Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Proof (as if any more were needed!) that they think that being on TV is the be all and end all of everything!

Personally I've never felt the desire to be on TV in my life, the thought frightens me to death :eek:

I find it sad that some people think appearing on television is some kind of achievement. Why on earth do the Chawners think we are all jealous of them?! Does anyone actually aspire to be unhealthy and unemployable?

As for Chantelle, she probably is a lovely girl, but she sells every aspect of her private life to the media, and that alone puts me off her.
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saddos/Phil has certainly revived this thread hasn't he? ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    .......and a few others too :rolleyes: :cool:
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's also revived a thread in the TV forum - see if you can spot which one ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    He's also revived a thread in the TV forum - see if you can spot which one ;)

Seen and commented on! :D;)
  • Options
    Angelica1973Angelica1973 Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Hi

Long time Lurker on this thread but first posting. I've only been able to watch the Chawners on youtube and can't help but agree with everything posted on here, except by saddos :D.

I've just seen the clip "Chawners talking about Sam's new bf" and can only say if you are reading this Phil, then you are an absolute disgrace as a father, you've reduced one daughter to tears by ganging up and bullying her with the other daughter. You should be ashamed of yourself. :mad:
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Long time Lurker on this thread but first posting. I've only been able to watch the Chawners on youtube and can't help but agree with everything posted on here, except by saddos :D.

I've just seen the clip "Chawners talking about Sam's new bf" and can only say if you are reading this Phil, then you are an absolute disgrace as a father, you've reduced one daughter to tears by ganging up and bullying her with the other daughter. You should be ashamed of yourself. :mad:

I think we can all safely assume that Phil/Saddos will read anything posted here from now on. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Welcome to the thread Angelica! :)

*hands Angelica a SmartPrice sausage sarnie*

Phil and 'saddos' are one and the same we think. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the smart price sausage saltydog, its your posts that have brought me over to the dark side :p I fully expect to waste hours of my life on DS :):)

I've just seen the confiscation of Audrey's remote control on youtube, so my sympathy level for Sam has gone downhill :eek:
  • Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    saddos wrote: »
    Hi Mr_eye the jug didnt know what was going on thats what i heard may be the jug was bloody useless how do you know dont belief every thing you see in papers and on here and what lies he dont bully his doughters i saw the tv show hes just showen bad on tv and the producer set them up its edited by the producion company its not accurate

"Jug???
    what was in the "bloody useless jug" water? beer? milk?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skiprunner wrote: »
    "Jug???
    what was in the "bloody useless jug" water? beer? milk?

He means the judge. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi

just watched some episodes on youtube to see exactly what this family are like after reading some of "saddos" posts..

Well...............what can I say?

What a shower of greedy, lazy scroungers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He means the judge. :D

thought so :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the smart price sausage saltydog, its your posts that have brought me over to the dark side :p I fully expect to waste hours of my life on DS :):)

I've just seen the confiscation of Audrey's remote control on youtube, so my sympathy level for Sam has gone downhill :eek:

TBH, I don't feel sorry for any of them any more.

Sam did well at fat camp, which was excellent, but put it all on again when she got back. Emma and Sam need to get away from their parents, but it's unlikely they ever will, as their family relationships are totally dysfunctional. What daughter drapes herself over her father as if she was his wife? What father goes on about looking as if he has a 'hard-on' in a hot tub to his daughters, and tells a therapist his wife 'smells like bad meat'? What mother tells her daughters 'I like both of you'?

The family dynamic is so wrong on every level, and even the best therapist would be hard pressed to get to the bottom of their problems in a lifetime of therapy, never mind the couple of hours they had for the programme.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »

Hi-ho Audrey.......awaaaaaaayyyy! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »

hahahahahahahahahaha that is SUPERB :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    skiprunner wrote: »
    just watched some episodes on youtube to see exactly what this family are like after reading some of "saddos" posts..

Well...............what can I say?

What a shower of greedy, lazy scroungers

Did you see the chicken stir fry ? :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The only stir fry in the world made with water - a stir boil by any other name. Have you seen the bit where the dietician tried to make it properly and Sam had a fit because she had to use oil?

Boo hoo. 'It's my woman's time!'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvokroHjT6A
    :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    What on earth else did she expect to fry it with the silly moo? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

otherwise known as the chicken stew :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The only stir fry in the world made with water - a stir boil by any other name. Have you seen the bit where the dietician tried to make it properly and Sam had a fit because she had to use oil?

"You can't weigh us, we've just had us dinner !" :D

Found this, apologies if its already been posted but in terms of a "precis"...well, just perfect ! :D:D:D

As an aside, why didn't I join this thread sooner ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHbm2-1Nu-c&feature=related
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahahah I forgot about this clip! Phils excuses of "oh I have keys and my wallet etc, etc.." crack me up! :D

Oooh excellent, the girls have just stormed off :D

ETA: Also, I love the fact that there's an Iceland van outside the front doors :D Did Phil have an order in or something? :p;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Found this, apologies if its already been posted but in terms of a "precis"...well, just perfect ! :D:D:D

It's frightening isn't it?

Interviewer: 'Phil and Audrey, you love each other right?'
    Phil: grunt.

His nose hair looks to be taking over his face even in long shot. :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

BIB could not agree more :D