Tonights Show...

davfermandavferman Posts: 82
Forum Member
Would anyone else like to shoot the camera man, and those singers??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davferman wrote: »
    Would anyone else like to shoot the camera man, and those singers??

Please let me do it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if I can finish Tess and that crappy dress off at the same time:D
  • davfermandavferman Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    You go!!

The camera work is so bad, they make good routines look bad, and miss the mistakes in the bad routines.... arrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!
  • EuanMebabeEuanMebabe Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely yes. I wanted to see Ricky Whittle's footwork tonight but couldn't because of the stupid camera angle. It's a dancing competition, so show us the feet!
  • grunsongrunson Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    The unhelpful camera angles and Tess's awful outfits seem to be a feature of the show. Tess's dress designers really seem to struggle to handle her bust, for want of a better expression. She did have rather a nice outfit on last week (the white one) but that seems to have been a fluke.

I would also like to the producers to realise that rather than only hearing from three judges for most of the competitors, they could save just as much time by cutting some of Bruce's increasingly weak fill in bits, Tess's backstage drivel, or most easily trimming the video intros to each couple.

As for the singing on tonight's show, well the only thing you can say about the lead vocal of one of the female singers is that she was utterly brilliant compared to 'living legend' Andy Williams. I'm afraid he sounded every one of his 81 years and seeing and hearing it made me feel rather sad and embarrassed. Even Bruce seemed rather thrown and could only manage a 'thankyou for coming' rather than his usual fulsome praise. It was a bit of a downer really.
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see the feet. I want the chance to see the whole dance from a fixed camera. I want to be able to judge it for myself.

Cross about this.
  • jaek123456jaek123456 Posts: 8,410
    Forum Member
    I don't watch much but I agree the singers are awful
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 280
    Forum Member
    Cameramen are directed. Put your blame and ire where it really belongs; the producer and director. And maybe ask them again why it's 2 1/4 hours?!
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When its the quickstep i want to see the feet most of the time, why do they always get it wrong? sometimes they even film behind the heads of the audience, why??