If Deana Knew...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
Forum Member
✭✭
If Deana knew that the conman said this...

"Get your epilator, stick it up your ass. We don't give a f**k, cause i'm gonna (inaudible). I'll give her a fun game, i'll stick this up her f*****g minge the stupid bastard. I'll give her a f*****g epilator (pushes brush upwards)/ I'm gonna play loadsa pranks on her. Because she's a f*****g piece of s**t. I don't care if i get pulled up to the diary room.

Ashleigh - What if she chucked water on ya

Conor - I'd punch her in the face. Just knock her out (punches the air) I'd say, get up off the mat you piece of s**t.

Would she of walked out of fear or would she of told BB she was scared and been able to get him removed ? Big Mac Becky seem to think Luke A saying " she has about as much respect for me as she does her BMI is the worst thing a man can say about a girl hummm does she not also realize that saying you will piss on someone is worse ? or saying you want to harm a girl is also worse, I think BB have alot to answer for this year, maybe Deana and her family can sort this all out once she is out of the house with a lawyer.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she would demand his removal from the house... I definitely would!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure there will be someone looking out for her and not only keeping a copy of this but also all that bile on FB, she sure does have a case of somesort once she is out, what a vile family I for one am so glad they live accross the water, the thought of them being anywhere near my children makes me sick, roll on the end when they can go back to there vile little lives.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Devon wrote: »

Thankyou forthe link, it proves its not said in anger like some people have been saying, as for his mother saying its just the Derry way of joking hummm shamefull
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shameful bump I found this on page 20 and I would still like to know what people think :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana is such a lady...so mature... I think she'd be angry...but she'd forgive him... the thought of her forgiving him if she found out makes me sick! How is that vile person still in the house...Conor needs to be removed! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont think she would have walked but she may have been kicked out, dont forget Deana has been a black belt for 11years now and spars with men
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    I think if she had been told that such a horrible threat had been made towards her she would possibly have made enough fuss to have him ejected. As he should have been if the people running BB had any decency.

It's interesting that most of the evicted housemates who have heard about the uproar it caused are a bit iffy when his name is mentioned. Apart from odious Caroline who was still championing him all weekend on BOTS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Deana is such a lady...so mature... I think she'd be angry...but she'd forgive him... the thought of her forgiving him if she found out makes me sick! How is that vile person still in the house...Conor needs to be removed! :mad:

I wonder if Conor's family has said anything to Deana's on the nights they both have been up for eviction? Surely, Conor's mother should say something (an apology) to Deana's mother.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she'd have left - and I wouldn't blame her if she did. Of course, it shouldn't even be a consideration, as Conor should have been removed instantly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cee Bee wrote: »
    I wonder if Conor's family has said anything to Deana's on the nights they both have been up for eviction? Surely, Conor's mother should say something (an apology) to Deana's mother.

I hope they have but to be honest I can't see it myself, they way they have been on twitter and fb is proof enough for me they don't think he has done anything wrong its just banter (in there eyes) :rolleyes:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think by the time Deana finds out about Conor's vile and disgusting rant about her, he'll be back in Ireland.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana is tougher than you think. She's been expelled from 4 different schools.She might try to use it to her advantage, but anyone would just laugh it off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppymum wrote: »
    I hope they have but to be honest I can't see it myself, they way they have been on twitter and fb is proof enough for me they don't think he has done anything wrong its just banter (in there eyes) :rolleyes:

If they've not apologised then they're absolutely disgraceful!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana is tougher than you think. She's been expelled from 4 different schools.She might try to use it to her advantage, but anyone would just laugh it off.

A forum member who saw the video claimed they said school.