Broadchurch - ITV Drama Series

1112113114115116118»

Comments

• BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    Melodybear wrote: »
    Maybe Joe has secrets from his past and they are no longer in contact.:confused:

Would that not have been mention tho :confused:
  • AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just my interpretation of it - who's to say what's right with this series, it has so many strange people inhabiting it! It's great how many people can see the same thing and yet get something different out of it - for a series that's still got another 2 episodes to go, and only 8 to start with, this thread has a high volume of viewer interest with some really insightful contributions from a great many people! :)

Well on our way to 'part 2' of this thread in the not-too-distant future?!

That's what I find so enjoyable about this thread.... I watch something and interpret it one way, then I come on here and read 2 or 3 different interpretations , which is great

I really do hope that Episode 8 shows us a full flashback to the night that Danny was murdered...

I would prefer to see it played out as to where everyone was and what they were all up to, rather than it just being an arrest with Alec and Ellie interviewing the killer or killers and the story coming out via the interview
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    As someone else pointed out, I'm a bit apprehensive that all the loose ends will be tied up and the reveal will be everything we expect it to be - after all we only have 2 episodes left and the way the story seems to have been dragged out over the last 6 episodes it just feels like the final two are going to be rushed. I hope not, but I can't see how they are going to be able to tie up all the loose ends plus the reveal and possibly the aftermath in just the final two.

I'm also worried that the reveal won't live up to our expectations after reading all these amazing theories :( I really hope it does though
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    Andy-B wrote: »
    He believes it is his. It's implied from her statement that she has never had sex with anyone else.

If Chris Chibnall goes for a dénouement, chances have to be we'll witness the birth of a baby boy.

Ooo i remember her saying that now but why say to the Vicar it was complicated :confused:

Unless it's a red herring and she has been with someone else!
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,511
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=65273361#post65273361
    This discussion has been closed.