[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be extremely upset if we have to wait even longer for NJ.

Teresa's court date is in July, and if she does go to jail, or even under house arrest, I have no idea how they're going to film the reunion.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    dillan wrote: »
    I'll be extremely upset if we have to wait even longer for NJ.

Teresa's court date is in July, and if she does go to jail, or even under house arrest, I have no idea how they're going to film the reunion.

Film it from Joe's stinky wine cellar?
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I know it's not apart of the Real Housewives franchise but what are people thinking about Ladies of London?

The trailer didn't really show anything interesting, and it seemed to be more all the girls singularly rather than as a group. Although I don't know anything about it and it could just be a very early trailer.

have you got a link
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone found a link for the Ladies of London sneak peek? I cant find any on YouTube, and the others wont play. I fancy seeing how it looks.

Also, really looking forward to The OC starting back next week. I wonder what the intro will be like, with the new women and taglines, etc.

Roll on the Atlanta finale as well, and then the Reunion. I'm more than looking forward to this reunion. Cant wait to see some sneak peeks of it :D
    Forum Member
    yeah i want to see the trailer for Ladies of London to :( Cant find it anywhere on youtube and other sites are blocked in UK like Bravo :/
  • loopilouloopilou Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    I really don't think we are getting New Jersey back until July or even August. Think about it, NY ends in June/July and OC in August/September. BH and Atlanta will most likely start back in November, so between September and November there wouldn't be a single housewives city on air. If they star New Jersey in August, it could run until December.

Also: https://twitter.com/RHousewives101/status/454054095582945280 someone says that RHONJ is delayed because of an productional aspect :o
    The same fan is saying that it is premiering mid-summer and also delayed to fill Miami's void.

Could this be why?
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/teresa-giudice-producers-furious-refused-fight-on-camera-real-housewives-new-jersey/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    It honestly pisses me off that New Jersey is delayed, it's New York all over again. I don't want to watch footage filmed eight months ago. They should have scheduled it better or just hurry up editing everything.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up on NY and really enjoyed it. That Amanda is thirsty for a full time job.
    Anyone else see Married To Medicine? This season looks great. Surprised no-one has uploaded the LOL trailer, I wanna see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loopilou wrote: »

This is very interesting, and kind of disappointing. The reason why I love NJ is because of Teresa and her crazy arguments, I mean the S4 reunion was bloody entertaining because of that.

However, that article says production has completed on S6 meaning there's no excuse for the delay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Just caught up on NY and really enjoyed it. That Amanda is thirsty for a full time job.
    Anyone else see Married To Medicine? This season looks great. Surprised no-one has uploaded the LOL trailer, I wanna see.

Thirsty and starving. Apparently she had been touting herself on her blog as the newest member of the RHONY cast. I also read that she said something about if she's asked back next season she hopes she can show the "real" her. Yeah, cos she's going to be a HW next season. I think not!

I did watch Married to Medicine, I really enjoyed it and it does look like a good season ahead. I only caught little bits and pieces last season so I'm still figuring them all out.....so far I think I like the Doctors, Simone and Jackie? I did :o when she started telling that plus size girl about how she wasn't being healthy, etc though. So Mariah and Quad were friends last season right? But now they are on the outs. I think Quad seems ok, but I cant figure Mariah out. She looks like she's drama though so thats always good to watch!

Is NJ deff going to be delayed? I just cant see why they would do that. Surely with Tre and Juicy's trial starting in July that's even more reason to get it on air asap. I hope they don't delay it or the footage is going to be so out of date.
    Forum Member
    The NJ Housewives gathered to shoot promos for the new season 3 days ago. Obviously new opening titles, photoshoot.

I read on Twitter that Bravo usually release the info, pics and trailer for a new season roughly around 2-3 weeks after shooting these. I know I shouldn't take that as gospel but for some reason I can't really believe they'd postpone the show - timing is everything with this season.
    Forum Member
    yeah i cant see Bravo delaying NJ and if they have shot the promo stuff then its ready to go sure :D Im so buzzed for this season i think its going to be amazing and after the dire past 2 seasons with the same storyline its good to get something new and we have new faces and Dina back :)

Anyone have the trailer for Ladies of London yet? and will we keep the who on this thread or will someone create one? I mean its basically real Housewives anyway :blush:
    Forum Member
    :o The Atlanta reunion preview clip shows Kenya on the floor as Porsha pulls her hair! :o
    Forum Member
    WOW Atlanta reunion looks SO GOOD :D:o Kenya bringing the speakerphone is hilarious :D but it looks like we will see the fight between Kenya and Porscha! I think its about time we get a proper fight i mean NJ is usually the one with the hair on the floor :D
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the Atlanta finale. The preview looks insane.
    Forum Member
    watching the sneak peak of the reunion again it looks like Kenya is on the ground and Porscha is on top lol. I bet this doesn't happen till the last part of the reunion though

Someones uploaded it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV9qQHTHLFg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a boring final, IMO. I had not interest in Kandi's play.

The reunion looks great. Hoping it's the last we see of Porscha, though.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    watching the sneak peak of the reunion again it looks like Kenya is on the ground and Porscha is on top lol. I bet this doesn't happen till the last part of the reunion though
    According to the blurbs it happens in part 1 and probably half way through as there is also a one to one with Andy and Porsha.
    Forum Member
    brumilad wrote: »
    According to the blurbs it happens in part 1 and probably half way through as there is also a one to one with Andy and Porsha.

A One on One ? So she must of been banned from continuing after the fight then so they gave her the one on one with Andy. Im not bothered about Porscha anyway I thought she was boring this season and i think Bravo maybe had plans to drop her even before this fight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o The preview of the Atlanta Reunion looks insane! So it looks like Porsha and Kenya really do get into it then, I thought the reports had been exaggerated- but clearly not :o
    Do we know how many parts the Reunion is? 2?

I do love that Kenya comes prepared with her props though, last year it was her Gone with the Wind style fan that she was flapping around like a weapon.....this year its a loudspeaker?! and a princess sceptre :D You have to love it!

I had heard the Atlanta finale was going to be a 90min special, but it was a regular ep, then a 30min one on one WWHL with Andy and Nene. I couldn't find a link to watch the WWHL, but I read a recap and the main things to note were:
    -Nene did a U-turn and admitted Kenya was great for the show. total shade though, she admitted she was great for the show as she's a total loon and "goes off her meds" before they film :D
    -Also, Nene and Cynthia are done. Nene is not a fan anymore, and called her out on being fake, a fair weather friend, and totally hinted that Cynthia should get the boot next season as she doesn't bring anything to the show! I think things between these 2 are going to be very interesting at the reunion!
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o The preview of the Atlanta Reunion looks insane! So it looks like Porsha and Kenya really do get into it then, I thought the reports had been exaggerated- but clearly not :o
    Do we know how many parts the Reunion is? 2?

I do love that Kenya comes prepared with her props though, last year it was her Gone with the Wind style fan that she was flapping around like a weapon.....this year its a loudspeaker?! and a princess sceptre :D You have to love it!

I had heard the Atlanta finale was going to be a 90min special, but it was a regular ep, then a 30min one on one WWHL with Andy and Nene. I couldn't find a link to watch the WWHL, but I read a recap and the main things to note were:
    -Nene did a U-turn and admitted Kenya was great for the show. total shade though, she admitted she was great for the show as she's a total loon and "goes off her meds" before they film :D
    -Also, Nene and Cynthia are done. Nene is not a fan anymore, and called her out on being fake, a fair weather friend, and totally hinted that Cynthia should get the boot next season as she doesn't bring anything to the show! I think things between these 2 are going to be very interesting at the reunion!

Haven't watched the finale yet, hopefully get chance tomorrow night but I saw the clip of the reunion and it looks like a good one.
    Kenya has become one of my favourite housewives ever as she just makes me LOL. The clip of her with the megaphone was hilarious and she has the best one liners.
    I haven't been able to find any links for WWHL for a while, it's weird as I used to like watching it from time to time, but there is this clip of Nene on the WWHL Youtube site http://youtu.be/qe5UK86jbO8 . Can't believe how much Nene has gone from being one of my favourites to me really disliking her. She's just awful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that link ^^^^ :)

I totally agree with you on Nene. She used to be my fave, I loved her. I found her hilarious.....but now its all just gone to her head. That ego is out of control. She has been disappointing me all over the place this season.

I live for Kenya though, she is fabulous entertainment and she delivers! Whether people love her or hate her, she plays the HW game perfectly and brings the drama and theatrics in spades. There's no way she's going anywhere next season, Andy wont let her go. Porsha on the other hand.....after that reunion I'm not sure of her odds for sticking around.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Real Housewives of Melbourne should easily get a 2nd season. It's one of the top rated cable shows in Australia!
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Haven't watched the finale yet, hopefully get chance tomorrow night but I saw the clip of the reunion and it looks like a good one.
    Kenya has become one of my favourite housewives ever as she just makes me LOL. The clip of her with the megaphone was hilarious and she has the best one liners.
    I haven't been able to find any links for WWHL for a while, it's weird as I used to like watching it from time to time, but there is this clip of Nene on the WWHL Youtube site http://youtu.be/qe5UK86jbO8 . Can't believe how much Nene has gone from being one of my favourites to me really disliking her. She's just awful.

Thanks for that Wow NeNe's ego is going to be her downfall I just cant with her anymore I loved from S1 when i started to watch then S5 and this season she is just to much she really is delusional to think she is this big time a-List celeb. i will say though what she says about Cynthia is kind of true i mean she just went from friend to friend and didn't really take a side and Peter has been Cynthia's biggest downfall during her stint on ATL.

I think next season the only ones safe coming back is NeNe, Kandi and Kenya cause Cynthia might be gone due to lack of story and NeNe having her say, Kandi she is a fan favourite so unless she doesn't sign then she will be back for sure and Kenya Love her or hate that girl brings it all the time and her reunions are shaping up to be real classics.

So 3 new wives could be introduced BUT as i said before i really think Kim and Sheree should come back along with a new wife. I would love to see Kim vs Kenya or maybe they will team up ? or even Sheree vs Kenya NOW that would be something! :D