Bonnie Raitt on BBC4 NOW (06/12/13 2000)

alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi folks,

Bonnie Raitt set kicking off the 2nd of the 2 Blues Nights...

Comments

• marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alcockell wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Bonnie Raitt set kicking off the 2nd of the 2 Blues Nights...

Wonderful music, love her voice and now we have the real Blues from Muddy Watters, John le Hooker and now Howlin' Wolf .... nothing quite like it.
  • ednwirelandednwireland Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    marianna01 wrote: »
    Wonderful music, love her voice and now we have the real Blues from Muddy Watters, John le Hooker and now Howlin' Wolf .... nothing quite like it.

yeeaaah me wants to go and grab my les paul and vox and annoy the neighbors but they are a couple of hundred yard away great prog
  • Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What year is this from ?

Bonnie looks as good as someone her age [ what ever that is ] would hope to look.

Great voice and an ace guitarist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeeaaah me wants to go and grab my les paul and vox and annoy the neighbors but they are a couple of hundred yard away great prog

Aaww - it's a tough life but enjoy it anyway. Don't annoy your neighbours though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Love BBC4 on a Friday night - Bonnie Raitt is fantastic, I love 'If I can't make you love me' :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissDior wrote: »
    Love BBC4 on a Friday night - Bonnie Raitt is fantastic, I love 'If I can't make you love me':cry:

Yes me too - it was a long time ago but memories linger! :)
    Forum Member
    Yes me too - it was a long time ago but memories linger! :)

Oh yes they do! - I go back a long time :o :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissDior wrote: »
    Oh yes they do! - I go back a long time :o :cool:

Me too - I wouldn't have missed the 60's music, blues and soul especially, for any other music since. It was a great time to be young. :cool::)
  • RPMRPM Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damn! I didn't realise that it was on tonight. Does anyone know when it's being repeated (apart from on the i-player, obviously). I can't see it being shown again on the BBCFour website... which is very unusual.
  • ednwirelandednwireland Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Aaww - it's a tough life but enjoy it anyway. Don't annoy your neighbours though!

joys of living on the north west of Ireland may not earn much but have three quarters of an acre round me and the next field are sheep even if they get stuck in the fence !

later blues performances now - class
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good thing I was right onto my kbd...

Ahhh - some ZZ Top..
    Forum Member
    Me too - I wouldn't have missed the 60's music, blues and soul especially, for any other music since. It was a great time to be young. :cool::)

It was the best of times - we were so lucky :cool: