I am only voting...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
Forum Member
✭✭
Deana I know Adam is an outsider but he has done nothing, he has learned (prob from being in a us jail) that you just have to keep your head down to stay out of bother, I don't care if he is in the last week or not, he had sat on the fence for weeks, he let Luke S talk to him like sh*t when he left the whiteroom, come on are we to believe that didn't p him off. Nope Adam has played the safe game so if he goes so be it, Deana gets all my votes.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    Ill be voting Deana too, But Adam is genuine too
  • ebeneezergoodeebeneezergoode Posts: 7,260
    Forum Member
    I'm no fan of Deana but i do think she will be safe again this week. There are threads out there with her fans voting hundreds of pounds to save her :)
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Adam is a much better housemate than annoying empathy lacking Deana.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm voting Deana but it would be really sad if Adam didn't make the top 3.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote for Deana peeps <3
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppymum wrote: »
    Deana I know Adam is an outsider but he has done nothing, he has learned (prob from being in a us jail) that you just have to keep your head down to stay out of bother, I don't care if he is in the last week or not, he had sat on the fence for weeks, he let Luke S talk to him like sh*t when he left the whiteroom, come on are we to believe that didn't p him off. Nope Adam has played the safe game so if he goes so be it, Deana gets all my votes.

Are you joking, Adam is a lovely guy, really genuine and not nasty at all. Both Deana and Adam deserve to stay over both Ashleigh and Scott! Ashleigh is mean and bitchy and Scott has sat on the fence. No brainer who needs to go out of these 4 this week!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana is as safe as houses, if you like Adam and Deana you need to vote more for Adam because if it's a double, he is more at risk. There are enough Deana only fans to save Deana.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana is as safe as houses, if you like Adam and Deana you need to vote more for Adam because if it's a double, he is more at risk. There are enough Deana only fans to save Deana.

Surely Adam is safe to? I really can't see Scott beating Adam in an eviction. Adam beats him in every poll by 10% at the least. (I know polls aren't always accurate but margins that big are telling).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppymum wrote: »

No way did Adam let Luke S away with it. Adam jumped right on it and it was Luke S that backed down. How do we know how far it went after because BB edit Adam out of so much and seem to concentrate on Adam negatively. Who besides Adam and Deana put Conor in his place? Adam more so because he made Conor look and feel small. Ok don't vote Adam I'll just vote more lol. So much for other fans trying to keep all 3 in.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I'm no fan of Deana but i do think she will be safe again this week. There are threads out there with her fans voting hundreds of pounds to save her :)

Seriously?Well I hope they've got good odds on their bets for her to win. Why else would anyone spend hundreds of pounds voting for BB contestant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Adam is safe to? I really can't see Scott beating Adam in an eviction. Adam beats him in every poll by 10% at the least. (I know polls aren't always accurate but margins that big are telling).

Lauren beat Luke A in every poll too. Scott is a bit of an unknown quantity since he's never been up for eviction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you joking, Adam is a lovely guy, really genuine and not nasty at all. Both Deana and Adam deserve to stay over both Ashleigh and Scott! Ashleigh is mean and bitchy and Scott has sat on the fence. No brainer who needs to go out of these 4 this week!

Don't get me wrong love I don't hate Adam and think it should be Ash that goes but he is the same as Scott they have both sat on the fence, I am sure Adam could of taken down The Conman and the others but he just smiles through it all and If we are to believe this is an ex gang member who lets weeds like them walk all over him we must be mad, he has sat back and done nothing, he is an ok guy but he could of done more.
  • Jack OnJack On Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Just vote for the person you like most.

I can guarantee the 'outsiders' will not be splitting the winnings come the end.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    Seriously?Well I hope they've got good odds on their bets for her to win. Why else would anyone spend hundreds of pounds voting for BB contestant.

They probably don't need money for their families, pets, friends, partners etc considering they are trolls.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shall give Deana and Adam 5 votes each - I want the genuine friends to be together until the end. After that, it will be every man for himself :D
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am only voting for Deana, I would have threw a few Adam's way but he has never supported Deana.

Last night he went into see how Luke s was after Deana said she thought she had upset Luke.

All Adam did was agree with Luke, he could have said, take no notice Deana has had to much to drink.

Lets now see if Luke S voted for Adam, Adam tried to play it safe for HIMself not HIS friend. (lost respect for Adam)
    Adam is out for himself no one else...
  • LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    Jack On wrote: »
    Just vote for the person you like most.

I can guarantee the 'outsiders' will not be splitting the money come the end.

this. only vote Deana! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Olive2 wrote: »
    I am only voting for Deana, I would have threw a few Adam's way but he has never supported Deana.

Last night he went into see how Luke s was after Deana said she thought she had upset Luke.

All Adam did was agree with Luke, he could have said, take no notice Deana has had to much to drink.

Lets now see if Luke S voted for Adam, Adam tried to play it safe for HIMself not HIS friend. (lost respect for Adam)

Well said he could of said she ment no harm its the drink and how she has been treated in here but he was watching his own back.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Adam is a much better housemate than annoying empathy lacking Deana.

See even if it's annoying, at least she has done something. ;)

However, it would be nice if both made the final
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olive2 wrote: »

They are all trying to save themselves, that's the name of the game. Unless Adam nominated Deana I don't have any problems with him.
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Adam will be safe
  • jogurjogur Posts: 2,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Onward Deana’s soldiers
    Marching to the end
    It can’t come quick enough for me
    I’m nearly round the bend.
    I loved it when she laughed at Luke
    It was so very funny.
    Things Conor said just made me puke
    SO DEANA FOR THE MONEY.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My priority is saving Deana ....it's too close to the final to worry about other HM's...and also praying the waste of space which is Ash will be out of the come Friday
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More people will be happy if Adam is saved and wins, because he is a much nicer person. I will be saving Adam.
  • mumof4mumof4 Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the reasons i want Deana to win is because of all the shite she has put up with and i don't want coner walking away as beating her as he already got 50grand so bully does pay off.