Sideburns57Sideburns57 Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..that might be the 51/49...swings it!
  • Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the start of the series Mette was complaining bitterly about not knowing what to do - should she wait for Martin or not?

Perhaps she didn't wait. Perhaps there's something else going on.
    Judging by the way she demanded comforting from Martin, I don't think she's getting it from anyone else.
    ack1990 wrote: »
    I loved the Bodil and Viktoria scenes!
    I didn't think the sex was plausible. For Viktoria, fine; if she put it on her bucket list she must have had an interest. However, I saw no sign that Bodil was lesbian or bi. We know she likes sex with men, enough to pay for it from gigolos and even have an affair with her sister's husband.
  • Options
    FluffyBunnykinsFluffyBunnykins Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stars from the Bridge are due to be on BBC Breakfast tomorrow (Thursday) morning .. they said on BBC Breakfast today (Wednesday)
  • Options
    gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,625
    Forum Member
    I am wondering if Laura's abductor allowed themselves to be seen by the uniforms for her to be saved as a way of getting her father investigated more closely? The car being forensically barren being the clue.

And as I understand it neither Oliver nor Viktoria are trained chemists so there is someone else involved in the tests on the victims.
  • Options
    ack1990ack1990 Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    brangdon wrote: »
    Judging by the way she demanded comforting from Martin, I don't think she's getting it from anyone else.

I didn't think the sex was plausible. For Viktoria, fine; if she put it on her bucket list she must have had an interest. However, I saw no sign that Bodil was lesbian or bi. We know she likes sex with men, enough to pay for it from gigolos and even have an affair with her sister's husband.

I think Bodil just wants sex, no matter who it is with ;-)

I'm going to have to watch the previous two episodes again, to get everything straight (ish) in my head. Does anyone else find themselves having to do that?
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe this brilliant show is nearly over already, but I guess that's the downside of showing two episodes a week. The good news is that Kim Bodnia and Sofia Helin confirmed their will be more in an interview on today's BBC Breakfast, she looks totally different from Saga when out of character by the way.
  • Options
    Stuart PStuart P Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »

amazing what a bit of dope does for ya :p
  • Options
    Stuart PStuart P Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snafu65 wrote: »
    Can't believe this brilliant show is nearly over already, but I guess that's the downside of showing two episodes a week. The good news is that Kim Bodnia and Sofia Helin confirmed their will be more in an interview on today's BBC Breakfast, she looks totally different from Saga when out of character by the way.
    i saw that too. kim looked genuinely choked to be here in the uk live on the bbc :)
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ack1990 wrote: »
    I think Bodil just wants sex, no matter who it is with ;-)

?

That's my reading, too. :D

She's beyond being straight, gay or bi. She just loves getting sexed up!
  • Options
    jammoon1jammoon1 Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    I just love this, it's one of the best things on TV at the moment ... as was the first series. Sad it's coming to an end soon.:(
  • Options
    WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snafu65 wrote: »

Set sky to record it. I haven't heard her speak English and expect her to softly spoken. Hope they weren't given the idiotic interview questions the BBC usually undertake.
  • Options
    Henry58Henry58 Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    He seems to be sexually interested in Viktoria and appears to be jealous of Bodil. Plus, he did not inherit the company.

Is not all of this a bit strange for a brother and a sister?

Does Viktoria know she is being watched and did she wear the see-through nightie especially for Oliver?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Stars from the Bridge are due to be on BBC Breakfast tomorrow (Thursday) morning .. they said on BBC Breakfast today (Wednesday)

It was lovely to see Saga and Martin! I esp liked the little giggle we all had when Saga berated Martin about taking up too much of the sofa by sitting like men typically do with widely spread legs and Susannah saying she couldn't sit like a man due to her skirt :D !
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I think I've enjoyed this series more than the last one, on the whole. I thought the last episode was a bit poor though with lots of needless red herrings only to end back where we started e.g. Laura in hospital, she remembers face of the gun man, she gets kidnapped, she ends up back in hospital, she remembers face of the gun man. Seemed a bit pointless.

Still vastly better than most other things on TV. I think they should be careful with Saga's characterisation though. Sometimes this series she has been in danger of becoming really unlikeable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the link, not seen it yet as not available on mobiles booo!!!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01qzpfx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloe_26 wrote: »

I've watched it now, lovely body language between the two. Shame about the interviewers!
  • Options
    WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the interview and Sofia's done it. I am in love! She is absolutely gorgeous and speaks softly and beautifully, with a retained Swedish tinge and her pleasing, warm smile is totalling beguiling. She seems playful and at first thought she was a tad apprehensive, but this is inline with past newspaper interviewer comments.

It was nice to hear Kim say that he was so amazed by the success here and that he loves working so closely to Saga/Sofia and that he sees so much in her eyes, something I commented on second viewing. For those who comment about his lips would have wondered if he was taking up gurning or something at the end of the interview. Either that or trying to dislodge something stuck!
  • Options
    niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've watched it now, lovely body language between the two. Shame about the interviewers!

They seem a charming pair (the Scandies, not the British couple!)
  • Options
    DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member

just watching it on YouTube- search for "bbc breakfast the bridge".

Seem like really nice pair in real life. :)
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Henry58 wrote: »
    He seems to be sexually interested in Viktoria and appears to be jealous of Bodil. Plus, he did not inherit the company.

Is not all of this a bit strange for a brother and a sister?

Does Viktoria know she is being watched and did she wear the see-through nightie especially for Oliver?

It is strange (something perhaps stemming from their childhood that has caused this in him), but I don't think she does know he's tugging over her. She doesn't seem to like him knowing too much about her business so can't see her being thrilled if she finds out. The wife certainly seemed shocked when she found the footage and it will be interesting if she confronts Oliver first about it or tells Viktoria first (if does one or either).

Liked the BBC interview with Sofia and Kim, shame the interview was so short, but I suppose that's standard. I agree, the presenters weren't very good with their questions, either because they hadn't actually watched it or are just naturally bad (or both)? Hopefully while they're in the UK they'll be interviewed by more better people (for other radio, tv, mags) and we can get a better source to refer to. I hope the Nordic event film it and put some clips online so that those who can't go (like me :cry: ) can watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    It is strange (something perhaps stemming from their childhood that has caused this in him), but I don't think she does know he's tugging over her. She doesn't seem to like him knowing too much about her business so can't see her being thrilled if she finds out. The wife certainly seemed shocked when she found the footage and it will be interesting if she confronts Oliver first about it or tells Viktoria first (if does one or either).

Liked the BBC interview with Sofia and Kim, shame the interview was so short, but I suppose that's standard. I agree, the presenters weren't very good with their questions, either because they hadn't actually watched it or are just naturally bad (or both)? Hopefully while they're in the UK they'll be interviewed by more better people (for other radio, tv, mags) and we can get a better source to refer to. I hope the Nordic event film it and put some clips online so that those who can't go (like me :cry: ) can watch.

Awful. I had to turn it off as it was too embarrassing to watch. I can't stand the pair of them (the presenters) but it was obvious from the bit I watched that they hadn't seen the series.
  • Options
    Mel O'DramaMel O'Drama Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    I do wonder if Oliver and Viktoria are birth brother and sister. It occurs to me that one or both may have been adopted, or they had the same Mother and different Fathers .

Might explain some aspects of the plot, but what do I know?
  • Options
    SanguiniusSanguinius Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best thing on TV currently by a country mile and I will be sad to see it end for now. I was rather sceptical at first that it could hit the heights of the first season but IMO it has surpassed it especially in how the Saga and Martin characters have developed even more.
  • Options
    wollygobblewollygobble Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Stuart P wrote: »
    i saw that too. kim looked genuinely choked to be here in the uk live on the bbc :)
    Yes. All his life he has looked up to the BBC, only to find himself being interviewed by those twits. What a comedown!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sanguinius wrote: »
    Best thing on TV currently by a country mile and I will be sad to see it end for now. I was rather sceptical at first that it could hit the heights of the first season but IMO it has surpassed it especially in how the Saga and Martin characters have developed even more.

Agreed. This series seems to be much more multi-layered than the last with so many interesting characters and sub-stories. The acting, by nearly all the cast, has been fantastic too. All the women are especially strong.