What do men find most attractive?

2»

Comments

• ĐironaĐirona Posts: 15,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think men go for looks over personality in all honesty. It might be nice for them in the short term to have a stunner as a partner, but if she's as thick as shit and not up to much else other than spending her time on herself, I'm sure the novelty would wear off pretty quick for many men. I'm sure men like women with brains.

the men with brains do.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    What about eyes? :eek::cool: Don't men find eyes attractive?

I tend to prefer girls with eyes.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Sheridan Smith. Sorry but I am that shallow, she's a great comic actress though :o:D
  • ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol at Miss Extremely Average being an option.
  • LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think men go for looks over personality in all honesty. It might be nice for them in the short term to have a stunner as a partner, but if she's as thick as shit and not up to much else other than spending her time on herself, I'm sure the novelty would wear off pretty quick for many men. I'm sure men like women with brains.

I love intelligent men and would take brains over looks any day , but I think men who prefer brains over beauty are rare. That's why so much pisstaking happens when a man dates a woman who isn't as attractive as he is - that Take That man , Posh spice and real life cases i've witnessed. A pretty women who is thick won't exactly be shunned for a lack of brains.
    Maybe thick women marry thick men?!
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure men like women with brains.

I like looks and brains.

Exhibit A. :cool:
  • TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    I prefer brains over looks...but of course there are limits. The woman can have the greatest personality ever but if she looks like Susan Boyle then someone else can have her.

Likewise someone could be really attractive but if they can't finish a sentence without saying like 3 times or have the personality of...well...the majority of footballer's wives...then I wouldn't have much interest in her. A perfect example is Megan Fox. While I don't understand the fuss over her looks, I can see she's attractive (particularly before any surgery) yet she comes across as pretty stupid and annoying and so I have no interest in her whatsoever.

There needs to be a nice balance, with brains, personality and looks not being too far from each other.
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrHoppy wrote: »
    I tend to prefer girls with eyes.

Ohh, you're a bit picky, aren't you?
    Forum Member
    Bedsit Bob wrote: »
    I like looks and brains.

Exhibit A. :cool:

Seriously? IMO she lacks both, but then these things are subjective.
    Forum Member
    1fab wrote: »
    Ohh, you're a bit picky, aren't you?
    It's OK I've got a full pair of eyes myself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    I always go for the girl that loves me the most
    Thank God for Care In The Community
  • MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sheridan Smith beats having good looks so far..:D

I'm shallow enough to agree.
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    A combination of factors for me.
  • Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Personality, looks, and many other factors not included in the poll. Not particularly fussed one way or the other on Sheridan Smith though.
  • DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member
    Sheridan Smith for me!;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    A wealthy Sheridan Smith type who has the brains of big bird.
  • MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I trust there's no women voting, wearing fake beards.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheMunch wrote: »
    I prefer brains over looks...but of course there are limits. The woman can have the greatest personality ever but if she looks like Susan Boyle then someone else can have her.

Likewise someone could be really attractive but if they can't finish a sentence without saying like 3 times or have the personality of...well...the majority of footballer's wives...then I wouldn't have much interest in her. A perfect example is Megan Fox. While I don't understand the fuss over her looks, I can see she's attractive (particularly before any surgery) yet she comes across as pretty stupid and annoying and so I have no interest in her whatsoever.

There needs to be a nice balance, with brains, personality and looks not being too far from each other.

The above sums it up perfectly for me too.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisa Contostavlos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do I care if I have a conversation with her? Probably not.
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Women fall in love with what they hear, men fall in love with what they see...that's why women wear make up and men tell lies.
  • Mick_SwaggerMick_Swagger Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    RebelScum wrote: »
    Women fall in love with what they hear, men fall in love with what they see...that's why women wear make up and men tell lies.

:D I think Men go for a combination of Looks and Personality, whilst Woman go for a combination of Looks/Personality and Social Status (some woman more than others of course)