Saturday 4th December SPOILER THREAD

Tippy ToesTippy Toes Posts: 658
Forum Member
✭✭
Surprised this hasn't been started yet and apologies if I've missed it. Do we have usual moles present tonight? Hope I don't have to wait until the ghastly Sunday Night show.

Comments

• Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt is out

No need to wait.
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Matt is out

No need to wait.

Fix!!! :mad::mad:;):mad:
  • wildwestladywildwestlady Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Matt is out

No need to wait.

What the hell ......??
  • Tippy ToesTippy Toes Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this is your idea of a joke, NOT FUNNY!:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we get to know tonight, I used to avoid spoilers but the results show is so awful I would rather know who has gone tonight!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell ......??
    Tippy Toes wrote: »

Whaaat?

I'm just assuming he's gone due to his dance vs other people's.

Chill. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The show hasn't even started yet, of course it's a joke.
  • westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the spoiler Strictly_Irish but don't be cruel about people's dances and I think Matt's jive will be awesome tonight - I have faith in Matt and Aliona tonight.

From Hayley
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's blatantly obvious Gavin is gone this week. As for who joins him in the bottom 2 - either Pamela or (totally undeservedly) Kara
  • wildwestladywildwestlady Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Whaaat?

I'm just assuming he's gone due to his dance vs other people's.

Chill. :p

Is this what passes for humour on the Celtic fringe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    x-cherry-x wrote: »
    The show hasn't even started yet, of course it's a joke.

I know, I think I lost my sense of humour at the thought of Matt going.
  • StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprised this hasn't been started yet and apologies if I've missed it. Do we have usual moles present tonight? Hope I don't have to wait until the ghastly Sunday Night show.

Hope so:)
  • fiffy35fiffy35 Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    For what it's worth. I think Ann & Gavin should be in the bottom two tonight for uttering words about wanting to be in the final!!!

They are both deluded!!!:eek:

Neither can dance and their "entertainment" value has been spent.

Ann & Gav in the bottom two tonight & I don't mind which one goes but would prefer to see the Widde woman go first with the Welsh poser going next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the spoiler Strictly_Irish but don't be cruel about people's dances and I think Matt's jive will be awesome tonight - I have faith in Matt and Aliona tonight.

From Hayley

I'm not being cruel, he's my favourite! :) I'm just worried and I hope you're right.
    Is this what passes for humour on the Celtic fringe?

Does humour exist in the wild west?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member

From Hayley
    I agree with you on that Hayley Matt and Alionas Jive will be awesome :)
  • westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not being cruel, he's my favourite! :) I'm just worried and I hope you're right.

Does humour exist in the wild west?

Sorry I'm just nervous and I don't want Matt to go at all otherwise I'm not watching the rest of Strictly this year and I mean it!!!

From Hayley
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should be Gav based on last week, but who knows, could be any of them. I have a feeling it won't be the Widdebekes so we could be in for a surprising result. So far only Jimi has been a real shock exit. I just hope to see some quality DANCING, with less faffing, gymnastics and props.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should be Gav based on last week, but who knows, could be any of them. I have a feeling it won't be the Widdebekes so we could be in for a surprising result. So far only Jimi has been a real shock exit. I just hope to see some quality DANCING, with less faffing, gymnastics and props.

Well Said :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,062
    Forum Member

Well, Kara has the props, Matt the gymnastics, I wonder who will be doing the faffing?
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Call me picky" but why do people start this thread so early?
    If you look at it first thing tomorrow.... well let's be realistic, around 10.00am. there will be pages and pages of comment posted and it can take ages to back track to find the result.

Why not confine it to the first post confirming the result and start another thread; "Result discussions?"
    In this way those not wanting to know could avoid both and those wishing to discuss it would have an opportunity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rita1 wrote: »
    Well, Kara has the props, Matt the gymnastics, I wonder who will be doing the faffing?

Anne, same as always:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,062
    Forum Member
    Ah yes, I'd forgotten Ann - or was trying to. Thanks for reminding me:rolleyes:
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    "Call me picky" but why do people start this thread so early?
    If you look at it first thing tomorrow.... well let's be realistic, around 10.00am. there will be pages and pages of comment posted and it can take ages to back track to find the result.

Why not confine it to the first post confirming the result and start another thread; "Result discussions?"
    In this way those not wanting to know could avoid both and those wishing to discuss it would have an opportunity.

The results are usually posted 10.15 pm Saturday
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rita1 wrote: »
    Ah yes, I'd forgotten Ann - or was trying to. Thanks for reminding me:rolleyes:

Sorry:o:D
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The results are usually posted 10.15 pm Saturday

Thanks but I know when they're posted, I've been on this particular board for five years, it's just a pain having to go back through many pages of comment if you don't look until the following day. A lot of people must go out after Strictly.The last thing some need on their return late on Saturdays, is to mess with a computer.