Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love you Mrs B. Image of Si shagging an Il Divo boy is so fabulous Im just squealing with delight!
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Il Divo. I have it on the most expert authority (An ex employee) he's got close to one of them.....in the biblical sense. She told me it was one of them in the middle. Are they Like Ant and Dec and always stand in the same place?

We were only talking about it again today. I also heard from her that the MC retainer is 15k a month. Seems cheap at the price. :D

Sébastien Izambard is often in the middle and he's fit (married though).
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Il Divo. I have it on the most expert authority (An ex employee) he's got close to one of them.....in the biblical sense. She told me it was one of them in the middle. Are they Like Ant and Dec and always stand in the same place?

We were only talking about it again today. I also heard from her that the MC retainer is 15k a month. Seems cheap at the price. :D

Max was caught on camera a couple of years ago being wonderfully indiscreet. He was spilling all sorts of juicy gossip (he claims he once repped a film star who liked to go to see his own films and get blow jobs in the cinema).

He did talk about Simon but not in the secrets sense. He said Simon pays him £250,000 a year and when the journalist said that's a lot of money, he justified it by discussing how he had made Simon "£X00,000,000" and how he introduced him to important people like Rupert Murdoch.

IIRC on TV he once said it's £20k a month and you have to sign on for at least 6 months.
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are Il Divo still signed to SyCo?
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sébastien Izambard is often in the middle and he's fit (married though).

Married :rolleyes: means nothing on planet celeb, after all Si will be married soon, allegedly :D:D
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Married :rolleyes: means nothing on planet celeb, after all Si will be married soon, allegedly :D:D

Yeah the same day Stevie Wonder will get his sight back;):D
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    Are Il Divo still signed to SyCo?

AFAIK although I can't say I follow them. They haven't released anything since the end of 2008, did a massive tour in 2009 (made something like $25m for them).

I think I've read one interview with them and it was quite bizzare. Most "boybands" really play up the "we're all great friends living our dreams" but there was obvious tension between the 4 and they all seemed to be engaged or married or expecting kids - all gave the impression that they wouldn't be doing it for much longer. IIRC, there were a couple that sounded as though they didn't have a particularly good relationship with Cowell.

Bad news for Cowell if they do chuck it - their last album still sold something like 2m copies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha thanks for that info Mrs B, that got the old chuckle muscles going :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 reasons Cheryl Cole should marry Simon Cowell

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/516746/5-reasons-why-cheryl-cole-should-marry-simon-cowell/1/

Anyone think of one reason why she shouldn't (apart from the obvious) Kerching i meant obviously :rolleyes: ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5 reasons Cheryl Cole should marry Simon Cowell

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/516746/5-reasons-why-cheryl-cole-should-marry-simon-cowell/1/

Anyone think of one reason why she shouldn't (apart from the obvious) Kerching i meant obviously :rolleyes: ;):D

I would feel insulted if I were Simon ;)

"old enough to be Cheryl Cole's father"

"The 50-plus male's testosterone-fuelled sex drive isn't what it once was"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajar wrote: »
    I would feel insulted if I were Simon ;)

"old enough to be Cheryl Cole's father"

"The 50-plus male's testosterone-fuelled sex drive isn't what it once was"

wasn't he once asked to advertise little blue pills, but turned it down as an insult. It does explain kerchings face though :( when she is with him ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4. Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole are both smokers

:D:D:D love it. ^

If Chezza and Simon ever did get together, his new mother-in-law would boot out all those beardy ladies toute de suite.
    And as we know, the blushing bride herself has a mean left hook :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6. Simon and Cheryl each have two arms and two legs.
    7. They are both English.

Match made in heaven* :D

*not the nightclub, as Simon prefers Stringy's don'tcha know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best thing about that article is this line....

"Mezhgan must be wondering why Simon hasn't whipped her up the aisle"

:D:D I wonder if Kerching likes it "up the aisle".....I bet she isnt having much luck on that score mind....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Best thing about that article is this line....

"Mezhgan must be wondering why Simon hasn't whipped her up the aisle"

:D:D I wonder if Kerching likes it "up the aisle".....I bet she isnt having much luck on that score mind....

Depends which aisle, given his alleged past history :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends which aisle, given his alleged past history :o

I think we all know which "aisle" I was referring to ;)
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    Max was caught on camera a couple of years ago being wonderfully indiscreet. He was spilling all sorts of juicy gossip (he claims he once repped a film star who liked to go to see his own films and get blow jobs in the cinema).

He did talk about Simon but not in the secrets sense. He said Simon pays him £250,000 a year and when the journalist said that's a lot of money, he justified it by discussing how he had made Simon "£X00,000,000" and how he introduced him to important people like Rupert Murdoch.

IIRC on TV he once said it's £20k a month and you have to sign on for at least 6 months.

He was in the Times this week talking about the Berlusconi situation, and how that if Berlusconi had been a client of his there would be no situation to report on.

He said he'd covered bigger stuff up for more famous people.

I wish I could link, silly Times pay wall. :(
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone know why Max refused to represent Michael Jackson?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clurw wrote: »

Ha taking a cig from a packet does not make her a smoker lol. I doubt she is.

Where are the usual hangers on in the picture:D

Her as usual clinging on to him and him clinging on to his **** ;)

Liked her dress by the way, was it to cold to get the puppies out :D
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha taking a cig from a packet does not make her a smoker lol. I doubt she is.

Where are the usual hangers on in the picture:D

Her as usual clinging on to him and him clinging on to his **** ;)

Liked her dress by the way, was it to cold to get the puppies out :D
    I thought she smokes? Wasn't there a photo from their walkabouts last year and they had his n her cigarettes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More pics of the happy couple in a non-couple way here

pics

I think she's improved

Marzipan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajar wrote: »
    More pics of the happy couple in a non-couple way here

pics

I think she's improved

Marzipan

Yes she is very photogenic, green dress dosen't look so good in these photos, wearing those nice sandals again though :)

There seems to be a lot of photos recently of SC looking a bit the worse for wear. Has he got "issues " :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she is very photogenic, green dress dosen't look so good in these photos, wearing those nice sandals again though :)

There seems to be a lot of photos recently of SC looking a bit the worse for wear. Has he got "issues " :D:D

No wonder, he's jumping from dinner to dinner
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All joking aside, he does look absolutely horrible these days. Too much stress I think.