Options

Top 3 Kylie Minogue Tours?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
Forum Member
So what has been your top 3 Kylie tours? Here's my list:

1. X2008 (great versions of songs, arrangements, themes and most importantly vocals. She's said it was the most fun she had on a tour and you can totally see that.)

2. Showgirl Homecoming (a meaningful tour for obvious reasons. Also since then, her voice has improved immensely.)

3. Aphrodite: Les Folies (Probably her most ambitious tour to date. Great arrangements, costumes and themes, however, her vocals compared to a few of her previous tours weren't as good. All in all it was a a technical achievement and a good Kylie concert.)

Honorable mention: For Me For You (North American) Tour. I have the cd and seen most of it on Youtube. I can't put it in my top 3 since I haven't seen it on dvd or live. Having said that, despite it being a smaller show, it's basically a compilation of Kylie's best performances. That, combined with the terrific vocals (check out Confide in Me) and a more intimate environment makes it a great treat for Kylie's American fanbase.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    1) showgirl homecoming: when i went the atmosphear was electric the claps didnt stop and you could feel the joy in the arena abd she seemed to be thriving off it .

2) anti tour : a show us die hards had been waiting for to hear songs we thought we never would .

3) on a night like this tour : my first kylie show and just full on camp and fun
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only been to one, unfortunately, but it was a goodie!

ShowGirl Tour, just before she announced she had cancer.
  • Options
    Fear of FoursFear of Fours Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Fever2002
    2. X2008
    3. Showgirl: Homecoming
  • Options
    spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of the ones I've been to my favourites are:

1) Anti-Tour
    2) On A Night Like This Tour
    3) Fever Tour

I enjoyed her Aphrodite tour also. I never went to her X or Showgirl tours but have the dvds and think they're both terrific shows. Her Intimate And Live show looked good too and I love her Let's Get To It tour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    1) showgirl homecoming: when i went the atmosphear was electric the claps didnt stop and you could feel the joy in the arena abd she seemed to be thriving off it .

2) anti tour : a show us die hards had been waiting for to hear songs we thought we never would .

3) on a night like this tour : my first kylie show and just full on camp and fun

I would also want to include the Anti Tour but then again it was more "a few concerts" than it was an actual tour.... then again, what make a tour a "tour"?
  • Options
    pikeurpikeur Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    01 Showgirl
    02 Fever
    03 Intimate and Live
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    - Showgirl
    - Showgirl - Homecoming
    - Anti-Tour (Where is the DVD?!)
  • Options
    SayheySayhey Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Anti tour
    Intimate and live
    Fever
  • Options
    casperfan2002@ycasperfan2002@y Posts: 876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1) Anti Tour-just amazing!
    2) On A NIght Like This
    3) Intimate & Live

I have to say though i've never been disapointed with a Kylie tour!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    - Showgirl
    - Showgirl - Homecoming
    - Anti-Tour (Where is the DVD?!)

Sadly, due to how small the money behind the tour was, we probably won't be getting one.
  • Options
    kyleeekyleee Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    1. On a night like this ( i went to my first kylie concert in a small venue...will never forget it!)
    2. Fever
    3. Showgirl/ aphrodite
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    josh6 wrote: »
    Sadly, due to how small the money behind the tour was, we probably won't be getting one.

*prays for leak of footage*

;)
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *prays for leak of footage*

;)

theres plenty of clips on Youtube :)