The league table doesn't lie.

hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
Forum Member
✭✭
It would appear Leicester are the best.

How interesting for things to have changed from the boring top 4.

Comments

• hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Bump*

I can't post in the neutrals thread because I am from Leicester, it certainly hasn't been the worst season ever.:D
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha, no-one who posts in that thread is neutral - its a bad title really.
  • Tony_DanielsTony_Daniels Posts: 3,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The final league table doesn't lie. Snapshots at various points throughout the season could easily be deceptive.
  • clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leicester deserve to be top of the league for sure. If they win the league it will be because they have been the best team. end of.
  • Tony_DanielsTony_Daniels Posts: 3,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clarky323 wrote: »
    Leicester deserve to be top of the league for sure. If they win the league it will be because they have been the best team. end of.

End of what? The sentence?
  • clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End of what? The sentence?

End of discussion. I was waiting for people to start posting stupid messages saying Leicester don't deserve to be there etc...
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clarky323 wrote: »

Spot on...you win the league by been consistent, may not have the best players in the league...but certainly the best team....you only have to look at the last time Man Utd won the league with the players that were clearly past it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leicester still top and none of the current top 4 left to play and a nice week off in the sun.

Still looking good.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leicester probably still have to play teams trying to escape relegation. Tottenham, Arsenal and Man City aren't that far behind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leicester probably still have to play teams trying to escape relegation. Tottenham, Arsenal and Man City aren't that far behind.

They aren't going to let a little thing like that stop them.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on Swansea, 2 more would be nice.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on West Ham, 2 more would be nice.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only Leicester looking like they want the title, probably the advantage of not having a team full of "big time Charlies". :D
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah im pleased someone else has won it, congrats to Leicester. :)
  • RevengeofthMojoRevengeofthMojo Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I am not sure such a turnaround from relegation "certainties" to league winners within the space of 18 months has ever been achieved before?

Hats off to them. It is remarkable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another 2 weeks of unlikely Leicester at the top, it might just be real.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Man City not wanting to upset the applecart, can't see Newcastle being so benevolent.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very difficult game for Leicester tonight but I would bet they will still be top come Saturday night.:D
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Very difficult game for Leicester tonight but I would bet they will still be top come Saturday night.:D

1 - 0 may not be the most exciting scoreline for Leicester fans, but it shows they are consistent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another few weeks in the top slot, the pressure is now all on the chasing pack.

Happy weeks.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope all the Leicester players get through their international duties injury free. If they do, the force could be unstoppable.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good luck Leicester, another weekend and definitely still top. Good luck to Liverpool and Watford, it could be an 8 point lead come Sunday evening.:D
  • leicslad46leicslad46 Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No the table doesnt lie and leicester do find themselves, at the moment, five points clear.

I have a gut feeling that this run is coming to an end this weekend and that leicester wont win the premier league. The premier league will look alot different come final whistle in 44 days

imho
  • TheSlothTheSloth Posts: 18,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leicslad46 wrote: »
    No the table doesnt lie and leicester do find themselves, at the moment, five points clear.

I have a gut feeling that this run is coming to an end this weekend and that leicester wont win the premier league. The premier league will look alot different come final whistle in 44 days

imho

As Morrissey famously lamented, that joke isn't funny anymore. Your negativity and pessimism just doesn't read true. IMHO. :)
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I've had a sneaking suspicion for a little that Tottenham might nick the title. But it would be amazing if Leicester won it.