Options

Tennant "informally commited" to season 5

2»

Comments

• Options
    J_PeasmouldJ_Peasmould Posts: 715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    until the ink is dry on a new contract I believe nothing.

I'm with you on this one. To be honest I wouldn't be suprised if he ended going sometime this season!

;)
  • Options
    aussiewantsaps2aussiewantsaps2 Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DT just said on Radio 1 that he hasnt been asked to do series 5 yet as its too early. Why cant everyone just enjoy the current doctor! Always the same that from almost day 1 of any new doctor people are talking about the next one.
  • Options
    The SlugThe Slug Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DT just said on Radio 1 that he hasnt been asked to do series 5 yet as its too early. Why cant everyone just enjoy the current doctor! Always the same that from almost day 1 of any new doctor people are talking about the next one.

And RTD said something similar on BBC Breakfast, saying that for youngsters it spoils the show a bit, taking away the magic if they hear too much of the 'behind the scenes' news.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Slug wrote: »
    And RTD said something similar on BBC Breakfast, saying that for youngsters it spoils the show a bit, taking away the magic if they hear too much of the 'behind the scenes' news.
    he also said that he wanted people to be able to concentrate on the series that is being broadcast.
  • Options
    steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobaltmale wrote: »
    Are you a little late in hearing about this perhaps ...?

G

No im just annoyed that the bbc are giving us some lame specials when we deserve a full series.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you describe them as "lame specials".

We know nothing about them

We don't know how long they will be

We don't know what the stories are likely to be.

Anyway, it's happening, regardless of what people think, regardless of how many people complain. Apparently a break such as this was always planned, in order to regroup and freshen things up. So all that I can suggest is that we at least wait until we know more about them before writing them off in any way, in the meantime we have S4 to look forward to. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Im glad he staying, dont really want to be getting se to a new new doctor anytime soon.
  • Options
    The SlugThe Slug Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steven1977 wrote: »
    No im just annoyed that the bbc are giving us some lame specials when we deserve a full series.

And in addition to mossy's point, why on earth do we "deserve" a full series?

We're not children on our best behaviour with our parents at the Beeb watching over to see what we "deserve".

The BBC is an organisation with priorities and remits and it will do what it thinks best to fulfill them, no matter what we may think we "deserve".