Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just set up my series link JC.:D

Maybe you could do a reviewage ..poor Lexi does enough already :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy
    You are a star..giving us an advanced warning ..what day do you know?? I'm in hospital for a day next week and have no say on what I can watch ..I hope it's not that day ;)

I'll lay bets on it being garbage BB.;)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy
    You are a star..giving us an advanced warning ..what day do you know?? I'm in hospital for a day next week and have no say on what I can watch ..I hope it's not that day ;)

According to the Sky thingie, he's on Wednesday's show Betty. Hope that's not the day you can not escape ... :eek:
    Just set up my series link JC.:D

That's the spirit DD. :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's back on Loose Women next week DD.

I'd hate for you to miss it ... ;):D

No need to wait that long, he is on Jonathan Ross show tomorrow. :p:D:D
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad you posted and I'll second (or is it third?:confused: ) the views of you and your daughter.:)

Fourthed.

I try to avoid him and his ex, glamour models and the towie lot but have caught trailers of his show when itv2 has been on in the background. It just appeared to me to be constant footage of PA crying. It needs to stop, its pathetic.

Yes it's sad that his brother died, but to be filmed week after week crying about it is just a bit gross. No offence to the guy but why would you want to do that? Ive experienced a tragic loss myself but I can think of anything worse than my grief being shown on national tv. And what possible pleasure could his fans get from seeing him sobbing like a big baby once a week? I just don't understand what could be entertaining about it, its more likely to upset people.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Thing is though that's the show's formula. The first eps after he left Kate featured Pete sobbing in IKEA, Pete sniffling in Toys R Us and seeking pity in the garden centre!

It's really nothing new...

i know what you mean notfussy but that's what i said-its old now and predictable-does he always want to be known as a victim-that's what i cannot understand,but i suppose it sells :rolleyes::)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Hmm.
    Do you really think the Double DOTY will be able to resist the temptation to turn it into 60 minutes of Peter Andre?
    The "human interest" aspect will make him cry copiously at the cameras, his "hilarious" attempts to help out resulting in complete failure whilst mugging at the cameras, his faux expertise and heaven forfend, the incessant references to his kids, his family....blah, blah, blah.

Pete is the presenter - the show has an interior designer and a team of people working. I am sure he will do it OK, just as he managed on the quiz show that ran for two series. 60 Minute Makeover is actually not a bad show - I have watched it a number of times - and its a positive for Pete that he has been asked to do it. It used to be on ITV1, so a step up from ITV2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    No need to wait that long, he is on Jonathan Ross show tomorrow. :p:D:D

That's good to know ... I missed that . I do so like to keep the thread posters up to date on Mr Andre's TV appearances. I know just how much they like to see him! :eek:;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have broken my 52'' 3d plasma television long ago if I'd tried to watch Peteybabes in anything.:D

now that wouldn't do would it?! ;) pity-i'd love to read your review of an episode-now that i'd pay to witness :D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I struck me from the start was, where did new "best friend" Ryan spring from? Unless I've missed something he just appeared from nowhere & I thought Karl owned the "best friend" title:confused:

Ryan was one of Pete's dancers on the original 'Mysterious Girl' video in '95 and they've been friends ever since. I believe he's working with Pete on his new record label and he's appeared fairly regularly on the reality show.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's good to know ... I missed that. I do so like to keep the thread posters up to date on Mr Andre's TV appearances. I know just how much they like to see him! :eek:;):D

Know what you mean Jimmy......keep up the good work. :D
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Pete is the presenter - the show has an interior designer and a team of people working. I am sure he will do it OK, just as he managed on the quiz show that ran for two series. 60 Minute Makeover is actually not a bad show - I have watched it a number of times - and its a positive for Pete that he has been asked to do it. It used to be on ITV1, so a step up from ITV2.

I'm glad for him. It'll do him the world of good. And anything's better than watching him whining on playing the victim and making passive aggressive digs at his ex when the opportunity arises.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fourthed.

I try to avoid him and his ex, glamour models and the towie lot but have caught trailers of his show when itv2 has been on in the background. It just appeared to me to be constant footage of PA crying. It needs to stop, its pathetic.

Yes it's sad that his brother died, but to be filmed week after week crying about it is just a bit gross. No offence to the guy but why would you want to do that? Ive experienced a tragic loss myself but I can think of anything worse than my grief being shown on national tv. And what possible pleasure could his fans get from seeing him sobbing like a big baby once a week? I just don't understand what could be entertaining about it, its more likely to upset people.

Ah, but in Pete's eyes, it's doing his service for the community and helping those who are consumed by grief see that even DOTY has suffered a bereavement like everyone else. I truly think that in his own eyes he is some sort of modern day hero. In reality of course he is a pathetic twonk desperate for publicity;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the Sky thingie, he's on Wednesday's show Betty. Hope that's not the day you can not escape ... :eek:

That's the spirit DD. :D

:eek::eek: it is the day I'm trapped ..im going to have to take iPad and find things to do whilst he is on
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Know what you mean Jimmy......keep up the good work. :D

I should really post links to the various catch-up services as well. ;):D
    :eek::eek: it is the day I'm trapped ..im going to have to take iPad and find things to do whilst he is on

The episode is subject to change Betty. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The episode is subject to change Betty. ;)

I don't watch loose women often so I will swerve it for the week ..thanks Jimmy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No problem Betty, hope all goes well. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, but in Pete's eyes, it's doing his service for the community and helping those who are consumed by grief see that even DOTY has suffered a bereavement like everyone else. I truly think that in his own eyes he is some sort of modern day hero. In reality of course he is a pathetic twonk desperate for publicity;)

I sat holding on to my husband for days willing the cancer not to kill him.
    It did.

I cannot tell you just how angry I feel about anyone (not just PA) selling grief.

Never in my life have I wanted to slap someone as much as I want to slap Peter Andre.
    How dare he put his grief is up for sale???:mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    now that wouldn't do would it?! ;) pity-i'd love to read your review of an episode-now that i'd pay to witness :D

Lol :D:D xx
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did.

I cannot tell you just how angry I feel about anyone (not just PA) selling grief.

Never in my life have I wanted to slap someone as much as I want to slap Peter Andre.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss DD.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did.

DD, I could have written every single word of this post myself. xx
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I don't usually post but i thought meaning the thread is quite calm at the moment that i would add a comment!

Ive been watching his show lately-call it curiousity over seeing how he copes on camera with his bro's death-and IMO i think that what makes theTV critics take the micky and my self cringe is when he goes off to cry in another room and keeps his mike on then we have the voice over about how desolate/sad/upset/ he is whilst grieving over his brother:rolleyes:
    i totally totally understand that he's heartbroken but surely those bits could they edit out of the show-its almost as if they need us to see how upset he is-why? its not pleasant and all it does is upsets fans and critics can take the micky on how set up it is ( as TV Kev was tweeting about last night)
    No body else cries on the show-its all done in private-i just wish CAN TV would cut the sobbing behind the doors out as even my 15 year old daughter said that to her the show makes her feel like they want her and the other viewers to feel sorry for him and shes right as this "Peter the victim" has been portrayed for years now isn't it a tad predictable (this is only my and my daughters opinion by the way;) ) ,

Ella you should post more often:) I agree with you and your daughter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry for your losses Azura's Star and DD,its something i'm going through myself with my sister at the moment and so i know how painful it is and that's also why i cannot understand Andre crying on TV for the public to witness :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It did.

God Bless you DD. And Azura .. Watching someone you are willing to live ..die infront of you is not something that should be sold.. Nor the grief it's so wrong
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB......no.:D:D:D

He's an abomination.
    An abomination I tell you.;)

DD you never let me down and fail to mention the word "abomination" :D:D:D don't ever stop:D
This discussion has been closed.