Options

Madonna Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is true....maybe Madonna will have giant robot cheerleaders :cool:

But i like the kinda style of the stage by those computer graphics. Kinda punky/retro/futuristic vibes i am being painted here definitely.

Really do hope that she adds more UK dates! Definitely. I mean this is a massive World Tour for her to really meet as many fans as possible and the demand is beyond there so it all fits.

I so cannot wait for her to confirm more stuff though, very exciting.

So excited about getting MDNA!

As long has the stadium has the room to fit it she can do it lets face it cost isn't a factor at this stage :p

And yes me too she usually does the Millennium take that did it so i foresee no issues with the stage plan

It's just waiting now to both here the album and see the rest of the dates
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    As long has the stadium has the room to fit it she can do it lets face it cost isn't a factor at this stage :p

And yes me too she usually does the Millennium take that did it so i foresee no issues with the stage plan

It's just waiting now to both here the album and see the rest of the dates

Exactly...like she says she spills everything she wants. She wants the world and with budgeting the end result is a piece of the world :D I loved that :)

Yes i would love for her to do it too :)

I do hope that she releases a handful more singles and videos for this album....4 or 5 total singles/promo songs for this era overall will be enough to paint the picture to casual fans certainly with MDNA. It really sounds like an album that follows a strong concept but with it will have so much range.

So yeah totally would love that! Maybe work with Auckerlund on a video and Megaforce again for something quirky.

So yeah more news when they can pleeeease :D
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly...like she says she spills everything she wants. She wants the world and with budgeting the end result is a piece of the world :D I loved that :)

Yes i would love for her to do it too :)

I do hope that she releases a handful more singles and videos for this album....4 or 5 total singles/promo songs for this era overall will be enough to paint the picture to casual fans certainly with MDNA. It really sounds like an album that follows a strong concept but with it will have so much range.

So yeah totally would love that! Maybe work with Auckerlund on a video and Megaforce again for something quirky.

So yeah more news when they can pleeeease :D

Yes just go for it she can now why not.

And ima be campaigning Madonna in Cardiff i mean if pink can come to Swansea (Where i live second city etc) Madonna can get here :D

And yes just not katy perry it but 4-5 singles integrated themes and videos i.e ROL done

and news will filter down now its close to release
  • Options
    AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really want tickets but £88 for 1 is too much, and of course then there is the cost for travel & staying in a hotel. :cry:
  • Options
    AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Birmingham confirmed as possible third UK date according to Tribe:

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6489
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Yes just go for it she can now why not.

And ima be campaigning Madonna in Cardiff i mean if pink can come to Swansea (Where i live second city etc) Madonna can get here :D

And yes just not katy perry it but 4-5 singles integrated themes and videos i.e ROL done

and news will filter down now its close to release

Yeah so exciting having both MDNA albums on pre-order WOO!

And yeah hopefully she can get to Wales etc with this tour....just read about Birmingham yeah.

And yeah 4 - 5 singles, not for the sake of what Katy Perry did having 6 single releases just to top the charts. But to show off the album.

We already have campy/fun with Luvin, so i think the other colours and styles should be shown a bit like she did with Like A Prayer, Erotica and Ray Of Light videos! So she can have airplay/MDNA promo too while she is touring etc. Would be fantastic stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RUMOUR: Madonna will be at the grammys!

:-O so hope this is true, really push for the Stateside market! And for her to show off more of what she can do! I really hope that this is true.

Would love for her to do a Brits performance too however! And garner some UK performance promotion for MDNA. But this is so exciting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a few more mins until Madonna is on RYan Seacrest ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Britney on girls gone wild (as we guessed) it may be a single.

There will be 3 ballads (including Masterpeice) but 12 really hard dance influenced songs! AAAH! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is also saying that her tour will be really something cutting edge and powerful and the Super Bowl performance wont be anything like what she is pushing for for live performances when the album is out.

SHe really believes in MDNA and that we should all really expect the unexpected.

I cannot possibly be more excited right now!!!
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adcm wrote: »
    Really want tickets but £88 for 1 is too much, and of course then there is the cost for travel & staying in a hotel. :cry:

Yes, I really want to go. But when they quote £70 then add on £7 fees (wtf are they for), then add on cancellation insurance and postage, it is over £80! So why do they sell a £70 ticket for £83.25? Is that actually legal?

I am still really tempted but the very fact that some 6 hours after they went on sale, loads of Hyde Park tickets are still available, suggests that it might not be the best location for a concert. I will think about it between now and 9pm. 9pm is my deciding deadline. It'll be a yes or no by then!

Adcm, Where do you have to travel to/from?

If Birmingham happens I reckon it'll be sold out almost immediately. If anyone is still really deliberating about seeing her, Hyde Park is probably the only guaranteed location.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madonna...Shooting video for girls gone wild NEXT WEEK!!!! :cool:
  • Options
    Martha LoganMartha Logan Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Briliant!!! means it should drop just in time for the albums release.

She has the promo spot on this era. Its a shame GMAYL hasn't caught on in the UK the way it has elsewhere however. Odd given the UK is usually her best comeback market as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Briliant!!! means it should drop just in time for the albums release.

She has the promo spot on this era. Its a shame GMAYL hasn't caught on in the UK the way it has elsewhere however. Odd given the UK is usually her best comeback market as well.

Yeah it is strange....but Luvin did what it was meant to, get Americas attention that she is still here and forever will be :cool: Bout frickin time :cool:

But Wild i feel will be bigger...i mean Bennassi brothers are behind the production which promises to sound something action packed by the 40 second mixed snippet! And I will treat this more as the first MDNA true release, as Masterpeice was for the W.E film and Luvin for the Super Bowl Half Time show Wild will present that intenser side to MDNA. :cool: And it sounds like a smash!
  • Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Ah so Girls Gone Wild is the second single? And to think a few months ago we feared it wouldn't even be on the album :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Ah so Girls Gone Wild is the second single? And to think a few months ago we feared it wouldn't even be on the album :p

I think she will put more emphasis on GGW especially for the UK. She needs it to be top 3 in the UK.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    full Kiis Fm interview here -

http://www.kyte.tv/ch/audio/madonna-reacts-to-mia-controversy/p=fbs&c=416232&s=1600681

She is the sweetest so funny :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »

YEAH!! I know right, the fears of it being cut :eek: and its gonna slay next month :cool:

And yeah she will focus a lot more with the UK and international markets with this...the album MDNA promotion will definitely kick a lot more bum when it is released with video!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOOOOOOO!!!! Going to see Madonna in Edinburgh on Saturday July 21st with a hotel package deal! So excited. Got the deposit sorted and have until mid-May to pay the rest! I am so thrilled, and it's Gold Circle!!!!!
  • Options
    Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.kyte.tv/ch/audio/madonna-reacts-to-mia-controversy/p=fbs&c=416232&s=1600681

Thanks. It was a great interview. She was very sweet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizzywick wrote: »
    WOOOOOOO!!!! Going to see Madonna in Edinburgh on Saturday July 21st with a hotel package deal! So excited. Got the deposit sorted and have until mid-May to pay the rest! I am so thrilled, and it's Gold Circle!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D yeah!!!!!

Finger lickin gooood! :cool:
  • Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member

Congratulations! I saw that deal on ticketmaster never seen it before...if the Birmingham date happens I'll try and get some, still wish she'd come to Manchester/Liverpool :(
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got front tickets to see Madonna at Hyde Park. Can't wait.
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i really hope she adds more dates, still don't fancy the idea of hype park and edinburgh is too far away. i think personally she should waited until the album was released before announcing her dates. they are usually sold out by now.

i enjoyed the interview, she did seem to clear up a lot of things, she seemed relaxed and full of fun. cant wait for the album now.:)
  • Options
    IlleismIlleism Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yay!

Yay!

Yay!
    I got front tickets to see Madonna at Hyde Park. Can't wait.

Yay!
This discussion has been closed.