Options

Once and for all - is Simon Cowell gay?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once and for all- does it matter who he prefers to "do" in his private life.?

There are many traits people can pick on in celebrity culture given one's own opinion but their sex preferences is their business to which they owe NO explanation at all. To anyone
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eli Cody wrote: »
    He's definitely an arse bandit.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D
    I love the euphemisms - uphill gardener, playing the pink oboe, riding the other bus, batting for the other team......if Simon turns out to be a rampant heterosexual I shall be gutted, this thread makes me smile:D
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the euphemisms - uphill gardener, playing the pink oboe, riding the other bus, batting for the other team......if Simon turns out to be a rampant heterosexual I shall be gutted, this thread makes me smile:D

alfie,really?:eek:
    i do think he drops anchor in poo bay though.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alfie,really?:eek:
    i do think he drops anchor in poo bay though.:o
    Minxy stop it! I'm trying to pretend I'm researching important stuff at work and you've just blown my cover:D:):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hes very camp isnt he?
    ;)
    Sinitta and Terri were DEFINITELY beards id say..ive seen the gleam in his eye when the boys are on the X factor.:p
    at a push(to pardon the pun)id say yes.:)
    who would dare out him though?

He has a twinkle in his eyes when the girls are on too. Maybe he's bi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

(Snickers) He is quite gay looking there, I have to admit. He's a lot more hetero looking these days !

Ah well, gay or bi or straight, I still fancy him, doesn't stop me and my naughty thoughts ! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (Snickers) He is quite gay looking there, I have to admit. He's a lot more hetero looking these days !

Ah well, gay or bi or straight, I still fancy him, doesn't stop me and my naughty thoughts ! :D

Only quite???:eek:He looks more gay than Dale Winton and Graham Norton combined!!:D
    But keep on with those naughty thoughts...........:)
  • Options
    gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about every picture tells a story,:D I don't think he'd ever come out now even if he were, it would flatten his image too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getty wrote: »
    Talk about every picture tells a story,:D I don't think he'd ever come out now even if he were, it would flatten his image too much.
    He'll never come out, and he'll keep "dating" glamorous ladies all his life. He's rich enough to pay someone to keep his real private life private, and I can't see him skipping off into the sunset holding hands with Ryan Seacrest any time soon, sadly.
  • Options
    allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll never come out, and he'll keep "dating" glamorous ladies all his life. He's rich enough to pay someone to keep his real private life private, and I can't see him skipping off into the sunset holding hands with Ryan Seacrest any time soon, sadly.

I was in my local Costcutter this morning buying some milk (not sure why thats important to the story mind :D) and whilst waiting to pay my beady eyes started to scan the magazine rack where the "Woman's Weekly" had something on the front about "Simon's secret Engagement"...:eek: Tragically I was in too much of a hurry to whip through and find out what that was all about but maybe a DS member who is a reader can enlighten us??

I wonder who the lucky person is who is getting Simon's ring slipped on their appendage? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    I was in my local Costcutter this morning buying some milk (not sure why thats important to the story mind :D) and whilst waiting to pay my beady eyes started to scan the magazine rack where the "Woman's Weekly" had something on the front about "Simon's secret Engagement"...:eek: Tragically I was in too much of a hurry to whip through and find out what that was all about but maybe a DS member who is a reader can enlighten us??

I wonder who the lucky person is who is getting Simon's ring slipped on their appendage? :D
    I've just googled Woman's Weekly :o (the magazine for the mature lady) and it's a story about how he was once secretly engaged back in the day, one of his very first beards - Allie, it's in Chapter 3 of the Si Bible! You obviously didn't read it thoroughly!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just googled Woman's Weekly :o (the magazine for the mature lady) and it's a story about how he was once secretly engaged back in the day, one of his very first beards - Allie, it's in Chapter 3 of the Si Bible! You obviously didn't read it thoroughly!

:D . Oh that OLD story! Yes, I remember that - I highlighted it in green (green for "Well that never happened" :D) Hell, Maxy is desperate if he is dredging that up old fossil from the past. I do think its time we had a new fauxmance I mean deep and meaningful relationship for Sexy Si dont you? One where rings and weddings could at least be HINTED at (obviously before it all ends in a flurry of broken dreams and million dollar mansions in Beverly Hills).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I forgot to add that I am deepy relieved that Si is still tantalisingly single. My heart positively skipped a few beats when I saw that headline I can tell you....:D . I know he would find it hard to choose betwixt me and Ryan but I am willing to share. I cant be fairer that that really can I?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving this thread.

Hearing about all these people connected to showbiz and how it's "well known he's bisexual", it really makes me wonder how more people don't know about him.

I wish he'd just hurry up and admit he's wildly in love with a certain colleague of his (no prizes for guessing who I'm talking about - 100% alledged of course Max ;)) But alas, I can't see that happening anytime soon :cry:

Hell it is sooo much fun speculating though :D:D

completely unrelated picture
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stargirl90 wrote: »
    I'm loving this thread.

Hearing about all these people connected to showbiz and how it's "well known he's bisexual", it really makes me wonder how more people don't know about him.

I wish he'd just hurry up and admit he's wildly in love with a certain colleague of his (no prizes for guessing who I'm talking about - 100% alledged of course Max ;)) But alas, I can't see that happening anytime soon :cry:

Hell it is sooo much fun speculating though :D:D

completely unrelated picture
    :rolleyes:

I like the Completely Unrelated Picture :D Ive got a few similar ones I believe :D

**Waves Hello to everyone at Max Cliffords Office reading this and debating whether to contact Forum Support to get it shut down.....:D
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Stewing wrote: »
    Once and for all- does it matter who he prefers to "do" in his private life.?

There are many traits people can pick on in celebrity culture given one's own opinion but their sex preferences is their business to which they owe NO explanation at all. To anyone

I doubt it'll be "once and for all"........

Yes it's no one's business and neither is pretty much anything discussed on here anyone else's business.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    I like the Completely Unrelated Picture :D Ive got a few similar ones I believe :D

**Waves Hello to everyone at Max Cliffords Office reading this and debating whether to contact Forum Support to get it shut down.....:D

Always love a good completely unreleated picture :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    I would say at most he is Bi-sexual
    he is very very camp but hey nowt wrong with that.
    I don't think if he was gay he would hide it as he if big enough to be able to do what he wanted.
    Look at Elton for instance noone even notices much anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the Completely Unrelated Picture :DIve got a few similar ones I believe :D

All in the name of research of course .... :rolleyes:

Maybe if we keep this up we'll all get a free house or a spot on the X factor for keeping our gobs shut? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karian wrote: »
    I don't think if he was gay he would hide it as he if big enough to be able to do what he wanted.

I find it interesting that people find him camp. Okay, I suppose he is, but in an entirely different way to say someone like, Anthony Cotton (:mad: who I can't stand :mad:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    Stargirl90 wrote: »
    I find it interesting that people find him camp. Okay, I suppose he is, but in an entirely different way to say someone like, Anthony Cotton (:mad: who I can't stand :mad:)

God Yes Anthony Cotton is Dame Edna Camp
    Simon is more Dale Winton Camp
    Masculine but with a lot of Feminine touches
    the way he places his hands and his expressions are sometimes very feminine and of course his mood swings lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God Yes Anthony Cotton is Dame Edna Camp
    Simon is more Dale Winton Camp
    Masculine but with a lot of Feminine touches
    the way he places his hands and his expressions are sometimes very feminine and of course his mood swings lol.

You're completely right, sometimes when he's gesturing with his hands its like, HONESTLY, how has he even mananged to be "straight" for so long :D
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Si's biggest employer is the very consertative Fox network, strangely enough they're Ryan's biggest employer as well ;)
  • Options
    ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si's biggest employer is the very consertative Fox network, strangely enough they're Ryan's biggest employer as well ;)

Fox are owned by Rupert Murdoch aren't they? And he is ultra right wing and conservative, god you only have to look at Fox News. Never fails to give me a good laugh that channel:D

Being gay really isn't an issue in the UK anymore, but it is in America. A lot of people are still very religious, and very bigoted and intolerant. Thats why there are fewer openly gay celebs over there.