Options

So the winner was the one who had contact with the outside world..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sad. Defeated the object. Should have been Speidi.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly that's the way the cookie crumbles....
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can bet your bottom $ Speidi had 'outside' influence.
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know OP it's such a shame the public fell for the blatant manipulation by C5/Endemol.
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    No more that Speidi who had regular chats with their Agents.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He would have won on day one - and every day since. Outside contact had no influence on the result.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Sue_Rourke wrote: »
    He would have won on day one - and every day since. Outside contact had no influence on the result.

You cannot say this "cabin fever" could have showed a very different side to him - he had a few wobbles as it was. So we will never know. :)

It's not a sprint it's a marathon.
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So did Speidi, get over it.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He had contact with one choreographer supervised by a producers, it wouldn't have changed the outcome if he hadn't. He was always going to get to the final and having to be on stage less than 24 hours after leaving the house he couldn't have done the show if that hadn't been allowed.

It shouldn't be the norm but he was such a great housemate I'm glad they let him do it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    You cannot say this "cabin fever" could have showed a very different side to him - he had a few wobbles as it was. So we will never know. :)

Actually, it's more of a steeple chase. Regular BB is three times longer.
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Much as I prefer Speidi, the fact they went in as a couple was also very different from what BB's about - it's a lot easier to cope if you have a support system, either from trips outside the house or someone you care about being there with you.
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much as I prefer Speidi, the fact they went in as a couple was also very different from what BB's about - it's a lot easier to cope if you have a support system, either from trips outside the house or someone you care about being there with you.

I agree, it must be much harder to be amongst total strangers who speak in banter you don't understand, ignore you and vilify your efforts to exercise and stay fit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member

I totally agree.
    He escaped the pressure of the environment and this allowed him to deal with the house better.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....instead of a script from the Producer.....
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP is right he had contact and left the house to travel outside, fake fake win fact.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it strange how Ryan knew about Speidi's "billionaire friend" when he was locked up in the house and away from the media.

I think there was something fishy going on.
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    I found it strange how Ryan knew about Speidi's "billionaire friend" when he was locked up in the house and away from the media.

No there isn't.

The interviewees that gave the story told the media stated that Speidi were telling people in the house about their billionaire friends. Why wouldn't Ryan have heard that as well from their own lips whilst inside the house.
  • Options
    mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    He had contact with one choreographer supervised by a producers, it wouldn't have changed the outcome if he hadn't. He was always going to get to the final and having to be on stage less than 24 hours after leaving the house he couldn't have done the show if that hadn't been allowed.

It shouldn't be the norm but he was such a great housemate I'm glad they let him do it.

exactly.... what a daft thread the op started.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    But then you had Speidi refusing to live with the others, and being moved to the basement for 4 days extra.
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thats actually a very good point to counter this particular arguement.
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    But then you had Speidi refusing to live with the others, and being moved to the basement for 4 days extra.

And allegedly speaking to an executive producer and an agent. But apparently that contact with the outside world is being glossed over as 'unproven'. Where is the outrage and the demand for truth and clarity on that particular situation from the Speidi fans?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And, put in charge of BB's twist within minutes of entering the house.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And, put in charge of BB's twist within minutes of entering the house.

So was Frankie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh get over it, he needed to rehearse as the tour starts today.
    It's really quite pathetic that you're clutching at straws in your feeble attempt to undermine and discredit his popularity and subsequent victory.
    He won because the majority of the public preferred him to Spencer and Heidi.
    Rehearsing for the X Factor tour didn't give him any advantage over the others, he would have been watched like a hawk and prevented from chatting about Big Brother related issues.
    If this is the best you can come up with then you've failed to incriminate him spectacularly :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »

Heidi and Spencer bragged about their mystery (non-existent) friend to all of the housemates in an attempt to demoralise them
    Gillian Taylforth let it slip during a post-eviction interview.
  • Options
    bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member

and the runners up were constantly saved by the producers fixing the nominations