Dex and Airtime

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
Forum Member
✭✭
Ok I did back Dex and Gina but went off him when he nommed her the first week after the SH but I thought (what ever he has given me something to think about and talk about all the way through) However I have just watched the video's on the website and he was behind Gina having her hair done and Charlie having hers and I though (Go away you PR*CK) this is there time not yours, he is all about himself and airtime. He has played the game but has climbed over everyone to get it, what a SNAKE :sleep:

Comments

• xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Totally after airtime on a highlights show that will not be aired. Facepalm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Soppymum wrote: »
    Ok I did back Dex and Gina but went off him when he nommed her the first week after the SH but I thought (what ever he has given me something to think about and talk about all the way through) However I have just watched the video's on the website and he was behind Gina having her hair done and Charlie having hers and I though (Go away you PR*CK) this is there time not yours, he is all about himself and airtime. He has played the game but has climbed over everyone to get it, what a SNAKE :sleep:

Take it you missed Twins, Sam griping over the amount of airtime that Charlie & Dexter might get because they were talking in the tree house, then Gina decided to get stuck in as well. the twins were very concerned that hardly any of the last day is shown on finals night and they might miss out. That was when Sam decided to go out in the garden and throw the GF strop Dexter's way. They were acting like kids in a playground very unedifying! Not game players - my a**e!:rolleyes: dexter would be well aware that his proximity to the girls would not be shown! Your post really is quite eloquent!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Dexter doesn't need to seek out airtime, the cameras love him. It's hardly his fault if he's more interesting, entertaining and charismatic than the rest of the HMs put together. BB know it too which is why he gets so much airtime;)
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes: seriously scraping the barrel with this one. The girls were perfectly to happy to have him there, they are all friends and there aren't many places to hang out.
    After 9 weeks locked away it's probably nice to have some new company too.

Amd PMSL at their 'time' it's hair and make up not the moment they walk down the aisle.
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the above, the cameras love Dexter. He was destined to steal the show.