed her time in the house and didn''t want it to be over-shadowed by her relationship with Jim, which others seem to want to define her time by

But ......she can't stop talking about him, the woman is obsessed :o
  • STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave Mac wrote: »
    Vodafone actually.
    certainly not the voters though,thats for sure.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    This is just nasty but at least it makes me realise exactly why Linda is the way she is. She must have to put up with this kind of extreme nastiness all the time.

I thought she did very well in her interview and stormed Emma. I really respect her for that.

Linda may have 'owned' or 'stormed' Emma but what she is forgetting is these are people in a business that could potentially help provide her with opportunities to rebuild a career! Linda is so stupid, clasically socring own-goals all over the place.
  • Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    certainly not the voters though,thats for sure.:D

I'm sure everyone pays for silly shit everyday :)
    Forum Member
    Yet even Rylan said on Loose Women today that nothing is ever shown of Jim's instigation and wind ups. Well said Rylan and very brave!
    I never saw him saying that but for sure I believe it. He can't help himself. Once confronted with a strong woman he reverts to his true dinosaur self . Linda stood up to him like a Boudicea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Including ones where she has been called a fat horrible cow, a witch, a bitch, an old hag and evil? Ones where people are happy that she looked upset at being booed? Someone saying they were reporting her to the benefits office? What has she actually done that she deserves that?

I agree. The pure vitriol has been beyond belief. Rylan was on Loose Women today. He said that NOTHING is shown of Jim's nastiness and him winding up other HM's. WHY? Good for him and very brave.Just what is going on here?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I never saw him saying that but for sure I believe it. He can't help himself. Once confronted with a strong woman he reverts to his true dinosaur self . Linda stood up to him like a Boudicea.

It's all there on catch up. Just what is going on?;-)
  • Yasmin26Yasmin26 Posts: 3,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    Made an excellent point in that she was hardly ever nominated yet Jim topped the noms every time So the other HMs must have seen things we havent

Indeed, Linda situation reminds me of how callum from bb in the summer was treated. People just follow opinion like a sheep and don't really analysis things for themselves. Linda was true to herself and defended herself beautifully. I wish I was strong as her.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Loulight wrote: »
    Linda may have 'owned' or 'stormed' Emma but what she is forgetting is these are people in a business that could potentially help provide her with opportunities to rebuild a career! Linda is so stupid, clasically socring own-goals all over the place.

The way she was I can actually see her getting work from it on good old Loose Women or the like. She wasn't mean or rude or nasty, just stood her ground and had plenty to say. She certainly went up in my estimation.
    Forum Member
    Loulight wrote: »
    Times have changed. These days there are openings for honesty . Not as many as there are for ass kissers, but openings for sure. Time will tell. She was never gonna get a full blown massive career even had she won, but at this point in her life she only needs something that pays her bills and keeps her ticking over. Honesty and integrity has supporters. Not as many as misogyny and homophobia obviously but such is life.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Linda gets something positive out of this. She did come across as stroppy and holding a grudge but there was a disproportionate response to her eviction. Who knows how this has been edited and we only know a fraction of what has really gone on?
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Linda owned nobody, she just proved that she's bitter and angry about everything.

She had a face like a Bulldog licking piss off a Nettle.

I hope she gets some seriously help, it can't be good for her carrying so much bitterness and hatred around.

I hope she has some happier times and some inner calm and peace ahead of her.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I agree. The pure vitriol has been beyond belief. Rylan was on Loose Women today. He said that NOTHING is shown of Jim's nastiness and him winding up other HM's. WHY? Good for him and very brave.Just what is going on here?

Really?! That's interesting. Is there a thread on it?

I also found it interesting how much Linda talked about what a great time she had, how the Jim stuff hadn't consumed her time and was a small thing, AND Liz said on BBOTS the Linda she knew was much happier and kinder than we saw.

Wonkeydonkey has been arguing for weeks, often alone, that the editors were selectively and unfairly making her look like Jim was an "obsession", and there it was straight from the horse's mouth. Of course people on here won't believe it, just as they won't believe 12 HMs and Rylan saying Jim has been antagonistic, because of course a viewer knows more than anyone else.

I must say she's seeming much perkier and warmer to me since she's come out than the edit showed.