LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4 episodes into Babylon 5 season 2 at the moment
  • Options
    player1player1 Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished 'orange is the new black' tonight - took a while to get into but it eventually clicked and there are so many good characters, whose back stories drip out slowly. Can't wait for netflix to release the season 2 batch

I need to get hold of the final 5 eps of Treme to round that off...not sure if/when Sky Atlantic will show them.

Next - The Following - but reviews are very mixed so not sure if I'll enjoy or not
  • Options
    ack1990ack1990 Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Revenge Season 1

Loving it so far!
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Breaking Bad

Have watched the first 4 episodes of Season 1.

Ooooooh its good - I know I'm behind with the rest of the Universe. :D
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished watching Lilyhammer loved it, highly recommend it. Up to season 3 of Sons of An as well and Finder is looking good but the guy in it died so not expecting a second season.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Breaking Bad

Have watched the first 4 episodes of Season 1.

Ooooooh its good - I know I'm behind with the rest of the Universe. :D
    Mr too, I'm one episode into season 2. Found the first couple of eps slow but something kept me going, by ep 4 I was in it for the long run.
  • Options
    GortGort Posts: 7,467
    Forum Member
    My umpteenth rewatching of The Wire has just started. Still gives more each time I watch it. *hugs boxset*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I am going through Chuck, again. I perhaps watch it, it's entirity twice a year. I adore it, it makes me very happy when I watch it. I am planning to start 24 as it goes, in preperation for the new season.
  • Options
    xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished Girls Seasons 1 & 2, now I'm bang up to date and onto Season 3.

Enjoyed them very much!
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently ploughing through ma Hannibal (S1) BluRay Boxset!! ... season2 cant come soon enough!!! /superexcited :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Just working our way through Alias, finished off season 1 last night.

Monitoring Bradley Coopers hair transformation over the course of 22 episodes was a job in itself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 episodes into Babylon 5 season 5
    Plus 14 episodes into Dark angel season 1 which I'v been watching very slowly since November
  • Options
    fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like to have one US series and one UK series on the go at the same time - my currents are Breaking Bad and Teachers
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fairy_ wrote: »
    I like to have one US series and one UK series on the go at the same time - my currents are Breaking Bad and Teachers

Me too!!
    I have doctor who and brothers and sisters both season 1 at the moment
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Gort wrote: »
    My umpteenth rewatching of The Wire has just started. Still gives more each time I watch it. *hugs boxset*

I've just started S4. I really don't like that politician guy, but I'm hoping it's going to have more of my favourite character 'Omar' in it! 😄
  • Options
    shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    satellite wrote: »
    I've just started S4. I really don't like that politician guy, but I'm hoping it's going to have more of my favourite character 'Omar' in it! 😄

Omar don't scare, fo' sure

INDEED :)
  • Options
    Yo Omars CominYo Omars Comin Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You ain't got no honey nut?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 episodes into Crusade.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got hannibal season 1
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    I just finished Cagney & Lacey and now I'm immersing myself in the 70's with Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. I'll be watching Charlies' Angels once I finish those :)
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After hearing the theme tune last night on the build up to the Super Bowl, I need to find out if there is a complete box set of Hill Street Blues. Man that was good! And if memory serves me right, the first crime series of that ilk?
  • Options
    GibraltarianGibraltarian Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    After hearing the theme tune last night on the build up to the Super Bowl, I need to find out if there is a complete box set of Hill Street Blues. Man that was good! And if memory serves me right, the first crime series of that ilk?

Only seasons one and two have been released on DVD. However, back in December 2013, Shout! Factory had acquired the rights to the series and will be releasing Hill Street Blues- The Complete Series on DVD in Region 1 on March 25, 2014

I would recommend the entire series-watch. I "obatined" the entire series, and am currently on season 6 of 7 and am really enjoying it. Half dreaded that my recollections from the past were wrong, but the series holds up and is still worth a watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished Orange is the new black
    I am two episodes into House of cards
    10 episodes into Covert Affairs Season 2
  • Options
    rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tried starting Breaking Bad at the weekend, only 3 episodes in but I'm not really getting the hype so far (possibly the only person ever!?). Might leave it for now and go with 24 from the beginning.
  • Options
    Letsby_AvenueLetsby_Avenue Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    rehab_101 wrote: »
    Tried starting Breaking Bad at the weekend, only 3 episodes in but I'm not really getting the hype so far (possibly the only person ever!?). Might leave it for now and go with 24 from the beginning.

I felt completely the same with Breaking Bad. I watched the first season expecting to be drawn in and it just didn't happen. Should I force myself to watch the second season or resign myself to the fact it isn't for me?

I know, such a tough dilemma eh? ;-)