Options

Shop Girl in a Cheap Nightclub

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    There's a lot of idiots on this forum but OP, you are the one that made me register to laugh at them.
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I'll tell you one - the other's a State secret. ;) Dolores O'Riordan (Cranberries), got sozzled with her once on champagne, darling. :D Good night - I won a suit. It's a long story...........

Ahhhh I love The Cranberries and I must admit to having a bit of a crush on Dolores.

Well I used to work with the drummer from The Manic Street Preachers and my Brother in law is good mates with Kelly from the Stereophonics......does that count? ;)
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a lot of idiots on this forum but OP, you are the one that made me register to laugh at them.
    Not everyone is familiar with nightclubs and realises that shot girls rather than shop girls work in them.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhhh I love The Cranberries and I must admit to having a bit of a crush on Dolores.

Well I used to work with the drummer from The Manic Street Preachers and my Brother in law is good mates with Kelly from the Stereophonics......does that count? ;)

:eek: Wow. I've been one-upped :D Both great bands. Zombie is one of my 'turn the radio up til my ears bleed' songs.

Oops :o On topic. I missed last night's show but it seems Gina's self-destructive obsession is continuing, yes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    It was a 'shot girl', it was a play on words because Hazel was called Hotshot.

And it was part of the task.

it was defo "shot girl" and I thought it was very witty if a bit scathing...but nothing personal.
    im disappointed in Ginas newfound love for Callum..is she really falling for it or is she wanting her main competition out now that she doesnt need dexters support. She had better watchout..she may be back up next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    AmyJames wrote: »
    Love her.

Her insults are amazing.

Best one being Sallie is the skidmark of society.

How is that "amazing"? It's not clever or witty, just crude and childish.
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, I never wanted to be a Groupie, it's so vulgar.

This sounds like you were one though? Lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    iceice wrote: »
    it was defo "shot girl" and I thought it was very witty

You have low standards.