• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harleybobs wrote: »
    Slugwatch

Dont have nightmares do sleep well :):)

:D LOL

I'm just going to sprinkle a big circle of salt round the bed tonight then I'll be fine.
  • Options
    solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Invasion of the Gastropods.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you've taken the computer out onto the balcony? Health and safety risk

No I went for a ciggy and came back. I hope its gone when I go again :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a thought, I know there's been horror films about spiders, ants, snakes, bees etc but has there ever been a horror film about slugs?

Or is that just toooooooo...........................horrible?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    :D LOL

I'm just going to sprinkle a big circle of salt round the bed tonight then I'll be fine.

Dont be too sure of that !! It is the Olympics they could polvolt on to your bed :eek:
  • Options
    javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, we used to get them around tha back of the shop when its raining. I used to put them in a bag (clear snadwitch type) and put some salt and shake it lol, I was about 12/13...... Seemed fun at the time.

They come round to the front of the shop now, earlier my sister picked up a silver tub and there were 3 under it :). I didn't et the salt out though....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont be too sure of that !! It is the Olympics they could polvolt on to your bed :eek:

Can you imagine if one crawled in your bed and you squashed it with your cheek :eek:
  • Options
    mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a caterpillar crawl in my ear once while camping, that was pretty gross
  • Options
    Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    PingMyPong wrote: »
    Can you imagine if one crawled in your bed and you squashed it with your cheek :eek:

One day a spider crawled onto my bed:eek:

So much for my mum telling me they don't go on beds. And aged 21 I still believed this:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mathertron wrote: »
    I had a caterpillar crawl in my ear once while camping, that was pretty gross

oh my jesus!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PingMyPong wrote: »

:eek::eek: AHHHHHHHHHH no I just dont want to even try to imagine, Im going to totally seal my house up we are never going to see daylight again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One day a spider crawled onto my bed:eek:

So much for my mum telling me they don't go on beds. And aged 21 I still believed this:mad:

My friend had a spider fall on her face from the roof when she was asleep. I was staying at hers and thought someone had tried to murder her! I had to go home that night as the fear of something similar happening was crippling
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It wouldn't surprise me as they seem to have supernatural powers.

My cat once brought a still live mouse onto my bed and it, the mouse, proceeded to pee and crap on the bed. I would still prefer mouse blood, pee and poo on my bed than a slug.
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    jesaya wrote: »
    It's salt, but there is no need (its a bit cruel). Just pick them up and throw them back in the garden.

You are joking aren't you ? throw them back in the garden, so they can eat all my plants I've lovingly tended, I don't think so. :mad:

I don't know where the slimy little buggers come from, but I know where they go when I catch them, into a bucket of salty water.

Don't ever try picking a slug up without gloves on, you'll have a hard job getting the slime off, it sticks like glue, yuk !!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other slugs are still there so the big one hasnt eaten them. It has markings like a minx cat :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure its not a slow worm or something
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure its not a slow worm or something

I dont think so- defo a slug. Whats a slow worm?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jabegy wrote: »
    You are joking aren't you ? throw them back in the garden, so they can eat all my plants I've lovingly tended, I don't think so. :mad:

I don't know where the slimy little buggers come from, but I know where they go when I catch them, into a bucket of salty water.

Don't ever try picking a slug up without gloves on, you'll have a hard job getting the slime off, it sticks like glue, yuk !!!!!

spew!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IS THAT A SNAKE? :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Holy sh**y slugs I have just wikkied slugs and there are some really odd looking ones:eek: Ive got shivers going through me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yea, slow worms are basically snakes, I think. Dunno, my kitty likes to eat them/not eat them but leave em lying around all mangled....bless him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yea, slow worms are basically snakes, I think. Dunno, my kitty likes to eat them/not eat them but leave em lying around all mangled....bless him.

I am so afraid of snakes. How common are they in the uk? :eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very!