The Sims 3

1808182838486»

Comments

• CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I see Dell have a new Inspiron out.

Would this one be able to handle all expansion packs?

http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-7537/pd?oc=cn75307&model_id=inspiron-15-7537

In theory it should, it has a fast enough CPU, dedicated graphics card and 8G of RAM.
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I've been looking to get the greenhouse for some time now, but this new bakery looks like its took the biscuit (pun intended!).

Just a shame they didn't stick an early bird sale on it.
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a lot of troubles running the game for a long time on my Mac, but I'm using Bootcamp so I'm playing it a lot more again of late, liking the last expansion pack :)

Do think they should stop claiming it's Mac compatible though, so many mac users have the same trouble I did.
    Lushness wrote: »
    When considering TS4 I often think, "isn't it's about time you grow up?" I can't help it though, I just know I'll be ordering this game just as soon as it comes out. It looks bloody awesome! :D

Speaking of PC performance I use an iMac and I've never experienced problems.

Wouldn't dare call myself a Doctor Who fan if I missed the chance to use epic Tom Baker the "What's the point of being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes" line here ;)

Does look to be good, I like how the CAS looks like working more than anything.
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still unsure on The Sims 4. OK, the stylised look may work in their favour, but to me it seems like they've took a lot of customisation away, which was a huge plus for TS3.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone played on a Ultrabook? If so how does the game perform?
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it was mentioned in the Freebies thread, but for those here who didn't see it, EA are giving away The Sims 2 and all expanions/stuff expansions away for free! If you have Origins, go to the redeem code menu and enter I-LOVE-THE-SIMS. :) Only works until July 31st!
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    The Sims 3 runs very slowly on my laptop and the ground gets a bit blurry but I love the game! :D
  • omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it was mentioned in the Freebies thread, but for those here who didn't see it, EA are giving away The Sims 2 and all expanions/stuff expansions away for free! If you have Origins, go to the redeem code menu and enter I-LOVE-THE-SIMS. :) Only works until July 31st!

That's a fantastic giveaway. I was wondering what the catch was but there doesn't seem to be any. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a fantastic giveaway. I was wondering what the catch was but there doesn't seem to be any. Thanks for sharing! :)

its simply because EA are starting to stop supporting Sims 2,so they may as well give it away as its worth nowt when they do