2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magnets...genius!
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    I must add one thing though the trouble with a quick change act is once you have seen it it's amazing but to see the same act a 2nd time and you know whats coming so it can get a bit repetative.

Lets hope that they have a differant way of changing clothes quickly in the next round.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Hi

That is very true but it does apply to almost all forms of entertainment, when you have seen it you have seen it.

Im a regular Theatre goer (to do with my age I think?) and to be honest I have been to see top name acts in the past 12 months who are still doing the same act, word for word that they were doing 20 years ago!

Forget what I was writing about now? Oh yeah -

Don't want it to sound like Im flying some flag for them as Im not, but it would be great for a none singer, none cute kid to win for change and so far they are pretty much the only true variety act that has been shown.

Also as for the post with the link to how it is all done, well who cares really, yes it is all very clever but as long as it is entertaining does it really matter what is up their sleeves so to speak???

Here is a link to their video on youtube, just in case anyone is wondering what on earth we are on about as it seems an age since it was on the telly. Don't laugh as it has just taken me an hour to work out how to add the Bl**dy thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2me66xV9UhA

Regards

Bert
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    American one and Australian ones were way better, costume and performance wise! and its not original anymore but still good to watch, the singing was awful though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    utoia2007 wrote: »
    American one and Australian ones were way better, costume and performance wise! and its not original anymore but still good to watch, the singing was awful though.

I agree with you; the American version is alot better, on the BGT one you can see the man taking the dress off the woman.