Leona's Ex is shouting his mouth on Twitter in a Valentine's day rant!

If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amy Posts: 3,775
Forum Member
✭✭✭
https://twitter.com/#!/loualchamaa
Bro if you ever have anything to say please say it to me and to my face.. @dennisjauch you f*cking bitch...
I've always been considered the bad guy because I never spoke out about @leonalewismusic & @dennisjauch ... But **** it.. #Karma
If you and your friend want to chat shit personally to me @dennisjauch then you know where to find me ask my ex for my number..

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Is Really Interesting!
  • IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    Attention w*ore much?
  • If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amy Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he's not finished...
    I've been ****ing loyal for too long.. Never in my life have I ever been soo disrespected..
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, someone didn't get a Valentine's Day card today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and more:
    Yet again @dennisjauch style was knee high boots and skinny jeans with a baby t-shirt... Good look for you, she has you dressing well..
  • VelveteenVelveteen Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Someone needs to grow up and move on.

Leona is well shot of him.
  • IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    It's really funny he feels disrespected when he did make fun of Dennis' style of dressing in various occasions. It's just pathetic to bring this stuff to twitter. He can say whatever he wants because he knows Leona will never ever bring that up, not only on twitter, but to the media in general.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww his little brother has jumped in now too:
    @loualchamaa this is what happens when your someone's bitch... @dennisjauch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,129
    Forum Member
    Oh how pathetic. It's upsetting because Leona is a private person, so would not appreciate this outburst.
  • Eliott1301Eliott1301 Posts: 2,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed reading that at least its some sort of news to do with Leona which we are all hungry for lol!!

Very inmature of him to act like that however... its sad that they never stayed together.. he was someone who wanted her before she was famous and stayed with her through her massive success

This Dennis guy... when your famous who knows whos using you for fame? :p

(ofc i dont think he is as he seems an alright guy just saying)..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member

Why would you want to do that for! What a fool. He should know that hear say cannot be listened to!
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, bitterness is such an ugly trait.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really upgraded from that pillock.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Romance IS dead then :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From a couple of those Tweets, it sounds like Leona might have cheated on him with this new fella. Miss sweet and innocent might not be so sweet and innocent after all :D
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    From a couple of those Tweets, it sounds like Leona might have cheated on him with this new fella. Miss sweet and innocent might not be so sweet and innocent after all :D

Or he just cant handle the fact they split up and is incredibly jealous.

Also he has now deleted all the tweets.
  • Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »

Funny, I don't recall Leona ever calling herself "Miss sweet and innocent". Infact, when asked last year (about her song "Trouble"), Leona responded that she WAS trouble. This would indicate that she is anything but sweet and innocent. :)