Game of Thrones (Season Three) (UK Pace)

1272829303133»

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been catching up on Season 3 the past few days as I haven't seen it yet. Good stuff so far, even though a lot of the time I'll be buggered if I know what's going on :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    Been catching up on Season 3 the past few days as I haven't seen it yet. Good stuff so far, even though a lot of the time I'll be buggered if I know what's going on :)

Read the books aswell, you'll have a better idea that way:D Plus they're all a brilliant read
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've read the books twice.so let me know what is puzzling you and I'll explain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    burton07 wrote: »
    I've read the books twice.so let me know what is puzzling you and I'll explain.

That's a generous offer sir, thankyou. I do generally follow it for the most part, it's just the odd bit here and there, but I may well take you up on the offer if i does fry my brain :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the last two. Talk about clearing out the cast list :eek:

Good series overall though - certainly as good as 1 & 2.
  • ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member

Hmm, the second to last episode was epic. Certainly came as a surprise killing of who they did.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ACU wrote: »
    Hmm, the second to last episode was epic. Certainly came as a surprise killing of who they did.

They're not done by a long shot. April can't get here fast enough.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to season four :) . April is still some distance away though.

It's a shame that a couple of spoilers have been revealed on certain well-known sites while I was browsing about a few months back :/ . Incredibly annoying. I'm sure the book readers will know what I'm talking about.

I'm sure it's around December/January that filming is completed.