Comments

• Options
    Richie1001Richie1001 Posts: 8,217
    Forum Member
    Talkman wrote: »
    Chelsea are average they haven't played great this season like we have
    And like city have, They the ground out results winning by the odd goal
    Playing boring football.

Boring football does not = average team.

If we're playing the best football in the league and only have 2 points more than this "average" team then what exactly does that say about us?
  • Options
    misawa97misawa97 Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Playing boring football.

I dont dispute that the football they play isnt the most exciting but the have world class players, a world class coach and have the best results in the head2head battles with the top 4 opponents.

West Ham play boring football but aint 2nd in the league.
  • Options
    TalkmanTalkman Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look I am going on what I have seen this season and Chelsea have been average
    In most of their games this season.
  • Options
    Joey_JJoey_J Posts: 5,146
    Forum Member
    Very touching rendition of YNWA from the B Dortmund fans on Tuesday before their game

absolutely amazing on their part, thought I'd share it with fellow supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNtuW0NOw-M
  • Options
    Richie1001Richie1001 Posts: 8,217
    Forum Member
    Look I am going on what I have seen this season and Chelsea have been average
    In most of their games this season.

Given that they sit 2nd in the table just 2 points behind us they clearly haven't been average.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we are going around in circles here hopefully Liverpool prove my point
    By hammering them at Anfield next week:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • Options
    kobashi100kobashi100 Posts: 5,774
    Forum Member
    Joey_J wrote: »
    Very touching rendition of YNWA from the B Dortmund fans on Tuesday before their game

absolutely amazing on their part, thought I'd share it with fellow supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNtuW0NOw-M

Dortmund sing YNWA @ every game but it great they did something for the 96.

very classy!!

Dortmund is the next place I wanna visit for a live match.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder what Willian and Salah will be thinking if Liverpool win the title :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kobashi100 wrote: »

very classy!!

Always wanted to visit Germany. If we play them next year it would be an excuse to see the country as well as the game. Lovely tribute and fans.
  • Options
    Forum Member

very classy!!

Ahh didn't know that mate, still a good rendition hay, nice tribute :)
  • Options
    ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Maybe they will try and mark Skrtel for set pieces too.

Nah because Carra didn't mention that. Neil Adams will never think of it! :D
    Playing boring football.

Another belter! You really are making up for lost time.

That 'average' side who, at this late stage of the season, are still in contention for what would be a seriously impressive PL + CL double. Lord help the rest of us if they're considered average.
  • Options
    jimbo1962jimbo1962 Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder what Willian and Salah will be thinking if Liverpool win the title :D

and Torres
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been so bad I forgot about him :D
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimbo1962 wrote: »
    and Torres

To be fair, Torres has a CL Winners medal, he'll probably see that as vindication for joining Chelsea.

Am I the only one who thinks super-eagle is legit the funniest troll on these forums? I'm just sad that I don't know him personally, I'm sure his face would have been a picture when Coutinho smashed home the winner last Sunday :D
  • Options
    seelleeseellee Posts: 10,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    To be fair, Torres has a CL Winners medal, he'll probably see that as vindication for joining Chelsea.

Am I the only one who thinks super-eagle is legit the funniest troll on these forums? I'm just sad that I don't know him personally, I'm sure his face would have been a picture when Coutinho smashed home the winner last Sunday :D

He was also wrong. All the teams above us apart from United will all finish pretty much on more points this season than last so they have actually got better not worse.

We have had luck but I don't think you can finish in the top 4 if everything goes against you.

We have our own WUMS on here too so he isn't the only one to be fair.
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seellee wrote: »
    He was also wrong. All the teams above us apart from United will all finish pretty much on more points this season than last so they have actually got better not worse.

We have had luck but I don't think you can finish in the top 4 if everything goes against you.

We have our own WUMS on here too so he isn't the only one to be fair.

Interesting that our WUM returns and discussion falls off a cliff..
  • Options
    snukrsnukr Posts: 19,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tottenham currently beating Fulham 3-1, that means Norwich will be under slightly less pressure tomorrow as a Fulham win would have put them in the bottom three.

The fact we have scored 5 goals in each of our last 3 games against Norwich and LS has scored most of them means nothing tomorrow, we mustn't be complacent and must be every bit as commited as we were against City.
  • Options
    kobashi100kobashi100 Posts: 5,774
    Forum Member
    snukr wrote: »
    Tottenham currently beating Fulham 3-1, that means Norwich will be under slightly less pressure tomorrow as a Fulham win would have put them in the bottom three.

The fact we have scored 5 goals in each of our last 3 games against Norwich and LS has scored most of them means nothing tomorrow, we mustn't be complacent and must be every bit as commited as we were against City.

I dont think today result for fulham makes any difference. Norwich know they need one win from the last 4 games.

Anyway I think it will be an very comfortable 3-1 or 4-1 win for us.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An early goal for Liverpool would help ease the tension considerably. If Norwich score first, they will have something to hold on to and the nerves will increase the longer they stay in front.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Chelsea lost points today it would be incredible.
  • Options
    taurus_67taurus_67 Posts: 6,955
    Forum Member
    I dont think today result for fulham makes any difference. Norwich know they need one win from the last 4 games.

Anyway I think it will be an very comfortable 3-1 or 4-1 win for us.

Indeed. Swansea getting a win and Cardiff and Villa also gaining a point still gives Norwich plenty to worry about, so they'll be playing for their skins.

I'll take any win. any way it comes. I would like to see Suarez grab a goal or two though and put him in a happy mood again.
  • Options
    taurus_67taurus_67 Posts: 6,955
    Forum Member
    If Chelsea lost points today it would be incredible.

Yeah, they might sack Jose and bring in the on fire Tony Pulis!
  • Options
    rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everton lost to Palace the other day so you never know. Sunderland surely have 1 good performance left in them this season before they disappear into the championship. It could be against the team you least expect.
  • Options
    mike65mike65 Posts: 11,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Palace are safe on 43, that's not to say Pulis wouldn't delight in stopping LFC winning the title cos he would, but equally they will probably be a bit less intense.
This discussion has been closed.