Gemma's Yellow brick road

I don't know if there are any doctors among us who could confirm this - but surely yellow excrement -is a sign of serious infection e.g. dysentery, giardia, jaundice etc.

Should the camp not be worried about infection:o

Comments

• kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,248
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She is probably vastly exgaterating the colour.

I'd imagine that if there is any concern at all they've probably had the medic go and inspect it before they let another campmate in - they might even ask her for a stool sample.
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She is probably vastly exgaterating the colour.

I'd imagine that if there is any concern at all they've probably had the medic go and inspect it before they let another campmate in - they might even ask her for a stool sample.

I was surprised they would not ask her for a stool sample.:o
    Forum Member
    TTTango wrote: »
    I was surprised they would not ask her for a stool sample.:o

They may well have done off screen and just not told us.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.......or rear end as in this case:o
    IAC have a duty of care & would have had her poop inspected (Lovely job!) As Gemma is still in the jungle, I suspect she's over exaggerated her attack of malaria & will be continuing on the show where she will also continue to be extremely annoying.
    Forum Member
    cezzy wrote: »
    Wouldn't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.......or rear end as in this case:o
    IAC have a duty of care & would have had her poop inspected (Lovely job!) As Gemma is still in the jungle, I suspect she's over exaggerated her attack of malaria & will be continuing on the show where she will also continue to be extremely annoying.

Exactly. They do have a duty of care and will have checked it out.

It probably is a different colour and consistency to what she is used to due to the change in diet but I imagine it it nowhere near as bad as she is saying.

She is a self confessed drama queen after all.
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Send Gillian back in to inspect her splatter.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R82n8 wrote: »

It's mad isn't it, because compared to a bush tucker trial, Gillian would have volunteered herself happily for the task! :D
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    I seem to remember from one of Gillian's shows (with Michelle McManus IIRC) that yellow poop is a sign of too much fat in your diet??

Could just be Gemmas losing the last of her previously awful diet??
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    I seem to remember from one of Gillian's shows (with Michelle McManus IIRC) that yellow poop is a sign of too much fat in your diet??

Could just be Gemmas losing the last of her previously awful diet??

Yes, I remember that too. Some brutal detoxing going on. Funny - I thought I had a crap memory ....... turns out I was right! :D
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Loving this thread although I started it myself. It started off as a serious thread - yes I was worried that the whole camp could be infected by something nasty:o

Now I will have images of Gemma's Diarrhoea - every time I hear the song 'follow the yellow brick road':D:o
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemma has probably forgotten that she ate a couple of Sharpies neon pens before she went in.

Or it could be her body ridding itself of 600 packets of Quavers.
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably all that fake tan seeping through her skin into her digestive system. :o
  • EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be IBS. I've known sufferers to have yellow, green and even bright orange poo. IBS can flare up from stress, anxiety or getting used to different surroundings and way of life - ie, a jungle camp. Could also be something she ate before she came in.
  • EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R82n8 wrote: »

Good idea. Bring her back in for one episode and they could make a trial out of it.