bonnie

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    podge1 wrote:
    ;) I could say not a lot - but that would spoil the surprise ;)

Ooer, don't tell Dayus!!!!

He's on the Pull!!!!

He's even ironing his lucky pants!!!!!! ;)
  • Options
    podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    back to bonnie!

Just saw her on This Morning with Matt, Chris and Jayne and Stefan and Christina. She totally monopolised the interview, made us aware that she's not well (sinus problems) and we saw yet again a clip from Saturdays show. By the time she'd finished there was little time left for Stefan and Kristina, not even a clip from the wonderful Mr. Bojangles.

Should the show be renamed Bonnie Langford and guests?
  • Options
    mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member
    Did you also notice that on 'This Morning' there was absolutely no mention of Bonnie going from top place to skate off. I would have thought that would have been a topic of conversation surely. I also thought Kelly came over very well in her interview and I totally agree with her with regards to the chair. The chair had to be weighted so that it didn't fall over so it was very heavy and you could not get it to go precisely where you wanted it to. I think she got the most difficult prop. Its a pity the judges didn't take that into account. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much as I think Kelly should have gone out weeks ago I totally agree she had by far the hardest prop and taht should have been taken into account more
  • Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    And then you have horsefaced Gaynor with her bloomin' hat! :rolleyes: How unfair is that & she & her cheesy partner didn't exactly do anything wth it either! :rolleyes:

Gaynor is so overrated & the sooner she & wooden David disappear I can finally enjoy the rest of the show .....with

Stefan as the winner!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    allibmat wrote:
    Much as I think Kelly should have gone out weeks ago I totally agree she had by far the hardest prop and taht should have been taken into account more

I was never a Kelly fan but the odds were stacked against her last Saturday. She had to practice on her own for part of the week due to Todds whiplash and the chair was an extremely difficult prop. She gave it her best shot and she did actually skate solo both with and without the chair. She successfully included a couple of unassisted jumps and I totally disagree with Jason that others could have accomplished that in week 3.

If Bonnies fans are honest they would admit that had she been given the chair or Stefans' broom, she'd have been flat on her face.

By the way Kelly did thank Todd and her supporters when she appeared on This Morning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah I missed This Morning but I am glad she did thank him and no i don't think Bonnie could have coped with the chait at all
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Kelly's face looked like a slapped arse this morning and it still does tonight

shes still blaming the chair
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Kelly's face looked like a slapped arse this morning and it still does tonight

Didn't see her this morning but you are SO right about tonight.

The really bad news is that she says she wants to do more television. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I watched with a few friends and we found about 50% of what she said was unintelligible so we're hoping this will stop her invading our screens too much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please settle an 'argument'...is Bonnie a GRANDMA? :eek:
    Thanks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodrel wrote:
    Thanks.

I don't think she's got any children of her own but her husband may have (and be a grandparent) so she could be a step gran but I don't know for sure...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bonnie definitely has a daughter
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bonnie has a 5 year old Daughter called Bianca.
  • Options
    quelquechosequelquechose Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Jodrel wrote:
    Thanks.

Well she is plenty old enough!

I don't buy that 41 rubbish at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she was born in 1964 and I remember seeing her in Just William when it was on(which dates me) and she was about 10 then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    allibmat wrote:
    she was born in 1964 and I remember seeing her in Just William when it was on(which dates me) and she was about 10 then

wasn't it YOUR grandma who told you about that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    er yes...thanks Podge..backtracking quickly I'm a young slip of a thing really :o
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bonnie answering questions on our forum - why dont you ask her some (if you want to link is in my profile i cant post it here)