Options

Cafe De Paris Club Waitress launches attack on Fourth TOWIE star

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    This is clearly a sugar hut village (brentwood) promotional post. So i cant comment on all the drama and great times.
  • Options
    Green KnickersGreen Knickers Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is clearly a sugar hut village (brentwood) promotional post. So i cant comment on all the drama and great times.

Cafe De Paris is in Central London by Leicester Square.Its not in Essex like Sugar Hut nightclub.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Cafe De Paris is in Central London by Leicester Square.Its not in Essex like Sugar Hut nightclub.

i do'nt thik you need to comment sweetheart.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is just another Billy-bullshiner trying to make a name for herself. Similar to all the twitters/facebookers colloquial parodies of '50 shades of grey '.....the geordie version,the Irish version ,the scottish version.....on & on & on. And blogs ....99% yawny.
    I've no idea if the op is her or not but either way she is promoting this non-story by starting a thread on it. Actual reported incidents are more believable,not "ooh,she was a proper bitch !" randomness. We all know minor zelebs can be a nightmare.....and ? Who cares really.She wants attention & sadly we are giving it,so best let 'her' thread die.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    She is just another Billy-bullshiner trying to make a name for herself. Similar to all the twitters/facebookers colloquial parodies of '50 shades of grey '.....the geordie version,the Irish version ,the scottish version.....on & on & on. And blogs ....99% yawny.
    I've no idea if the op is her or not but either way she is promoting this non-story by starting a thread on it. Actual reported incidents are more believable,not "ooh,she was a proper bitch !" randomness. We all know minor zelebs can be a nightmare.....and ? Who cares really.She wants attention & sadly we are giving it,so best let 'her' thread die.

As i said i have criticised her therefore I am not her.I dont know what her game is.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    The British Soap awards hold their afterparty here every year.Or are soap stars increasingly classed as Z list nowadays too?

Interesting use of the word here above, where an independent observer might be expected to use there to make the same point.

Ooops! Did you just inadvertently 'out yourself' as an employee/promoter of the aforementioned trashy joint?

:o
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The British Soap awards hold their afterparty here every year.Or are soap stars increasingly classed as Z list nowadays too?

That's hardly a ringing endorsement of the place is it? And, in answer to your question, I'd say yes in many cases.
  • Options
    Chabby_BoonaChabby_Boona Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cocktail w\aitresses are in a basic (12,000N) plus commission.

No-one asked you to do the job.

If it degrades you, why sign up for it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Interesting use of the word here above, where an independent observer might be expected to use there to make the same point.

Ooops! Did you just inadvertently 'out yourself' as an employee/promoter of the aforementioned trashy joint?

:o

No i believe either phrase is fine for an independent observer.Even if not so I think its just a case of my poor grammar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No i believe either phrase is fine for an independent observer.Even if not so I think its just a case of my poor grammar.

She is out of a job now.
  • Options
    Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are getting paid to promote this club, or are the waitress in disguise (the fact that you are painting her in a negative light matters not a jott - all publicity is good publicity, supposedly)..or I am Queen Elizabeth. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is out of a job now.

Where on earth did you hear that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are getting paid to promote this club, or are the waitress in disguise (the fact that you are painting her in a negative light matters not a jott - all publicity is good publicity, supposedly)..or I am Queen Elizabeth. :D

You must be Queen Elizabeth then I guess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where on earth did you hear that?

Common sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Common sense.

Thats a bit vague.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats a bit vague.

So is a 'Cafe De Paris Club Waitress', but you're thrilling over it.

To be discrete is a must.

You'll find this girl is no longer employed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You must be Queen Elizabeth then I guess.

Your obsession with this is odd and otherwise inexplicable though, you must admit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your obsession with this is odd and otherwise inexplicable though, you must admit.

You have posted on this topic quite a lot too so calling me obessed is perhaps a bit wrong footed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have posted on this topic quite a lot too so calling me obessed is perhaps a bit wrong footed.

Not really. Just trying to work out what someone is so desperate for attention over something so, even by this forum's standards, meaningless. I think at this point you are just trolling though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really. Just trying to work out what someone is so desperate for attention over something so, even by this forum's standards, meaningless. I think at this point you are just trolling though.

I have started many NON Cafe De Paris threads and posted on many NON Cafe De Paris threads.I dont think your claim stands up to scrutiny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have started many NON Cafe De Paris threads and posted on many NON Cafe De Paris threads.I dont think your claim stands up to scrutiny.

But why have you started more than one thread about this Cafe De Paris rubbish? It could have all been kept to one thread and then people wouldn't have reason to be suspicious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But why have you started more than one thread about this Cafe De Paris rubbish? It could have all been kept to one thread and then people wouldn't have reason to be suspicious.

I posted as I learnt more and Im not sure all the incidents I posted on were relevant to the exact same thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted as I learnt more and Im not sure all the incidents I posted on were relevant to the exact same thread.

Of course you were, but you are so desperate for attention that was never going to have stopped you.

This playing dim/innocent routine really isn't working for you. Why not just come clean?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course you were, but you are so desperate for attention that was never going to have stopped you.

This playing dim/innocent routine really isn't working for you. Why not just come clean?

Look at my other posts-im not dim nor pretend to be dim.

I am of the view that most people if not all on these forums enjoy attendion.I think threads can become too long if we just post anything vaguely or spun off related to the original thread title is included and posted only in that thread.I see no harm in new threads.They sink or swim on their own merits.
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unless anybody in here is the actual waitress thats tweeting about them or knows her and dislikes her, why does it matter ?

she (if the blondie is her) is a decent looking bird.
    maybe Mawk Woight has already had his shot or she wanted a piece or just thinks hes a nob

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8rf58JnNP1rp1xrp.png