Options

Kay Burley: Love or hate?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By demonstrating his naturally superior knowledge of a situation that he is personally invested in, while she is only reporting from the periphery? That really makes her stupid?

Kay Burley's sheer ineptitude never ceases to amaze, but Bryant is a typically arrogant, point-scoring media politician.

The line of questioning may have been of a nuisance to him but he could have just answered civilly. MPs these days get away with far too much, IMO.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Stupid enough to be extremely ill prepared for the interview she was being paid to conduct.

Stupid enough to be aggressive and snotty when challenging the interviewee on points on which she was singularly ill informed.

Stupid enough to continue challenging him when it had become clear that he had her measure and then some. :D

Good post!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not bothered about her. The only time she got my back up was with the Peter Andre debacle, silly old cow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Kay Burley's sheer ineptitude never ceases to amaze, but Bryant is a typically arrogant, point-scoring media politician.

The line of questioning may have been of a nuisance to him but he could have just answered civilly. MPs these days get away with far too much, IMO.

Totally agree with what you say about Bryant, I stated the same opinion earlier.

And his discretion about a constituent calling him - whatever the matter concerned, he should not have brought it up in the interview - total indiscretion as an MP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Novaman wrote: »
    Totally agree with what you say about Bryant, I stated the same opinion earlier.

And his discretion about a constituent calling him - whatever the matter concerned, he should not have brought it up in the interview - total indiscretion as an MP.

Ye cause obviously he only has one constituent and despite not saying what it was about and who it was he was talking to we all know due to what he said:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goonerob wrote: »
    Ye cause obviously he only has one constituent and despite not saying what it was about and who it was he was talking to we all know due to what he said:confused:

No, but that constituent could have been watching the interview on Sky, and mentioned to a third party that she had mentioned her plight in cofidence to Bryant, so a breach of trust on his part and an indiscretion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't watch her because she is ignorant.
    Nothing else to add.
  • Options
    mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's so much competition on that channel but Kay has to one of the worst news presenters around. always in my trashy top 5 .

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mb@2day wrote: »
    There's so much competition on that channel but Kay has to one of the worst news presenters around. always in my trashy top 5 .

:)

One of the worst next to holly willobooby, fearne cotton, kate garraway, fiona phillips, christine blealkly & natasha kaplunksky.