Anger

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
Forum Member
Anger at work and it is affecting home life. I don't want to take drugs,ie: visit doctor. Just been reading famous quotes,that helps..for a bit.

Comments

• Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Anything in particular that's making you angry?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    sorry, late reply. I'm still mad about those smirky politcians faces when they were caught ripping us all off, and here I am (and others) still working our butts off,I will work till I'm too ill to work; no proper pension now. But my blessing is my homelife,they can all go to Hell. :D
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samstanner wrote: »
    sorry, late reply. I'm still mad about those smirky politcians faces when they were caught ripping us all off, and here I am (and others) still working our butts off,I will work till I'm too ill to work; no proper pension now. But my blessing is my homelife,they can all go to Hell. :D
    When I worked for a very well known company I watched a plethora of younger guys do anything to reach Higher Management levels, anything to impress their "superiors", anything to outdo their peers and also show little care for their teams whilst taking credit for their efforts.
    Over time they all shared the same experience:
    They screwed their family lives.
    They fell by the corporate wayside and were "head hunted" elsewhere.
    I know a few who had 2/3 marriages, with children from each, who lived for the status but will be forever financially screwed with carnage left in their wake.
    I enjoyed my career and reached reasonable heights.
    I've been out 6 years and haven't missed a day.

Focus on what you call your blessing. :)
  • Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    I quit my job yesterday because I was angry.

I feel remarkably happy now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you must go to work tomorrow well if I were you I wouldn't bother. For there are brighter sides to life and I should know because I've seen them. But not very often.
    Forum Member
    When I worked for a very well known company I watched a plethora of younger guys do anything to reach Higher Management levels, anything to impress their "superiors", anything to outdo their peers and also show little care for their teams whilst taking credit for their efforts.
    Over time they all shared the same experience:
    They screwed their family lives.
    They fell by the corporate wayside and were "head hunted" elsewhere.
    I know a few who had 2/3 marriages, with children from each, who lived for the status but will be forever financially screwed with carnage left in their wake.
    I enjoyed my career and reached reasonable heights.
    I've been out 6 years and haven't missed a day.

Focus on what you call your blessing. :)
    Yes. I wil do so
    Forum Member
    Flat Matt wrote: »
    I quit my job yesterday because I was angry.

I feel remarkably happy now.

I've done that in the past and it all turned out good,so good luck.
    Forum Member
    Big.Al wrote: »
    If you must go to work tomorrow well if I were you I wouldn't bother. For there are brighter sides to life and I should know because I've seen them. But not very often.

:):):):):):)