Options

Anyone glad The Big Reunion ends tonight??

jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Its been rubbish this year!! I have only watched it because there has been nothing else on! Last year was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it and was so sad when it finished but this year, most of the groups only had mediocre success, Girl Thing practically had none and that 'supergroup' was a waste of time. They will split up next month probably. I cant see it coming back next year! its a shame because last year was amazing :(

Comments

• Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,552
    Forum Member
    Yes !

This is the first one I have watched and will be the last :D

As I had watched 2 episodes I felt committed to see it through to the end ...... and Ben from A1 is in it :blush:
  • Options
    Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Yes !

This is the first one I have watched and will be the last :D

As I had watched 2 episodes I felt committed to see it through to the end ...... and Ben from A1 is in it :blush:

If you can find a way of watching series 1 then do, it was so much better!

Im afraid this series has suffered from 'Difficult Second Album Sydrome'. That so called supergroup clearly dont get along, and Kav is coming across terribly. Its been tough going but I will watch tonight.
  • Options
    JillstarJillstar Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really looking forward to this series when I found out A1 were going to be in it as they were my favourite boyband growing up, but they've hardly been in it!
    I couldn't believe the amount of air time Girl Thing got when they were hardly popular in the first place! The 5th story thing was rubbish too!
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its been rubbish this year!! I have only watched it because there has been nothing else on! :(

Boy, if only someone would invent multi-channel TV with say dozens, nay hundreds of channels, or even better, a way of recording programmes you want to watch so you can watch them when your own choices aren't available. :p
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boy, if only someone would invent multi-channel TV with say dozens, nay hundreds of channels, or even better, a way of recording programmes you want to watch so you can watch them when your own choices aren't available. :p

Wouldn't that be a boon!