[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just assumed "big poppa" would be some sort of celebrity. Thanks for the info!

Desperate to watch RHONJ season 4, but cannot find it online anywhere. Any ideas of any websites that will show it?

Does itv2 just show one season per franchise and then move on to another?
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad: The Mail Online is so full of inaccuracies, it's unreal.

Adrienne didn't join the cast in Season 2. :rolleyes: Get your facts right! BAH.

I wouldn't miss her at all. She was OK in S1 but since she snarked on Lisa in S2 she's been a waste of space. :) As long as Brandi and Lisa are there - Kyle too, for her complete two faceness, then I'm happy. I hope to all things higher that Faye Resnick does not get asked to join. I thought I remember the Zanuck lady being touted as a new HoWife?
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :mad: The Mail Online is so full of inaccuracies, it's unreal.

I hope to all things higher that Faye Resnick does not get asked to join. I thought I remember the Zanuck lady being touted as a new HoWife?

The Mail Online are a disgrace. It amazes me how most of them ever got the job.

I have a feeling she might because love her or hate her, she gets people talking and they need a villain. Also, with Andy Cohen's love of drama I wouldn't put it past him getting her on board. I'm not sure how it works with hiring housewives but it seems like they get new potential housewives to film and if they bring the drama they get the housewive spot, like they don't get told until after filming (and evidently she never brought anything). I'm not sure though, I just think that could be it, especially with NJ as one minute the newbies are housewives and then they're friends.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV have to show NJ at some point right? its only Miami and New Jersey that have not aired yet I think.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And sorry but y'all gonna hate me for this but...I really want Taylor back next year! :eek::eek: I don't why but I really like Taylor, even more so this year. I hope she's back next year with a more positive attitude.
    I agree.

Taylor is the one who love her or loathe her she's not afraid (or lacks the self awareness) to give herself to show. She's the only one who is willing to give her 'real' drama to the audiences.

Taylor is the only current housewife I still think has the facility to shock, who you still feel you're not sure you know what you're going to get.

There isn't really another of those in the cast. Lisa as great a character as she is carefully controls her brand and won't do anything to ruin it. Camille and Adrienne are on their way out because they aren't willing to give THAT much of their 'reality'. They've never really gone there with Kyle who I think would go the way of Camille and Adrienne if they did... the same with Yolanda. Brandi's brand of saying something offensive then saying 'they started it' is becoming predictable. Kim possibly, however she's unreliable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I'm not surprised that queen Camille (otherwise known as Malibu Barbie) is leaving the show. She's said on twitter she feels like she was treated like the black sheep of the RHOBH cast this year and doesn't know why. My guess is, she hasn't really had a storyline as such since her divorce from Kelsey, unless you count the Taylor drama but that bitch involved everyone in that! So she has been a little bit dull for the show but I'll be sad to see her go.

Happy as a pig in s**t if Adrienne has also quit. They all seem like rumours though at this point but the woman can't even allow her "reality" to be filmed and instead goes straight to her lawyers to have things blocked on the show. I find her very manipulative and deceptive at this point, having liked her in season 1. She showed her true colours at the season 2 reunion when she falsely accused Lisa of selling stories to the press and not having a sense of humour about her stupid shoe line. Ken is right, "Maloof hoof" is the thing that made her line noticeable. If she had a brain, she would have taken advantage of that fact and not sat there and sulked about it. Now she is even trying to say that she was a battered housewife at the hands of Paul. The woman is not exactly meek and practices kick boxing. My money would be on her if Paul ever raised a finger to her so I find these reports very suspicious. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/adrienne-maloof-bruised-beaten-photos/

If Faye Resnick becomes a full housewife, I'm officially done with the show. Marisa seems nice though but a little weird the way she goes on about wanting to screw around behind her husband's back whilst he's stand right next to her! Yolanda has an air of being above everything and everyone around her. Cannot stand her husband and the fact that her life revolves around him and trying to dispose of the million lemons growing in her back garden. Kim could be cut from the show and I wouldn't miss her either, even though I've warmed to her this season.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    I agree.

Taylor is the one who love her or loathe her she's not afraid (or lacks the self awareness) to give herself to show. She's the only one who is willing to give her 'real' drama to the audiences.

Taylor is the only current housewife I still think has the facility to shock, who you still feel you're not sure you know what you're going to get.

There isn't really another of those in the cast. Lisa as great a character as she is carefully controls her brand and won't do anything to ruin it. Camille and Adrienne are on their way out because they aren't willing to give THAT much of their 'reality'. They've never really gone there with Kyle who I think would go the way of Camille and Adrienne if they did... the same with Yolanda. Brandi's brand of saying something offensive then saying 'they started it' is becoming predictable. Kim possibly, however she's unreliable.

Completely agree with everything you've said. I love Kim but the thing I find frustrating is that she misses a lot of gatherings with the girls. To be honest though, Taylor has brought most of the drama and memorable moments for BH, whether people like to admit it or not, she has been the biggest talking point of the show. Lisa, however much I adore her, hasn't. She's purely there for her humour...and Giggy because she brings no drama. BIB- thank god I'm not the only one thinking that. I give her another season, two at most if she doesn't change. It's really wearing thin now.

On a side note, It really is beyond me how anyone can condemn Adrienne for protecting her kids and not letting Bravo air it. Kids are a no go zone, as Brandi yapped on about all Season 2. (Hypocrite or what?). Fair enough Adrienne has handled it the wrong way since then though.

Full time Facewreck would be too much. I'm happy for her to stay a friend -but with a limited number of eps- because she brings it and is the only one who was willing to call out Brandi on her crap.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( Still gutted about Camille, I had really hoped she might be back next season, even just as a "friend" but Im thinking she is basically done with it now. Especially not being at the reunion- Im really surprised by that.

Adrienne, well Im glad shes gone. I wont miss her if shes not there for season 4, shes handled all this in a ridiculous way. I get what Brandi said was wrong, but shes handled it in entirely the wrong way. And then to not show up at the reunion?! Its typical, and I knew she would pull that one. She knows shes going to be called out on all the shady sh*t shes pulled all season and shes just not willing to admit to any of it. Im glad Paul has seen through her aswell, he put up with her crap for years and I guess chose not to see it. As for those allegations of domestic abuse, she really does have a cheek. Obviously we dont know what goes on behind closed doors, but its more likely it was HER beating up him!
    Apparently Andy has done an interview with Paul that will be aired during the reunion and Im interested to see what he has to say.

As long as Brandi, Lisa and I guess Kyle are there next season I'll be happy. Kyle, as much as she works my last nerve I think is needed on the show, if only for her ability at sh*t stirring! :p

Taylor can be gone as far as Im concerned. Shana has outstayed her welcome by 2 seasons if you ask me, so time to catch that bus back to Oklahoma. Kim, Ive warmed to this season but I think maybe shes come to a natural end with the show, and I worry that eventually the dramas of the show will drive her back to her old ways. Yolanda is a funny one for me. Shes really grown on me and I actually quite like her, but she just isnt the most interesting to watch is she? She hasnt brought that much to the table. Although, I can see Bravo maybe wanting to keep her around, especially if its true they are trying to bring a bit more "class" to the show. I agree with sootysoo though, theres something about her husband that just totally creeps me out!
    I am genuinely concerned they might bring Faye on for next season though :eek: I really really hope they dont though. I couldnt imagine watching that scary faced pitbull week in, week out! Shes just SO desperate for a space on the show, and Kyle and Faye?! Uggh. I cant!
    I'm missing Vancouver. Not having an episode last week was too soon in the series is confusing when there are 3 new HoWives to get to know. I thought it in Season 1 and I still thnk it. "What has Mary done to make some of them hate her so much?" She comes across as rather sweet and, along with Kandi from Atlanta, actually has talent.

Have I missed an ep somewhere, or am I behind? Ive got ep 4 still to watch from Tuesday, but I thought that was the latest ep shown in Canada, I didnt think there had to any breaks but now Im wondering if Im maybe behind :confused:

Totally agree about Mary, She comes across sweet, genuine and talented and the only reason the others take shots at her is because they are bitches! Particularly Jody with her vile behaviour :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad: Sheesh Sassy. I think I'm going doollally. I checked your link and other sources but couldn't find Episode 4. :o No idea why. Just checked and it's d/l now. Will watch it in about 7mins ( :p I love my super fast fibre optic connection, unheard of in a rural area like mine, they chose us for trial runs....YIPPEE. It used to take hours.)

Oh and I agree with everything you've written.We are definitely on the same wavelength with our HoWives. :)
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Jodie
    Mia
    Amanda & Ronnie Are the bitches of Vancouver! they always have to pick on Mary and by looking at the season 2 trailer it looks like Ronnie is out to turn everyone against Mary and tell Ronnie she should not trust Mary.

I know villians makes good tv but those 4 women are toxic and pure cows . I want to like Ronnie but she is so 2 faced to Mary its unreal.

Jodie is always calling her names and looks down with her and the same with Mia and Amanda.

I like ioulia and Ronnie and Mary they are my favourite 3 on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa, however much I adore her, hasn't. She's purely there for her humour...and Giggy because she brings no drama.
    Her 'brand' is too important for her or Bravo to damage... so they won't allow it to happen.

Season 2 is the prime example. Lisa was without a doubt the person who had been talking to that tabloid about Taylor and Russell. And the show did a brilliant job of taking the heat off of her... thanks in no small part to Camille's outburst. It was pretty obvious the girls problem with Lisa during season 2 was her behaviour had led to a lot of drama (that tea party specifically) and then with help from the show things were twisted to remove her from it.

That's not a slight against Lisa, the reason they do it is because she is popular, is good television, comes across well, plays the game well... however she is an investment the show will protect. Much like with Bethenny Frankel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a side note, It really is beyond me how anyone can condemn Adrienne for protecting her kids and not letting Bravo air it. Kids are a no go zone, as Brandi yapped on about all Season 2. (Hypocrite or what?). Fair enough Adrienne has handled it the wrong way since then though.
    I agree with this.

And to be honest while maybe their 'friends don't sue friends' comment last season was a bit mis-judged you've got to be a complete half-wit with no grasp of morality to find this situation comparable to the Camille/Taylor one.

With what Brandi revealed the ONLY victims are Adrienne's children (who are totally innocent in all this) who have every right to be protected from being subjected to having this already potentially sensitive subject pushed into the full glare of the media spot-light. While maybe she didn't need to go to those lengths she had every right to consider and threaten legal action.

Camille had an outburst over abuse claims. Over somebody saying illegal acts were taking place. A law suit was threatened not to protect the innocents but to protect the guilty.

There's a massive difference and I'm shocked that people aren't understanding that.
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her 'brand' is too important for her or Bravo to damage... so they won't allow it to happen.

Season 2 is the prime example. Lisa was without a doubt the person who had been talking to that tabloid about Taylor and Russell. And the show did a brilliant job of taking the heat off of her... thanks in no small part to Camille's outburst. It was pretty obvious the girls problem with Lisa during season 2 was her behaviour had led to a lot of drama (that tea party specifically) and then with help from the show things were twisted to remove her from it.

That's not a slight against Lisa, the reason they do it is because she is popular, is good television, comes across well, plays the game well... however she is an investment the show will protect. Much like with Bethenny Frankel.

Really. Why wasn't she sued or written to like Camile then? I noted that Taylor was quiet when the accusations were made.

I thought it was established that the most likely culprit was Adrienne's chef.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I agree with this.

And to be honest while maybe their 'friends don't sue friends' comment last season was a bit mis-judged you've got to be a complete half-wit with no grasp of morality to find this situation comparable to the Camille/Taylor one.

With what Brandi revealed the ONLY victims are Adrienne's children (who are totally innocent in all this) who have every right to be protected from being subjected to having this already potentially sensitive subject pushed into the full glare of the media spot-light. While maybe she didn't need to go to those lengths she had every right to consider and threaten legal action.

Camille had an outburst over abuse claims. Over somebody saying illegal acts were taking place. A law suit was threatened not to protect the innocents but to protect the guilty.

There's a massive difference and I'm shocked that people aren't understanding that.

Adrienne had been going to the press at this point, telling fibs about how Brandi is a terrible mother with a drinking problem and sleeps in until 3pm. All this she leaked to the press because Brandi sided with Lisa at the season 2 reunion and basically let slip that Adrienne had slagged her off behind her back several times. So any time you see Brandi discussing the lies Adrienne has told in the past, it's connected to the lies she has told specifically about Brandi in the press to damage her reputation.

This explains it a little better: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2278796/Adrienne-Maloof-liar-Brandi-Glanville-forgets-LeAnn-Rimes-minute-turns-ire-Real-Housewives-star.html

I really think both of the women are at fault in a way and should have dealt with their issues like any adult should. In front of a camera crew for us all to sit back and watch! :D

Besides, she only revealed that Adrienne had been lying about having a c-section, when in fact she had paid a surrogate to bare her children because she didn't want to ruin her figure. I don't see how this would damage her children in any way at all. Camille did the exact same thing but the difference is she never lied about it. The fact that this was all integral to the show's plot line (on a reality show) and Adrienne tried to stop Bravo from showing her "reality" just smacks of her being a self obsessed, controlling witch of a woman who can dish it out but can't take it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV have to show NJ at some point right? its only Miami and New Jersey that have not aired yet I think.

Vancouver hasn't been shown either. I thought NJ might be a bit violent for datime tv! :D
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :mad: Sheesh Sassy. I think I'm going doollally. I checked your link and other sources but couldn't find Episode 4. :o No idea why. Just checked and it's d/l now. Will watch it in about 7mins ( :p I love my super fast fibre optic connection, unheard of in a rural area like mine, they chose us for trial runs....YIPPEE. It used to take hours.)

Oh and I agree with everything you've written.We are definitely on the same wavelength with our HoWives. :)

:D Glad you found Vancouver, and Im glad Ive not missed anything either! I was concerned I was behind everyone else! haha So true, I think we are cut from the same cloth on most of our opinions with the Housewives :)

SO looking forward to Atlanta being back tonight in the US :D

sootysoo wrote: »
    I really think both of the women are at fault in a way and should have dealt with their issues like any adult should. In front of a camera crew for us all to sit back and watch! :D

Besides, she only revealed that Adrienne had been lying about having a c-section, when in fact she had paid a surrogate to bare her children because she didn't want to ruin her figure. I don't see how this would damage her children in any way at all. Camille did the exact same thing but the difference is she never lied about it. The fact that this was all integral to the show's plot line (on a reality show) and Adrienne tried to stop Bravo from showing her "reality" just smacks of her being a self obsessed, controlling witch of a woman who can dish it out but can't take it.

I totally agree with this. Adrienne can dish it out, but God forbid you give it back to her and call her out on her BS. Im still mad shes not going to show up at the reunion :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Adrienne is such a coward. She knew she'd get called out for all her BS and instead is just running away. She better not be back next season.

Amanda from Vancouver is another one really getting on my nerves. She's just creating drama for the sake of it and not being real. When the episode started and she was walking with Jody and Robin and said "So how do you feel about me getting my procedures today?" I just had to roll my eyes. Who says that kind of shit? But i'm kind of tired of the pick-on-every-little-thing-Mary-does parade going on. When Mary got that call from the singing people it sounded like they were letting Robin down gently by saying they were looking at other options. Jody claims she doesn't care about Mary but why go dragging things up from the past? It might be true about Mary and the Miss USA thing but do I really care? NO! Jody and Mia are just disgusting bullies (Bully does get thrown around a lot on these shows but Jody does deserve this title) I think Ioulia is my favorite from Vancouver though
    Forum Member
    I agree loulia is great imo :D i love a woman with a russian accent and she is smoking hot ;)

On BH. If Kyle stays then Kim will also be staying they are sisters and i cant see one doing it without the other. Plus i think Kyle is needed cause she does Sh*t stir and that makes good telly even though it is annoying.

will be interesting to see what New housewives they cast to replace Adrienne and Taylor. Im hoping for some fresh blood i dont want Faye cause i can not stand her and her voice annoys me.

Im hoping Yolanda does stay cause she has been a very slow burner but she has come into her own over the past few episodes and she says it how it is.

I tried give Atlanta anther go but i just cant get into it :( The only one that stood out for me was Nene :D but its not enough for me to stick with it.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good lord Nene from the Atlanta programme is in The New Normal show on E4, just on here when l recognised the voice.:)
    Forum Member
    Lawyers telling Celeb clients to Boycott RHOBH:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/04/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-boycott-camille-grammer-adrienne-maloof-brandi-glanville/

How pathetic shows how dumb these people are. If you go onto a reality show Expect your past or hidden secrets to come out and expect people to be bitching.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just started watching Atlanta on ITV2 and found out Kim is 29 in the first series!! :eek: I thought she was about 40!
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched RHONJ season 3 opener for the first time and can quite honestly say I've never felt more uncomfortable watching any RH episode. Felt SO sad for little Gia in tears at her psycho family's Christening brawl!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVOzN1M2MA

Does it get worse?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Really. Why wasn't she sued or written to like Camile then?
    She was written to.

She probably wasn't sued because it was gossip about them being split up not beat up.

Also because it wasn't true. Adrienne got on and spoke a lot with Taylor and knew they hadn't split up that's why the news hadn't come from camp Adrienne. Also why it didn't come from camp Kyle. Also why it didn't come from Camille.

Lisa strange reaction to Camille being mates with Taylor was shady to the extreme. Why did she care so much? To the point she was phoning round asking people about Taylor's friends?

And the editor of the outlet who revealed the story is friends with Lisa... so if it wasn't Lisa who revealed it... why didn't they check with her if it was true or not?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Besides, she only revealed that Adrienne had been lying about having a c-section, when in fact she had paid a surrogate to bare her children because she didn't want to ruin her figure. I don't see how this would damage her children in any way at all.
    Come on, you've gotta be pretty devoid of empathy to not understand how sensitive a situation that is.

If her kids didn't know it's a revelation with huge emotional implications and lots of questions. That doesn't mean it's wrong or bad, but it's a massive discovery for a person particularly kids of a certain age. I mean if your mother told you the same tomorrow would you not find it a bombshell beyond bombshells? I'm an adult and I know I would so why should children in a such way that it's played out in the full view of the media.

To be honest I thought there was something wrong with Brandi for not getting that.. but it seems she's not the only one.