Dolly Parton

87Ben87Ben Posts: 173
Forum Member
Anyone a fan of her?

I love her music does anyone know if she has a new album in the works? I loved her album Better Day

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Big fan no news on anew album but with dolly it seems to be announced last minute she is releasing a new album . I love the better day album
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'You ask me not to wear cologne, she'll know you've been with me alone, and you can't take our secret home, so you ask me not to wear cologne'.

Dolly rules
  • 87Ben87Ben Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    icanboogie wrote: »
    'You ask me not to wear cologne, she'll know you've been with me alone, and you can't take our secret home, so you ask me not to wear cologne'.

Dolly rules

I love that song. Dolly is probably the most inspiring celebrity she is honest but a nice person too.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan but my brother is a HUGE fan and he saw the 9 to 5 musical recently and named his dog after her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The song "I Will Always Love You" sung by Dolly is for me the only version as that other one starts ok then becomes a shouting fest. Dolly has recorded some really great songs and the latest is superb.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I love 9 to 5 (the song and the movie).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spiderpig wrote: »
    The song "I Will Always Love You" sung by Dolly is for me the only version as that other one starts ok then becomes a shouting fest. Dolly has recorded some really great songs and the latest is superb.

Plus it's the only version that makes me cry. Love her.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Dollys version of IWALY that she re-recorded for The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, but I was never keen on her first version funnily enough, although they both pi$$ over Whitneys version.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    Better Day was pleasant enough but it didn't quite grab my attention as much as an album such as Backwoods Barbie did. It'll be interesting to see what she come out with next though.

Still prefer her bluegrass stuff though.