The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• karina_karina_ Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    From what I've read the Wright's are a pretty big family yet there only appeared to be jess at it. That's weird. I could get that Mark might have been away for work but all of their kids couldn't make it? I`m guessing Dan's been sacked and we're left with that other guy.

I saw the 2 other kids at the ceremony. James said that Dan refused to go.
    Sounds like Dan had a tantrum after being shown to be a liar on Sundays episode. I would have thought they signed contracts and appear when they are told to

Do we assume Mario and Lucy are back or not? although he was pictured last night leaving a club with a girl so don't know.
  • karina_karina_ Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    it appears there were other family members there, just don't appear to be filmed...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2358762/TOWIE-wedding-Carol-Big-Mark-Wright-renew-vows--Mark-Jnr-seen.html

is it me? there didn't appear to be much intimacy between Carol and big Mark? the whole thing appeared so fake to me...

Not just you. The whole thing was so forced. He comes across as bit of a sleaze to me
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemma revealing herself to be Arg's mystery woman was like something out of a crappy sitcom!

When it first started, I thought the wedding video at the end was going to be a selection of bloopers from the latest series! Of course they couldn't have that. It would ruin the total realism! :p

Did the voiceover say that the series would be back "later this year" or early next year? I didn't hear it clearly but presume the former.

Prediction for the next series: Mario and Lucy argue. Lucy cries.
  • katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »

Prediction for the next series: Mario and Lucy argue. Lucy cries.

Another prediction - Gemma tells Arg she'll never "get her candy" again. gemma then sleeps with arg and afterwards he mugs her off. Repeat ad nauseam.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,192
    Forum Member
    On a whole although this series started off good it was not that great. They need to drop gemma and arg or give them something interesting. Also do they intentionally dress gemma in clothes that make her look as big as a house in scenes with arg that black thing was terrible Btw I thought Lucy was with max from the wanted what was with her and Mario scene at the end.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,542
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    it appears there were other family members there, just don't appear to be filmed...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2358762/TOWIE-wedding-Carol-Big-Mark-Wright-renew-vows--Mark-Jnr-seen.html

is it me? there didn't appear to be much intimacy between Carol and big Mark? the whole thing appeared so fake to me...

I thought it was a farce let alone fake. Mark who admits he has been unfaithful in his marriage standing there renewing his vows and then carol 'Finding his wedding ring that he lost' :rolleyes: What a load of BS

Like you say it was not their family there but the cast of TOWIE :D
    Forum Member
    revans33 wrote: »
    Also how unrealistic that Mark wouldn't be invited to his parent's vow renewal...

They also have another daughter that was not there either.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Gemma is just embarrassing. She's in her 30's and she's still hanging round people ten years younger than her, clinging onto any glimmer of hope she can get from Arg.
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »

She was there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member

She was there. The girl sitting next to Jess in the front row in the light blue dress.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Obviously the vow renewal was set up purely for our entertainment :P

Who does everything think will get axed after this series now?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She was, you could see her sitting in the front row as Jess was singing and then Jess sat next to her.
    Forum Member
    mia75 wrote: »
    She was there.

:o I didn't notice.
    Forum Member
    :o I didn't notice.

She, like everybody in Essex, dresses far beyond her years, so i'm not surprised you didn't spot her ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I really hope Mario and Lucy aren't back next series. I'm sick of them.
  • xxstephiebabixxxxstephiebabixx Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KeiranJ wrote: »

jasmine and abi hopefully!
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luckily they realised how much we hate Jasmines family and got rid of them
    Could Frankie be on her way out?
    Forum Member
    She, like everybody in Essex, dresses far beyond her years, so i'm not surprised you didn't spot her ;)

I most likely thought she was Nanny Pat then :D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely this 'Nanny Pat' character is meant to be a joke character right?

And Arg asking a girl out on Twitter who he hasn't even spoken to on the phone yet? How dumb are these people???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Has anyone noticed frankie wearing a engagement ring? I've noticed it in a few episodes and some pics she's been in too. Has she always worn it?
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KeiranJ wrote: »

Aren't they all? That's all the functions/events the TOWIE crowd attend on the show. As if the Wright's would ask that lot to their event! :D
    Forum Member
    Just catching up on wed night show

Dear lord Jess murdering 'at last'

The Wright family are awful.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wright family are awful.

Everyone and everything about this programme is awful!!!
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey! I reckon you lot could be right with the Joey/Sam domestic violence thing. No wonder he's keen to stay away. I also thought it was strange when Sam asked Joey if he was happy and he replied: "I'm the happiest I've been for ages" which confused me as I kinda expected him to say he wasn't happy since they have just broken up ..... and that would also explain why Chloe was always so interfering .... and all this time, I had was saying Chloe should just butt out ...... Now I can understand why.

And Mark senior was about as romantic as a meat pie at the vow renewal ceremony :rolleyes: .... I'm sure he could have put in a little more effort, if only for the cameras!
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Everyone and everything about this programme is awful!!!

'In your opinion', Jason ... but some of us like it :p